Will I get SBI rewards points if orders are cancelled.

56°
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
45
0

What if I place an order on amazon & I cancel it later once rewards points are credited in my SBI credit card account. Will the rewards points still stay or taken back. I have seen this trick work with SBI debit card.

11 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
60
327
11

Yes off course.

In your dreams. ✌️

Missing
Deal Subedar
227
1468
32

i dont know about he cancelled ones. but i returned somethings and my 10k points are still with me. so 50 50 chance

Missing
Deal Cadet
144
456
2
Demondealer wrote:

i dont know about he cancelled ones. but i returned somethings and my 10k points are still with me. so 50 50 chance

pls check agian….rewards must have got minus when u have received the refund from merchant.

Missing
Deal Subedar
227
1468
32
Expand
akki.akki wrote:

pls check agian….rewards must have got minus when u have received the refund from merchant.

nope. still have them gonna redeem for 2.5k amzn gc. will post ss later

Missing
Tech Guru
193
2206
108
Expand
Demondealer wrote:

nope. still have them gonna redeem for 2.5k amzn gc. will post ss later

They will go minus soon don’t worry

Missing
Deal Subedar
227
1468
32

the only problem is it docent show how many points i have earned for each transaction/ how many have removed for cancelled

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
63
0
Expand
Demondealer wrote:

nope. still have them gonna redeem for 2.5k amzn gc. will post ss later

Is there any rewards redemption fees in sbi credit card? @Demondealer

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
Demondealer wrote:

nope. still have them gonna redeem for 2.5k amzn gc. will post ss later

maybe when digial audit happens it will be adjusted.

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
649
8
Demondealer wrote:

i dont know about he cancelled ones. but i returned somethings and my 10k points are still with me. so 50 50 chance

May be you return and taken refund in your amazonpay balance . In that case , will SBI debit RP ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
227
1468
32
Expand
ZitOO wrote:

May be you return and taken refund in your amazonpay balance . In that case , will SBI debit RP ?

nothing like that. still have my 10k points from last 2 months. total have 1992 points. only 10 more to 2.5k card

Missing
Deal Hunter
241
2593
171
Expand
Demondealer wrote:

nothing like that. still have my 10k points from last 2 months. total have 1992 points. only 10 more to 2.5k card

Which card you are holding and what’s your reward rate…??2.5k for how many rewards point

Missing