Hot Deal

Which BOB card is best

339°
Deal Cadet
the_dev
Please suggest the best BOB card
Expired
40 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
  • Sort By
Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
Eterna if you can get. Else BOB Select 
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
makeourdeal wrote:

@the_dev depends on your requirement

Movie, shopping, grocery and if wallet load gives cb.
If annual can be recover through welcome then it will be best.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

LTF issue stopped, only spend based fee waiver now, guess nothing is good enough except eterna which is like infinia is to HDFC.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
BoB eterna with a 3.75% reward rate as statement credit on all online spends 
Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
yz_007 wrote:
BoB eterna with a 3.75% reward rate as statement credit on all online spends 
not that simple; 3.75CB only on few categories max CB Rs1250/month
Critic Critic
Link Copied

is there a bob cobranded card that is free and easy to get

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
singh.sourabh818 wrote:
Red colour wala

Its worst.. Not giving anything on dining, tracel.... Due to mcc issue.... Normal rate j+is 0.5

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
singh.sourabh818 wrote:
Red colour wala

Its worst.. Not giving anything on dining, tracel.... Due to mcc issue.... Normal rate j+is 0.5

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Bob eterna you can get upto 4.75 reward rate if you can spend 5L per year. Considering all transactions if qualified for 15x categories and milestone benefits.
Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:
not that simple; 3.75CB only on few categories max CB Rs1250/month
Can u pls name the categories which do not give 3.75% online?
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
agnivo007 wrote:

LTF issue stopped, only spend based fee waiver now, guess nothing is good enough except eterna which is like infinia is to HDFC.

stopped??? i just applied yesterday or the day before. LTF showed
Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
dhinchakrohit wrote:
Can u pls name the categories which do not give 3.75% online?
Travel/Movies/Ding..only give 3.75% also have lot of restrictions check BoB Eterna page full details
Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:
Travel/Movies/Ding..only give 3.75% also have lot of restrictions check BoB Eterna page full details
It says online shopping.
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

ETERNA Is Best ( Chargeable

SELECT Is Best ( For Online Purchases) (LTF) 

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
bohemian wrote:
Easy, select, premier are LTF till 30 sept 
Can I get them as Rupay? On their application portal, it doesn't show if it's Rupay or Visa.
Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
PowerStar wrote:

ETERNA Is Best ( Chargeable

SELECT Is Best ( For Online Purchases) (LTF) 

I am getting eligibility for Easy, Select and Premier as LTF. Which is better of the 3?
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
raghupro wrote:
Can I get them as Rupay? On their application portal, it doesn't show if it's Rupay or Visa.
They will issue visa. You can convert to rupay later..
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
raghupro wrote:
I am getting eligibility for Easy, Select and Premier as LTF. Which is better of the 3?

Select Is Best For Online Purchases


Premier Is Best For Travelling

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
raghupro wrote:
Can I get them as Rupay? On their application portal, it doesn't show if it's Rupay or Visa.

Never Ever Convert Ur Visa To Rupay 

Rupay Cards Not Working In All Websites ( Bin Issue) 

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
PowerStar wrote:

Never Ever Convert Ur Visa To Rupay 

Rupay Cards Not Working In All Websites ( Bin Issue) 

Is it with all rupay?

I have enough Visa and Mastercards and wanted one with Rupay

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
raghupro wrote:

Is it with all rupay?

I have enough Visa and Mastercards and wanted one with Rupay

Yes Rupay Cards ( Some Bins) 

BTW Select Variant Not Available In Rupay 

Easy And Premier Cards Available In Rupay 

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
raghupro wrote:

Is it with all rupay?

I have enough Visa and Mastercards and wanted one with Rupay

Yes bank and BOB Cards are RuPay-JCB BIN series (new series of BIN).

Mostly accept all websites except few sites.

For example - MI India website is currently not accepted, already complaint to RuPay customer support. It will soon accept after few months. 

If you already have enough Visa and mastercard then apply for RuPay credit cards too. 

@PowerStar Which websites you found RuPay-JCB BIN is not accepted ? share website list.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply