WHO WILL IPL WINNER 2021 ??
Poll has expired, here are the final results

WHO WILL BE IPL WINNER 2021 ??

167°
Deal Cadet
Hank_cs1.6

p. -—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-CSK,DD,KKR* -——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————*

25 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
  • Sort By
Cool Cool
Link Copied

Mai hi jitega wink
I have been running since long time,

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

CSK has a better chances to win this year IPL but Delhi should atleast win this first time.

Think: CSK
Want: Delhi

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

I would love if either of CSK or RCB win
But i have a feeling CSK won’t win, and it will be either of RCB or KKR winning the title.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

If DC reaches final it will win
Else it will be csk

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
covid19 wrote:

RCB
E SALA CUP NAMDE

Just like every other year..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Received it on WhatsApp via SRK Fan-

KKR reaching finals is huge blow to the present govt. Mota Bhai acted against SRK’s son because of his reli##ion. Now his team KKR is giving sleepless night Shah’s son. This is how Karma returns you the favour. joy joy

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
semcularbaaz_kitepetals wrote:

KKR reaching finals is huge blow to the present govt. Mota Bhai acted against SRK’s son because of his reli##ion. Now his team KKR is giving sleepless night Shah’s son. This is how Karma returns you the favour. joy joy

Thinking level

Pro😁😁😁

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
semcularbaaz_kitepetals wrote:

Seems like you have too Many “SRK Fans” on your WhatsApp.. laughing

https://www.desidime.com/discussions/shah-rukh-...

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
shoaibmax wrote:

Seems like you have too Many “SRK Fans” on your WhatsApp.. laughing

https://www.desidime.com/discussions/shah-rukh-...

Yup.. recently one of my friend suggested me to join a SRK fan group on WhatsApp for watching funny conversations and chats. Many SRK Fans posted these things on that group. last week They even started a petition for the release of aryan. joy smile

Missing