which stock to buy now from current position ?

56°
Missing
Deal Cadet
95
167
0

i am thinking to buy a ashok leyland for 6 months and reliance industry

Expired about 1 year
8 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
101
1397
11

BRK.A

Missing
Deal Subedar
103
1742
39

…invest in hul,nestle and asian paints….bt all stocks are hot now…wait for some correction before investing…

Missing
Analyst
127
3504
40

Dont buy any auto stocks untill july! Poor sales have lead to higher inventory! Their margin will be affected (to clear these inventory if they issue discount)
After the results of june, maybe one can look to buy

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
2708
91
Awake wrote:

Dont buy any auto stocks untill july! Poor sales have lead to higher inventory! Their margin will be affected (to clear these inventory if they issue discount)
After the results of june, maybe one can look to buy

Worst time for auto as of now.
Lowest GDP, Highest unemployment stats too many issues…

Missing
Analyst
127
3504
40
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Worst time for auto as of now.
Lowest GDP, Highest unemployment stats too many issues…

Low Gdp shouldn’t be that big a concern considering slowing global economy and elections in India.
June is going to be a crucial month followed by interim budget in July.
Slew of reforms expected in first 100 days

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
2708
91
Expand
Awake wrote:

Low Gdp shouldn’t be that big a concern considering slowing global economy and elections in India.
June is going to be a crucial month followed by interim budget in July.
Slew of reforms expected in first 100 days

Eyes on the final budget now..

Missing
Tech Guru
222
19279
189

I feel this is a very wrong time to buy any Indian stock.
Wait for the next 4-6 months before creating any fresh position.

Missing