Will the annual fess still be charged on hsbc cashback card if its surredendred after 6 month

25°
Deal Cadet
50
627
4
Will the annual fess still be charged on hsbc cashback card if its surredendred after 6 month

Will the annual fess still be charged on hsbc cashback card if its surredendred after 6 month
https://www.hsbc.co.in/credit-cards/products/vi...

7 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
187
1486
7

there is a reason why its named as annual charges not half yearly.

50
627
4
akki.akki wrote:

there is a reason why its named as annual charges not half yearly.

Which is…?

106
1956
18

No charges if the card is surrendered and card account is closed before the said charges are debited.

50
303
5

See below on that page:
For Amazon
5% discount on spending INR1,000 or above
Maximum discount of INR250 per card per month, no restriction on number of transactions

674
5258
57
igen wrote:

No charges if the card is surrendered and card account is closed before the said charges are debited.

Isn’t the card annual fee charged in advance at the beginning of statement cycle year(at least this is what happens in sbi)?

50
627
4
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Isn’t the card annual fee charged in advance at the beginning of statement cycle year(at least this is what happens in sbi)?

https://www.hsbc.co.in/credit-cards/products/vi...
“Annual membership fees is INR750, however it will be reversed if your total annual spend exceeds INR100,000. (The annual fee will be levied at the end of the anniversary year and will be reversed in the subsequent billing cycle on meeting the spend criteria)”

50
627
4
raman12 wrote:

See below on that page:
For Amazon
5% discount on spending INR1,000 or above
Maximum discount of INR250 per card per month, no restriction on number of transactions

?

Missing