Which BRAND of Whey Protein is cheap & best ?

171°
Deal Cadet
kool

Hi guys,

Please suggest me a good whey protein, After lockdown from October 2020 I am continuously going gym, and doing mixed workout of cardio & weight training. In 3 month finally I loose 2 Kg, and I am happy. Taking 4 eggs and whey protein 1.5 scoop daily.


Till now I have used these proteins:

Saputo Raw : Tasteless, and result was good, but now its not available (Cheap)
Muscleblaze : I didn’t find any such great result, but it has good taste, mixibility, easily digestive. (Avg Price)
My Protein : Bad taste, avg result, (Avg price) I feel this is a hyped product by all YouTubers
ON : Awesome taste, result good, (expensive) and also unable to differentiate between fake available online.


Now, whats your opinion guys, are you using any other brand? Any better one than above ?








21 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

First check which is the safest and then look for cheap and best. Your kidneys and liver are more important. In India no one cares about long term impact on the users health. All they care is making money.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I’ve compiled a few criteria to follow, which should lead you in the right direction.
1.)First and foremost check the nutrition label, it should have at least 75 percent of protein per 100 grams
2.) If it says “proprietary blend” or doesn’t list the amino acid/leucine content. A “proprietary blend” is usually a technical term for “the cheapest shit we could find.” Companies are required to list the ingredients but not the dosages of said ingredients, so you might not even be getting what you paid for or what you paid for might be underdosed.
3.) Leucine (essential amino acid) content, if listed, is less than 2.5g per 25g serving. The leucine content of whey is 10%. So if a 25g serving yields leucine content of let’s say 1g, you know that they’ve added something to the protein as a filler. The less actual protein the company uses, the more return on their investment.

choose wisely .:)
cheers!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
rsai01 wrote:

First check which is the safest and then look for cheap and best. Your kidneys and liver are more important. In India no one cares about long term impact on the users health. All they care is making money.

very true…in india there is no guaranty that written ingredients actually exists

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
rsai01 wrote:

First check which is the safest and then look for cheap and best. Your kidneys and liver are more important. In India no one cares about long term impact on the users health. All they care is making money.

How to check its safe or not ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Chr0niC_XoRn wrote:

I’ve compiled a few criteria to follow, which should lead you in the right direction.
1.)First and foremost check the nutrition label, it should have at least 75 percent of protein per 100 grams
2.) If it says “proprietary blend” or doesn’t list the amino acid/leucine content. A “proprietary blend” is usually a technical term for “the cheapest shit we could find.” Companies are required to list the ingredients but not the dosages of said ingredients, so you might not even be getting what you paid for or what you paid for might be underdosed.
3.) Leucine (essential amino acid) content, if listed, is less than 2.5g per 25g serving. The leucine content of whey is 10%. So if a 25g serving yields leucine content of let’s say 1g, you know that they’ve added something to the protein as a filler. The less actual protein the company uses, the more return on their investment.

choose wisely .:)
cheers!

This was very informative. Thanks for sharing.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If anyone from delhi wants whey protein of muscleblaze at more discount can dm me.

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied

Why using whey protein? confused Eat healthy diet.. no need of these products.. ifsteel u want to use.. pls do some research between plant protein vs whey protein…which one is suitable for u…and pls remember in starting start with half scoop smile and increase slowly if results are good

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Don’t look for cheap, look for best. My Protein is good. Check for test reports by some independent company.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
pocowalebhaiya wrote:

If anyone from delhi wants whey protein of muscleblaze at more discount can dm me.

upto 30-35% is available online, what about you ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Chr0niC_XoRn wrote:

I’ve compiled a few criteria to follow, which should lead you in the right direction.
1.)First and foremost check the nutrition label, it should have at least 75 percent of protein per 100 grams
2.) If it says “proprietary blend” or doesn’t list the amino acid/leucine content. A “proprietary blend” is usually a technical term for “the cheapest shit we could find.” Companies are required to list the ingredients but not the dosages of said ingredients, so you might not even be getting what you paid for or what you paid for might be underdosed.
3.) Leucine (essential amino acid) content, if listed, is less than 2.5g per 25g serving. The leucine content of whey is 10%. So if a 25g serving yields leucine content of let’s say 1g, you know that they’ve added something to the protein as a filler. The less actual protein the company uses, the more return on their investment.

choose wisely .:)
cheers!

Bro considering al these points in ur view which is the best brand? Pls tel

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Xtreme1319 wrote:

Bro considering al these points in ur view which is the best brand? Pls tel

Myprotein looks decent to me. Also they are running good offers. Do check them out

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

I think eggs and meat are better than powders

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
drupal wrote:

I think eggs and meat are better than powders

Anyday ! But it becomes practically impossible to have 6-7 eggs each day/ quantity of meat for the required protein!
Hence whey is useful .

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
drupal wrote:

I think eggs and meat are better than powders

but I feel , in market eggs are not that of good quality. confused

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
Chr0niC_XoRn wrote:

Anyday ! But it becomes practically impossible to have 6-7 eggs each day/ quantity of meat for the required protein!
Hence whey is useful .

Even who use whey eats 10-15 eggs a day
I eat 10 eggs in a day 5 in morning 5 in evening you can take yolk of 2 eggs

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
popeyethedimer wrote:

Even who use whey eats 10-15 eggs a day
I eat 10 eggs in a day 5 in morning 5 in evening you can take yolk of 2 eggs

Yeah what I meant is this just to fulfill the daily needs /requirement of protein intake.

P. S:NOT 2 yolks… You can even have 6 yolk  only if IT FITS IN YOUR MACROS smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
popeyethedimer wrote:

Even who use whey eats 10-15 eggs a day
I eat 10 eggs in a day 5 in morning 5 in evening you can take yolk of 2 eggs

bro, what’s ur age, height, weight and physique type ?

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
kool wrote:

bro, what’s ur age, height, weight and physique type ?

23,5,7,56 physique in 2 month abs will be visible if I do exercise for abs less fat more muscles can,t post pic. smile sweat_smile
8 months earlier my weight sas 62 but due to illness it went down to 49 now I am gaining.

Missing