Which one is better? Asus Zenfone Max Pro 1 OR MI A2 (both 4GB, 64GB variant)

91°
Missing
Deal Newbie
160
83
2

Can anyone please help me in choosing which phone will be better to buy?
Asus Zenfone Max Pro 1 OR MI A2 (both 4GB, 64GB variant)

18 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
166
81
2

if your preference is battery then go with Asus else mi is best choice

Missing
Deal Cadet
157
524
6

Many MI A2 user (including me) facing bootloop issue after OS update. and MI service center suggest not to update OS after repair.
so find more detail on bootloop and select.

Missing
suspended
50
268
2

A2 is shit. You will repent it within 24 hours of buying

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
2690
91

Won’t recommend both….

Missing
Analyst
0
1399
17

Buy Asus zenfone max 2 instead with rs.8500 4gb

Missing
Deal Newbie
160
83
2

Asus zenfone max 2 OR Asus zenfone max pro 2?
And if it is pro 2, then how I can get it @ 8500 (4gb, 64gb variant)

Missing
Deal Cadet
335
194
0

If camera is not your preference go for max pro m1.

Missing
Deal Cadet
105
246
0

for battery max pro, for other things mi a2

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
60
3168
26
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Won’t recommend both….

lol

Missing
Critic
373
1627
28

Just ordered Vivo Z1 Pro @ 12491 yum

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
2690
91
Sins1995 wrote:

Just ordered Vivo Z1 Pro @ 12491 yum

This is also a great option..

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
2690
91
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

lol

Or else i would tell him to buy redmi 7 2+32gb for less than 7k after bank discount..

Missing
Deal Cadet
542
408
10
alphagirl wrote:

A2 is shit. You will repent it within 24 hours of buying

I am using A2 without any problem and it’s best MI phone I have ever used. I will say MIUI is shit.

Missing
Analyst
0
1399
17
Sins1995 wrote:

Just ordered Vivo Z1 Pro @ 12491 yum

You ordered a sh*tty smartphone joy joy joy sorry!!

Missing
Critic
373
1627
28
Expand
thesuspended_op wrote:

You ordered a sh*tty smartphone joy joy joy sorry!!

Just for OS u are telling I guess.
Other option was Realme, that too isn’t good either.

Missing
Deal Cadet
84
178
1

If you want to go for camera then don’t buy asus

Missing
Analyst
0
1399
17
Expand
Sins1995 wrote:

Just for OS u are telling I guess.
Other option was Realme, that too isn’t good either.

So you do also feel some cons before delivery, man these phones are not good for long term believe me I do also feel bad for my comments, you will surely get pissed off within 6-8 months. There are very few peoples buy 2nd phone as fakeme, fedmi, offo and vico after using these device for the first time. If you feel bad I am sorry

Missing
Critic
373
1627
28
Expand
thesuspended_op wrote:

So you do also feel some cons before delivery, man these phones are not good for long term believe me I do also feel bad for my comments, you will surely get pissed off within 6-8 months. There are very few peoples buy 2nd phone as fakeme, fedmi, offo and vico after using these device for the first time. If you feel bad I am sorry

No bro.. not at all. Why would I feel bad. These companies are not of my home. stuck_out_tongue

I know very well their OS are shit. But when we compare Price to performance, these brands are only providing best in range products. If not acc to u, then u only tell best handset in this segment.

Hearing RealmeOS is coming with close to stock UI. If so, that would be best thing and can kill everyone.

Missing