Why Laptop Prices so High in 2021? Another Reason!

148°
Trailblazer
shraaj

We all Know, How electronics are Costlier than they used to be before Covid Era!

These are the reasons of it, Like Chip Shortage, Demand is More and Supply is Less along with that the reason is India’s Government Charges

Just Look at the Picture Below, and see How 30,000 Rs laptops are Manufactured in Other Countries and are ready to sell at 30k Price are Selling at Nearly 60k Prices and that may be because of recently Government Increased Charges from 5% to 18% in Mobiles also!

I think that may be one of the reasons that India’s GDP is recovering faster! laughing

https://ibb.co/6...Hb

10 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Dey want to suck out every last drop of blood from middleclass

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

18% GST was charged on laptops since the last few years.
Prices of electronics are hiked due to the global chip shortage which doesn’t seem to abate anytime before late 2022 unfortunately.

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Source of the data??

Trailblazer Trailblazer
Link Copied
Ash-D wrote:

Source of the data??

YouTube Channel Person who spent his life’s 18 years in the Industry!

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Prices online is much higher compared to offline market price. Few of sellers should 20 to 30K higher price then market.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
LIMBO wrote:

18% GST was charged on laptops since the last few years.
Prices of electronics are hiked due to the global chip shortage which doesn’t seem to abate anytime before late 2022 unfortunately.

yaar ek do hazaar kam denge agar karenge bhi to. isse jada kuch nahi hoga.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Brought lenovo core i3 in 2019 for 19k from tatacliq.
Now can’t find any i3 below 30k from fk/az/tq etc.

Trailblazer Trailblazer
Link Copied
jambui wrote:

Brought lenovo core i3 in 2019 for 19k from tatacliq.
Now can’t find any i3 below 30k from fk/az/tq etc.

I bought the Dell Laptop of 8th Generation Intel i3 from Amazon on Jan 2020 at just @ 23,999/-

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
shraaj wrote:

I bought the Dell Laptop of 8th Generation Intel i3 from Amazon on Jan 2020 at just @ 23,999/-

I guess all old stock got sold in lockdown. Add chip shortage n supply constraints.
Thats why prices are inflated. In 1-2yrs it would be back to 20-25k level. Hopefully.

Missing