Hot Deal

Which PostPaid Or BNPL Is Good As Per Ur Experience?

513°
  • 2726
  • 96
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Deal Subedar
PowerStar

For Good Credit Mix I Am Thinking To Open BNPL Or Postpaid ( With Out Spoiling CIBIL Score) 

Need Ur Valuable Suggestions Dimers! 

Expired
95 Comments  |  
30 Dimers
  • Sort By
Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
PowerStar wrote:

Absolutely Correct Bro 😃

With CCs Only My CIBIL Jumped To 776

When I first took credit card(it was against FD with just 15k limit) & used it for around 3 months my cibil score was 795. After that it never crossed 790 again though I currently have 8 credit cards with perfect payment record. Currently the score varies from 770 to 780.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

When I first took credit card(it was against FD with just 15k limit) & used it for around 3 months my cibil score was 795. After that it never crossed 790 again though I currently have 8 credit cards with perfect payment record. Currently the score varies from 770 to 780.

Mine Starting With 750 And Jumped To 776 In One Year

Critic Critic
Link Copied

I don’t think there is any perfect credit portfolio mix. At present entries in my cibil are 6 cc entries. March issued Idfc card, Flipkart, Airtel card yet to be reported. Paylater account entries in cibil  are Lazypay, Ola, Amazon, Flipkart, Paytm, icici. And 1 closed hdfc debit card emi entry which I used for offer on Myntra in 2021. Though i have Simpl, it doesn’t report to cibil. And yet my cibil score has been stagnant on 784 from last 3 years even though I am using all these credit cards and paylaters. Only 2 points drop last month because of 2 axis enquiries. I tried to vary my usage pattern with an intention to bump this score but it’s not moving. Now i don’t care enough. Atleast mine is not dripping below that so it’s fine for me.

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Stay away from any bnpl thing…
They might lure you with great refferal benifits and reward programs..but i suggest you to stay away or atleast research deeply , u will.know why to stay away is wiser.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
ULYSSES wrote:

I don’t think there is any perfect credit portfolio mix. At present entries in my cibil are 6 cc entries. March issued Idfc card, Flipkart, Airtel card yet to be reported. Paylater account entries in cibil  are Lazypay, Ola, Amazon, Flipkart, Paytm, icici. And 1 closed hdfc debit card emi entry which I used for offer on Myntra in 2021. Though i have Simpl, it doesn’t report to cibil. And yet my cibil score has been stagnant on 784 from last 3 years even though I am using all these credit cards and paylaters. Only 2 points drop last month because of 2 axis enquiries. I tried to vary my usage pattern with an intention to bump this score but it’s not moving. Now i don’t care enough. Atleast mine is not dripping below that so it’s fine for me.

Different Case Noted! 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
kartikxxx wrote:

Stay away from any bnpl thing…
They might lure you with great refferal benifits and reward programs..but i suggest you to stay away or atleast research deeply , u will.know why to stay away is wiser.

Sure Thq

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
ULYSSES wrote:

I don’t think there is any perfect credit portfolio mix. At present entries in my cibil are 6 cc entries. March issued Idfc card, Flipkart, Airtel card yet to be reported. Paylater account entries in cibil  are Lazypay, Ola, Amazon, Flipkart, Paytm, icici. And 1 closed hdfc debit card emi entry which I used for offer on Myntra in 2021. Though i have Simpl, it doesn’t report to cibil. And yet my cibil score has been stagnant on 784 from last 3 years even though I am using all these credit cards and paylaters. Only 2 points drop last month because of 2 axis enquiries. I tried to vary my usage pattern with an intention to bump this score but it’s not moving. Now i don’t care enough. Atleast mine is not dripping below that so it’s fine for me.

same condition as me

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
getready wrote:

Got 4 of these BNPL/Postpaid services and i use all of them ( LazyPay is recent entry ).

AmazonPay – two loan entries in CIBIL

OlaPostpaid – one

LazyPay – One hard enquiry ( Don’t see it as loan yet )

Simpl – Now they’re doing a hard/soft enquiry via Experian/CRIF but when i did there was nothing (Current limit is 15k*)

Edit: Got FreoPay/MoneyTap too but since their interest lies with Neo-banking they may not offer the same for long

I am also thinking of activating ola postpaid + does it has any cons?

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
rahulsoni0706846 wrote:

I am also thinking of activating ola postpaid + does it has any cons?

Don’t see any benefit of Ola PP+ without OlaMoney prepaid card (May be you will be able to transact on Zingoy and some other sites and that’s about it)

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:

Don’t see any benefit of Ola PP+ without OlaMoney prepaid card (May be you will be able to transact on Zingoy and some other sites and that’s about it)

Actually I recently got ola sbi card and if i want to purchase amazon gift card than it’s mandatory to activate ola postpaid now i have 2 options either activate ola postpaid or close or convert ola sbi card

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Off Topic : Anyone requested and Lazypay account got completely deleted ? (Not just blocked/deactivated)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

slice not showing anything in. cibil if you are paying at right time.

uni card showing lendbox as CC in the cibil.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
rahulsoni0706846 wrote:

Actually I recently got ola sbi card and if i want to purchase amazon gift card than it’s mandatory to activate ola postpaid now i have 2 options either activate ola postpaid or close or convert ola sbi card

Oh this is news to me!
Had no idea that ola pp is mandatory for Gv purchase

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:

Don’t see any benefit of Ola PP+ without OlaMoney prepaid card (May be you will be able to transact on Zingoy and some other sites and that’s about it)

Yes Ola PostPaid Not Great 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Slice

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
rahulsoni0706846 wrote:

Actually I recently got ola sbi card and if i want to purchase amazon gift card than it’s mandatory to activate ola postpaid now i have 2 options either activate ola postpaid or close or convert ola sbi card

If U Have Ola SBI Then Take PostPaid 

Ola Post Paid Has No Issues In Reporting 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:

Oh this is news to me!
Had no idea that ola pp is mandatory for Gv purchase

Yes It Is Mandatory

Yday I Tried To Purchase GV Getting "Not Ola User " Error 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
PowerStar wrote:

If U Have Ola SBI Then Take PostPaid 

Ola Post Paid Has No Issues In Reporting 

Thinking same but wallet kyc is incomplete and currently their is no way for completing ola wallet kyc

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
rahulsoni0706846 wrote:

Thinking same but wallet kyc is incomplete and currently their is no way for completing ola wallet kyc

Just Book Ola Cab Ride Verify Through Driver 

Ur FULL KYC Done! 

Tip – Use Apay 50% Offer 😁 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
PowerStar wrote:

Just Book Ola Cab Ride Verify Through Driver 

Ur FULL KYC Done! 

Tip – Use Apay 50% Offer 😁 

This option not working now already complained olamoney team multiple multiple times everytime received same reply “currently there is no way to complete ola money wallet kyc once this service available will notify you”

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
rahulsoni0706846 wrote:

This option not working now already complained olamoney team multiple multiple times everytime received same reply “currently there is no way to complete ola money wallet kyc once this service available will notify you”

DM 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

ICICI paylater was too good , but their new charges are shit , i closed it off.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
vkrmjeet wrote:

Lazypay is also good but if they waitlist you for lazypay card then it will not be worth it
as lazypay later is accepted at very less merchants and you won’t use it as much as you would have used lazypay card which you can use almost anywhere. you will have a wasted entry in your credit report.

For first BNPL i would suggest slice as they have decent offers , flat % reward system and they increase limit promptly.

I would never suggest amazon paylater or flipkart pay later to someone who already have credit history and credit cards utter wastage.
Bnpl with prepaid cards are better as you can use them more, so olamoney postpaid,simpl,paytm postpaid aren’t worth as much as their counterparts.

Lazy Pay is good

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
somebodythatusedtobeondd wrote:

ICICI paylater was too good , but their new charges are shit , i closed it off.

Yes ICICI PayLater Is Best Among All PayLaters 

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
Expand
PowerStar wrote:

Yes 

No point in taking it even if it was good as they report paylater as cc in cibil so it’ll not be helpful for credit mix

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Had amazon, flipkart, ola postpaid plus, lazypay, mobikwik zip, freecharge paylater, simpl. 

Now only have lazypay, freecharge and simpl. Closed remaining ones. Had only one issue with two credit records for amazon (kvb and capital float) but was closed after raising complaint.

Freecharge paylater is decent because it is giving currently 30% upto 125 for bigbasket, jiomart, bb daily and supr daily every tuesday this month. Lazypay was the first paylater account. Simpl is also good and currently doesn’t report to credit bureaus though.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:

Oh this is news to me!
Had no idea that ola pp is mandatory for Gv purchase

My ola wallet kyc is incomplete not currently no option to complete it but if i activate ola postpaid+ than will my wallet kyc will indirectly completed or not?

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply