Hot Deal

Which Indian companies offer the best warranty policies? (especially Door pickup and replacement)

372°
Deal Subedar
alekhyadas

Hello,

There are so many companies nowadays, so I really would love to know the after-sales service for these companies. Which companies are actually serious about their warranty services? 

I LOVE DOOR Pickup and Replacement and it was the only reason I used to order BoAT products, but they recently shifted to normal warranty that I need to visit and replacement. So I shifted back to Sennheiser, which has the best no-questions-asked replacement with a 2 year warranty. No other headphone company provides that I think.

Good experience from my side with door replacement - 

  1. Syska picked up my smart plug and replaced it.
  2. Boat was great with this, see if they provide it at your pincode
  3. Eureka Forbes also great with warranty overall and their amc, never have to call them for service.
  4. Friend had good experience replacing HIT mosquito bat from home.
  5. Logitech is great with replacement too, but no door warranty.
  6. Sennheiser no question asked 2 years warranty.

Would like to know your experiences too.. best and worst ones, specially mention the home warranty pickups.

Do mention your city as well
Kolkata for me.

Expired
36 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
  • Sort By
Gujarat Titans Gujarat Titans
Link Copied

nice topic vu

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

thanks.. do share if you have any experience regarding this

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Eureka was the worst experience for me.
Brought their robo vac last year. The dust lid lock broke and asked for a repair in nov 2021 it was repaired in March 2022, that too after I started posting on their Twitter weekly. (No responce from their email support, their escalation email inbox are full so no email delivered to them. No one calls back even after multiple complaint.)

For me LG was good. LED tv had backlight issue he ordered new backlight and repaired it at home in 30 mins.

Glen chimney service was not satisfactory. That are very slow.
HP is good, repaired my laptop at home.
Acer – bad – were quoting 15k citing motherboard issue without opening the Laptop.
Took 800 for installing an SSD which I provided and asked 2% extra on card payment.

Logitech – replaced mouse no question asked

Mi – satisfactory

OnePlus- good

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
SnippierJoker wrote:

Eureka was the worst experience for me.
Brought their robo vac last year. The dust lid lock broke and asked for a repair in nov 2021 it was repaired in March 2022, that too after I started posting on their Twitter weekly. (No responce from their email support, their escalation email inbox are full so no email delivered to them. No one calls back even after multiple complaint.)

For me LG was good. LED tv had backlight issue he ordered new backlight and repaired it at home in 30 mins.

Glen chimney service was not satisfactory. That are very slow.
HP is good, repaired my laptop at home.
Acer – bad – were quoting 15k citing motherboard issue without opening the Laptop.
Took 800 for installing an SSD which I provided and asked 2% extra on card payment.

Logitech – replaced mouse no question asked

Mi – satisfactory

OnePlus- good

Damn, Eureka Forbes experience is completely opposite for us..

Oh you reminded me of Kutchina chimney service was top notch for me.
Logitech also another great replacement. Will add in the main post..

I’ve heard bad things about Acer too.

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

Asus does doo pickup for their laptops, very good experience. availed and exploited for three years

Cool Cool
Link Copied
Expand
alekhyadas wrote:

Damn, Eureka Forbes experience is completely opposite for us..

Oh you reminded me of Kutchina chimney service was top notch for me.
Logitech also another great replacement. Will add in the main post..

I’ve heard bad things about Acer too.

For Eureka the service people were great..

The main issue is the company is selling a product that their staff are not trained to repair and have no parts available easily.

The service guy in Nov told me that this is the first robo vac he had seen and he does not even know how to open it.

The only reason I brought Eureka robo vac over mi was i thought service would be easier as I had heard good things about them.

Anyways this threat is a great idea to easily track after sales experience and could avoid sketchy companies.

Cool Cool
Link Copied
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

Asus does doo pickup for their laptops, very good experience. availed and exploited for three years

Asus keyboard after sales is not good.

Asus in my city does no service keyboard and I was asked to take product to a city 300Km away.

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
Expand
SnippierJoker wrote:

Asus keyboard after sales is not good.

Asus in my city does no service keyboard and I was asked to take product to a city 300Km away.

In metro cities, their service is top-notch.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I would suggest you all to add your city as well because service also changes with change in city

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
ashish0193 wrote:

I would suggest you all to add your city as well because service also changes with change in city

True, this is a good idea

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
SnippierJoker wrote:

Asus keyboard after sales is not good.

Asus in my city does no service keyboard and I was asked to take product to a city 300Km away.

Yup this is a problem for many companies I think

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Same, I used to order Boat products because of pickup and replacement. So now the only option is walk-in to service centre ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Good exp while replacing Realme 360 Smartcam hand-to-hand in 15mins (only at a service center).

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Mi – Fast service

Mi A3 display shattered, it was replaced in 1 hour after taking to service center. I had acko insurance, no issue faced at service center regarding insurance claim, they replaced the screen free of cost.

Acer – Good experience (service by Jeeves)

2 yr old laptop was giving issue with charging and then stopped working. They replaced motherboard by visiting home without any charges, I had taken 2 years extended warranty. Also they gave new adapter. However it took 2 weeks as the motherboard was not available and they had to order it.

City – Pune

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any experience with IFB ? Service centre is asking for Rs8000 approx and Ifb guy is asking Rs 5000 for drum replacement for front load washing machine. 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
sri222 wrote:

Same, I used to order Boat products because of pickup and replacement. So now the only option is walk-in to service centre ?

Yes that’s the only way now

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
japeshsingla wrote:

Good exp while replacing Realme 360 Smartcam hand-to-hand in 15mins (only at a service center).

Thanks. I got realme products so this got me happy

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
7H4NO5 wrote:

Mi – Fast service

Mi A3 display shattered, it was replaced in 1 hour after taking to service center. I had acko insurance, no issue faced at service center regarding insurance claim, they replaced the screen free of cost.

Acer – Good experience (service by Jeeves)

2 yr old laptop was giving issue with charging and then stopped working. They replaced motherboard by visiting home without any charges, I had taken 2 years extended warranty. Also they gave new adapter. However it took 2 weeks as the motherboard was not available and they had to order it.

City – Pune

I had good experience with Jeeves too, 2-3 times. Never used Acko or the one that Amazon provides.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
alekhyadas wrote:

Yes that’s the only way now

For me, service centre is 200 kms away grin

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Vguard ups and heater I have good experience with both items

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Lenovo has provided me great experience. In the third year of warranty (extended warranty). They visited my place and replaced keyboard, motherboard and screen which was damaged because of some electrical fluctuations at night. They replaced all of these within 2-3 days of complaint. This is typical experience for Lenovo ThinkPad series (they have a dedicated showrooms to sell these) and I am still in love with that experience. I am not sure if Lenovo service experience is so good for other series also.

City – Delhi

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hit mosquito racquet, stopped working after 2 months of usage. Raised warranty claim and they delivered a new racquet
A tier-2 city near to Hyderabad

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
tgsdd wrote:

Any experience with IFB ? Service centre is asking for Rs8000 approx and Ifb guy is asking Rs 5000 for drum replacement for front load washing machine. 

Just go for their AMC. after 2 weeks of getting AMC complain about his issue and they will replace Drum for free. 

AMC Cost – depends on model + year old. But surely less than 5000.. Also with AMC you can replace few other products as well if you can get a friendship of IFB Guy. 

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

DELL was best back in 2012.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
SnippierJoker wrote:

Eureka was the worst experience for me.
Brought their robo vac last year. The dust lid lock broke and asked for a repair in nov 2021 it was repaired in March 2022, that too after I started posting on their Twitter weekly. (No responce from their email support, their escalation email inbox are full so no email delivered to them. No one calls back even after multiple complaint.)

For me LG was good. LED tv had backlight issue he ordered new backlight and repaired it at home in 30 mins.

Glen chimney service was not satisfactory. That are very slow.
HP is good, repaired my laptop at home.
Acer – bad – were quoting 15k citing motherboard issue without opening the Laptop.
Took 800 for installing an SSD which I provided and asked 2% extra on card payment.

Logitech – replaced mouse no question asked

Mi – satisfactory

OnePlus- good

Dell asked my friend to pay 15K+ for motherboard replacement … Luckily friend called me and I did a clean install and everything worked fine.. Its been three years now 😄

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
ruleyourlife wrote:

Just go for their AMC. after 2 weeks of getting AMC complain about his issue and they will replace Drum for free. 

AMC Cost – depends on model + year old. But surely less than 5000.. Also with AMC you can replace few other products as well if you can get a friendship of IFB Guy. 

True.. AMC is really good… They replaced everything in my microwave oven .. expect for the outer body everything is new now.. But AMC cost i have paid around 6000 so far for a 10 year old machine.. 

Cool Cool
Link Copied
Expand
dealenjoe wrote:

Dell asked my friend to pay 15K+ for motherboard replacement … Luckily friend called me and I did a clean install and everything worked fine.. Its been three years now 😄

my Acer laptop was switching off as soon as I removed AC power.

acer quoted 15k for faulty motherboard.

I opened it found a small battery disconnect switch in ram compartment which was not pressing properly, I just put a piece of tape on it and it’s been 5 years now. 😂

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

D-LINK plus1

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
ruleyourlife wrote:

Just go for their AMC. after 2 weeks of getting AMC complain about his issue and they will replace Drum for free. 

AMC Cost – depends on model + year old. But surely less than 5000.. Also with AMC you can replace few other products as well if you can get a friendship of IFB Guy. 

One year Amc online is coming Rs.5015 that they would issue after product inspection and final AMC will depend on it. Will they replace drum after doing Amc?

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply