Which smartwatch to buy (budget 4000)

152°
Deal Subedar
7
1539
32

Which is the best smartwatch to buy (budget – 4000)

1) Amazfit bip s lite – 3800
2) Noise Colorfit nav – 4000 (will be launched on Amazon day)
3) Huawei Magic watch (will be available for rs. 5000 on Amazon day, might buy if it is value for money)

I found only above 3 watches good for the budget of 4000, if anyone know better than these watches please let me know.

Please share your valuable insights, also if any watches available in discounts in upcoming amazon sale?

15 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
475
29046
327

Ignore Noise
Get Magic watch (1st gen) or Amazfit verge lite (already @ 5k + bank offer via ICICI/CITI)
As per specs…Magic watch gives 7-day battery life & Verge Lite 20*

But if you are looking to check levels of oxygen saturation (SpO2)..then you may need to consider options like realme watch, Mi band 4 ,Honor Band 5, huawei band 4…

7
1539
32
getready wrote:

Ignore Noise
Get Magic watch (1st gen) or Amazfit verge lite (already @ 5k + bank offer via ICICI/CITI)
As per specs…Magic watch gives 7-day battery life & Verge Lite 20*

But if you are looking to check levels of oxygen saturation (SpO2)..then you may need to consider options like realme watch, Mi band 4 ,Honor Band 5, huawei band 4…

Thanks for your valuable feedback bro blush

50
190
1
getready wrote:

Ignore Noise
Get Magic watch (1st gen) or Amazfit verge lite (already @ 5k + bank offer via ICICI/CITI)
As per specs…Magic watch gives 7-day battery life & Verge Lite 20*

But if you are looking to check levels of oxygen saturation (SpO2)..then you may need to consider options like realme watch, Mi band 4 ,Honor Band 5, huawei band 4…

as a wearable, how is the Apple copycat from Oppo?
the non Chinese version that is.
the Chinese market version has Android OS base i think, whilst the European version has Wear OS as base.

battery life is pathetic on the Oppo.

7
1539
32
Expand
jitz wrote:

Which one did you buy

First I bought Bip s lite…but I was disappointed as it’s screen display was joke…..graphics looks like old mario game graphics……then I returned it and bought Honor Magic watch….its value for money and looks premium while bip s lite looks like a toy watch.

148
3735
166
Expand
jaguarfree wrote:

First I bought Bip s lite…but I was disappointed as it’s screen display was joke…..graphics looks like old mario game graphics……then I returned it and bought Honor Magic watch….its value for money and looks premium while bip s lite looks like a toy watch.

Honor magic is 5k with hdfc offer.
Is it worth buying it now?

Unlike amazfit verge, this doesn’t have speaker and internal storage. Did you feel its a drawback?

This device looks classy and heard is more accurate when compared to verge.
Still confused

129
10116
125
Expand
jitz wrote:

Honor magic is 5k with hdfc offer.
Is it worth buying it now?

Unlike amazfit verge, this doesn’t have speaker and internal storage. Did you feel its a drawback?

This device looks classy and heard is more accurate when compared to verge.
Still confused

What about the below one?

https://www.flipkart.com/huami-amazfit-gtr-47-m...

7
1539
32
Expand
jitz wrote:

Honor magic is 5k with hdfc offer.
Is it worth buying it now?

Unlike amazfit verge, this doesn’t have speaker and internal storage. Did you feel its a drawback?

This device looks classy and heard is more accurate when compared to verge.
Still confused

You are talking about verge or verge lite? Verge is for 12k….for 4.5k magic watch is a great deal, go for it.

148
3735
166
Expand
jaguarfree wrote:

You are talking about verge or verge lite? Verge is for 12k….for 4.5k magic watch is a great deal, go for it.

Verge (not lite) was 6k till morning, amazon. Now its 7k.

7
1539
32
Expand
jitz wrote:

Verge (not lite) was 6k till morning, amazon. Now its 7k.

If you are OK with it’s look then Its good for 6k as it has call receiving feature. Look wise this watch is a toy.

148
3735
166
Expand
jaguarfree wrote:

If you are OK with it’s look then Its good for 6k as it has call receiving feature. Look wise this watch is a toy.

Yup. It looks like a toy. Good only for fitness.
Still thinking if i will be using the calling feature and music option. Mobiles are meant for that.

7
1539
32
Expand
jitz wrote:

Yup. It looks like a toy. Good only for fitness.
Still thinking if i will be using the calling feature and music option. Mobiles are meant for that.

Yes…go for magic watch if u are not going to use calling feature… music feature is useless as no one will listen to music on a watch…

148
3735
166
Expand
jaguarfree wrote:

Yes…go for magic watch if u are not going to use calling feature… music feature is useless as no one will listen to music on a watch…

Can be paired with bt headset. Needn’t use phone to listen to songs. Still confused

Missing