Who profits when share market goes down? How do...

Who profits when share market goes down? How do they profit when it goes down?

210°
Missing
Deal Cadet
134
171
12

Who profits when share market goes down? How do they profit when it goes down?

21 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
109
628
13

Short sellers (cash) (intraday)
CE sellers(f&o)
PE buyers (f&o)

Simple they make profit by selling at high price and buying back at lower rate eod (cash)

CE sellers and PE buyers premiums gets increased so they sell at high.

Missing
Blogger
377
3020
63
Shahskm wrote:

Short sellers (cash) (intraday)
CE sellers(f&o)
PE buyers (f&o)

Simple they make profit by selling at high price and buying back at lower rate eod (cash)

CE sellers and PE buyers premiums gets increased so they sell at high.

Short selling happens in Futures bhai 🙂🙂🙂

Missing
Entertainer
103
15060
385
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

Short selling happens in Futures bhai 🙂🙂🙂

aise market mein cash mein jyada shortselling hoti hai because it is way too less risky. In case yoi are not aware that shortselling can happen outside fno also.

Missing
Deal Subedar
28
2368
88

@tangocash Always remember people earn more and they find it more easy to sell and earn money.

Missing
Entertainer
103
15060
385

@mrKool_JJ sell side makes quickest money and sell side lose money quickest too. because markets are not going to close forever aur yehi darr shortcovering kehlata hai. smile

Missing
Blogger
377
3020
63
Expand
marketdimer wrote:

aise market mein cash mein jyada shortselling hoti hai because it is way too less risky. In case yoi are not aware that shortselling can happen outside fno also.

You did not get me. Can you do Sell today But tomorrow orders in India?
Edit: when you short your position in MIS section, you have one day left. That’s a risk. But in futures you can carry forward your position, you need to maintain the margin only. I know there is practical definition of short sell, which I googled it now, I knew the meaning nothing new there. But for pro people, short selling is selling in futures. 🙂

Missing
Blogger
377
3020
63
marketdimer wrote:

@mrKool_JJ sell side makes quickest money and sell side lose money quickest too. because markets are not going to close forever aur yehi darr shortcovering kehlata hai. smile

Sellers win most of the time. And when they lose, they lose big

Missing
Entertainer
103
15060
385
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

You did not get me. Can you do Sell today But tomorrow orders in India?

cash ke saamne intraday likhe hain shah bhai ne. smile

Missing
Blogger
377
3020
63
Expand
marketdimer wrote:

cash ke saamne intraday likhe hain shah bhai ne. smile

Pro traders mean short sell means selling in future as you can carry forward your position. 🙂
I got your point. He has written intraday. It’s fine bhai 🙂

Missing
Deal Subedar
85
1440
7

How tax calculated on Mutual funds ?
is it like TDS On bank upto 40,000/- No tds deduction .
Please Clarify …

I Want buy Equity Mutual funds on Paytm Money.

Missing
Blogger
377
3020
63
ChanduCh wrote:

How tax calculated on Mutual funds ?
is it like TDS On bank upto 40,000/- No tds deduction .
Please Clarify …

I Want buy Equity Mutual funds on Paytm Money.

No TDs. You gotta file ITR 2 for equity mf upon redemption. If you redeem debt mf within 3 years then you file ITR 1, as per your income slab. And after 3 years, you can avail indexation benefits, but you gotta file itr 2 after 3 years.
In equity mf below 1 lakh return after redemption after 1year it’s tax free, https://cleartax.in/s/equity-funds-ltcg-ta...on

Missing
Entertainer
103
15060
385
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

Pro traders mean short sell means selling in future as you can carry forward your position. 🙂
I got your point. He has written intraday. It’s fine bhai 🙂

you are wrong again. for a pro trader shortselling is in cash not future because a) it can be done easily on margins and b) you don’t have to carry positions overnight thereby increasing risks. as far as I know and if i can put a rough figure, 90-95% traders do intraday cash shortselling. people made life shorting chhota amabni shares every day. utho, adag ko short karo, duphar profit cover karo, so jao. repeat next day. and next day. and next day. till stock is out of market. shorting in stocks or index future needs huge cash and big margins and “pro trader” won’t risk huge money or margins niether his broker nor bse/nse nor sebi. sebi to intraday shorting bhi nahi chahta isilye margins par lagaam laga di hai.

Missing
Blogger
377
3020
63
Expand
marketdimer wrote:

you are wrong again. for a pro trader shortselling is in cash not future because a) it can be done easily on margins and b) you don’t have to carry positions overnight thereby increasing risks. as far as I know and if i can put a rough figure, 90-95% traders do intraday cash shortselling. people made life shorting chhota amabni shares every day. utho, adag ko short karo, duphar profit cover karo, so jao. repeat next day. and next day. and next day. till stock is out of market. shorting in stocks or index future needs huge cash and big margins and “pro trader” won’t risk huge money or margins niether his broker nor bse/nse nor sebi. sebi to intraday shorting bhi nahi chahta isilye margins par lagaam laga di hai.

You are wrong. Go ask any pro traders, what short selling means.🤪🤣
Edit: I admit your version of Short Sell is right n my version of Short Sell is a biased version of .y psychology.
There a lot of types of trader. Can’t say with affirmation about the percentage of traders in a particular criteria. 🤣
And Pro Traders treat their positions as cash position only. With futures you can hedge your positions, you can carry forward your position. Big Pro traders do that. Even pro traders take Futures position as intraday, but they treat the margin as cash. So, it’s a boon actually.
And pro traders do short in MIS too in cash market. There is no hard n fast rule about ones ability in cash market. It’s a difference in perspective
After SEBI rule, a lot of operators are restricted in their operation. Well, people won’t stop doing that.

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
421
28
Expand
marketdimer wrote:

you are wrong again. for a pro trader shortselling is in cash not future because a) it can be done easily on margins and b) you don’t have to carry positions overnight thereby increasing risks. as far as I know and if i can put a rough figure, 90-95% traders do intraday cash shortselling. people made life shorting chhota amabni shares every day. utho, adag ko short karo, duphar profit cover karo, so jao. repeat next day. and next day. and next day. till stock is out of market. shorting in stocks or index future needs huge cash and big margins and “pro trader” won’t risk huge money or margins niether his broker nor bse/nse nor sebi. sebi to intraday shorting bhi nahi chahta isilye margins par lagaam laga di hai.

now that adag stocks are gone.. which stocks are they doing this now ?

Missing
Entertainer
103
15060
385
Expand
pentiumd wrote:

now that adag stocks are gone.. which stocks are they doing this now ?

tata motors to bahut dino se inka fav hai, dhfl, zee group, indiabulls, psu… koi na koi murga mil jaata hai roj.

Missing
Blogger
377
3020
63
Expand
pentiumd wrote:

now that adag stocks are gone.. which stocks are they doing this now ?

Recently idea voda, Reliance etc. 🙂

Missing
Deal Cadet
188
572
6
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

Short selling happens in Futures bhai 🙂🙂🙂

Options too

Missing
Blogger
377
3020
63
Expand
flawlessking wrote:

Options too

Options selling is not short sell. Options are different concept. But yes one can sell options and margin requirements are more or same as future. For example for sell of ACC 1200 CE 104181 is the margin requirement, for sell of ACC20MAR 87168 is the margin requirement. smile Actually in option you consider the premium too. That’s the problem

Missing
Deal Cadet
188
572
6
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

Options selling is not short sell. Options are different concept. But yes one can sell options and margin requirements are more or same as future. For example for sell of ACC 1200 CE 104181 is the margin requirement, for sell of ACC20MAR 87168 is the margin requirement. smile Actually in option you consider the premium too. That’s the problem

Bro thanks for your input, I am an option seller from past 5 years.

Missing
Blogger
377
3020
63
Expand
flawlessking wrote:

Bro thanks for your input, I am an option seller from past 5 years.

😍😍😍😍 nice to meet you bhai

Missing