Which is the Best 5G Mobile Phone under 20000?
Poll has expired, here are the final results

Which is the Best 5G Mobile Phone under 20000?

253°
Blogger
FighterMan
Author

5G is the next big thing in India. Many Mobile companies have started selling 5G mobiles even without the complete rollout of 5G networks. This is what makes 5G mobiles the best bet right now. As we do investment on something which we believe will give great returns in the future, similarly is buying a 5G mobile right now. As 5G will start, the prices of 5G mobiles will shoot up so you might end up getting a ₹15k 5G mobile for ₹18k or ₹20k. Therefore, this is the best time to invest if you use high speed internet on-the-go for gaming, streaming, productivity, and more. 

We have got the 8 Best 5G Mobile Phones in India in 2022 under ₹20,000. This is the best budget range to get base of everything in a 5G phone. Vote for the one which is Best according to you in terms of camera, performance, display, 5G speeds & connectivity, and other factors. Also, do share your views below to support your vote. We will feature handpicked views in our upcoming article. Thank You!  

Expired
15 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Only Motorola phones have the highest number of 5G bands, so go for this brand.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

motorola phones have bad cameras, also they have this wierd bug where if you use wifi and bluetooth at the same time your wifi internet speed becomes slow

View 4 more replies
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

As 5G will start, the prices of 5G mobiles will shoot up so you might end up getting a ₹15k 5G mobile for ₹18k or ₹20k – Are you sure about this? As 5G services are near to rollout, I feel that 5G feature premium should further reduce and it’ll become the default offering. 

Blogger Blogger
Author
Link Copied

that’s the logic many think right now. let’s see what happens.

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/766197/medium/images_%289%29_2.jpeg?1652106354

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

This is not the best time get a 5G phone .. heck, it’s the worse time to get any smartphone unless absolutely necessary. If you change smartphones on yearly basis then you can only buy one.

We still don’t have many SD 5G chip based smartphones available broadly. Let every 5G chip based smartphone available first on the market and then you will see some real value offerings with great many features.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I still remember 4G times.. When I bought Oneplus one which had 4g, but when jio launched 4g, I had to use jio4Gvoice app and couldn’t make calls when internet was switched off or if i’m on wifi. It was so frustrating. Those cheap redmi phones had 4g VOLTE, but mine being only 4G and doesn’t support 4g calling. So I would recommend, wait until 5g is released so you know what exactly is needed, else you would end up with a crappy 5g phone.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Currently we don't get even 3G speeds even using 4G. What do we get going to 5G ??... 3 Mbps !!!? smile
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Anyways, I saw cheapest and best  phone to be Realme 9 5G ,
4 GB ram and 64 GB memory for 10.5k , in last Flipkart deals , two weeks before. They gave around 6k discount.  (5k discount on phone and 1k on card offer)
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Motorola have stock android, fm radio, gesture 

replyuser
Click here to reply