why are all customer care shifting to paid 1860 numbers?

230°
Generous
demerius2020

customer care sud be free, right . not but now all are shifting to paid 1860 number which wont work untill they eat money from your main balance , even unlimited calls plan wont work on it 

yes its free on JIO but JIO is not free anymorep

edit: the thread is not about taking a jio connection , or having a company paid connection , but why the hell i sud be paying to talk to custoemr care , why companies are charging for it 

So now to make revenue deliberetly create problem , customer will cal 1860 , make them wait becaoz profit ++ with “all are customer care are busy blowing  other customer your call is impotent to us”

And worse that those unlimited pack are not valid they want pure main balance only ?

why is it 1860 only work on main balance but not on unlimited packs ? Unlimited packs are not free we pay for it or there sud be new “1860 customer care packs”?

i now days shoots email to them , that way it is also good to maintain records of conversation in written rather then paid calls to customer care

Expired
15 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

becoz it’s paid, customer don’t call unnecessary. 

Generous Generous
Link Copied

what an irony , customer dont calls unnecessarily but are made unnecessary

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

1860 is free in jio

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Its free on JIO and Jio still has the lowest rates in the country. They dont expire sim even after it is inactive, nor they restrict SMS on packs.

And before you attack me ,ive used vodafone/hutch/orange for 20 years and airtel for 10 years.

While airtel is still good, VI is DOGSHIT. (used to be best network in Mumbai before)

Generous Generous
Link Copied

jio is the best network in whole universe , but they dont have 3G and 2G network , 4G network all the time will eat battery and give radiation

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

I am happy to pay but they should directly allow to talk to executive. because most of the things are available in MyJio or Airtel Thanks or Vi App.

Link Copied

In 1800 the customer care is charged for using and in 1860 the user has to pay…. So companies are trying to reduce their costs

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

and the worst part is that to talk to customer care executive you have to go through 1-2 min in just key pressings… press 1 then 2 then 1 and so on then you are connected to someone but then you have to wait until someone pickup your call… then most of the time the executive put your call on hold… 

then suppose your balance ran out in middle of call…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Happened to me many times. I had to recharge again and again with 10 and 20 rupees talk time for these stupid customer care reps.

View 1 more reply
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

In India customers are dogs. They can only get whatever is thrown to them.

The companies earn commission from 1860 numbers. They want to milk the customer for everything. 

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Dont be the dog , and send them email . no need to talk with such greedy people

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Kisi 1860 number pe hot chat ho rahi ho toh batana. Vi ka balance khatm karna hai warna woh bina baat ke kaat lete hein 😥

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

1860 is free in jio and mtnl

yesterday i made a call to axis bank 1860 number from jio

replyuser
Click here to reply