Poll: Will you get vaccinated by corona vaccine?
Poll has expired, here are the final results

Hot Deal Will you get vaccinated by corona vaccine?

542°
Deal Cadet
113
492
8

Hi Guys,
Please let us know if will you get vaccinated by corona vaccine?? If no, why not?

63 Comments  |  
31 Dimers
  • Sort By
52
279
2

Yes, why not?
Doctors got vaccinates, front line workers are getting vaccinated, some politicians also got vaccinated, what else u want?
You are just looking for reasons to not get vaccinated, then its ur choice. Creating a thread for this, dont make much sense.

100
16323
119
rockylucifer wrote:

Yes, why not?
Doctors got vaccinates, front line workers are getting vaccinated, some politicians also got vaccinated, what else u want?
You are just looking for reasons to not get vaccinated, then its ur choice. Creating a thread for this, dont make much sense.

plus1+1
50
42256
399

Main toh agar 1 pe 1 free offer hua toh 2 lagwaa lunga 🙏🏻 Left & Right

50
42256
399
aviatcogni wrote:

I see 3 no votes, but no explanation?

You should have not given OMR sheet if you were looking for long answers 😃
All these surveys biasness start with surveyor itself, with the kind of question you framed, the kind of answers you will get.

174
691
2
aviatcogni wrote:

I see 3 no votes, but no explanation?

No vaccine required for youngsters, and getting vaccinated doesn’t makes sense as it is still not confirmed that it will work 100% without any major side effects

189
260
6
Expand
motabhaii wrote:

No vaccine required for youngsters, and getting vaccinated doesn’t makes sense as it is still not confirmed that it will work 100% without any major side effects

+1

50
42256
399
aadimaanav wrote:

no

Today is Propose day. You have to say Yes (to everything) only.

50
874
5
aadimaanav wrote:

no

in many countries (U.S. of A, for example) they take “seasonal” flu shots (jibes, injections)
and THAT is precisely where things differ.
although not a seasonal variant of the flu, SARS-Cov-02 was already morphing and is already morphed.
forget the newer versions (of the virus), even for the older ones, there is not enough valid empirical data on the very premise of
how long (IF AT ALL) the immunity lasts.

add to that the psychological adverse effects!
and things surely do not add up.

P.S.: 👩🏼‍🦳Maa🙇🏽 [who has had Deriphyllin for half of her adult life, due to misdiagnosed allergies, until her (open heart) ASD closure procedure] has expressed her keenness after studying the reports, news for a couple of months. she is keen to get vaccinated.
and uncomfortable as i am at the thought, for now, i am refraining from directly influencing her decision.

50
874
5
Expand
saucap wrote:

Today is Propose day. You have to say Yes (to everything) only.

oops!
qabool hai qabool hai qabool hai

[asha karta hooN… prem diwas (love day) ke pashchaat tou yeh condition nahi rahegi]

174
759
23

did u know as per recent parliament session it has become illegal to discuss any information related to vaccinations
that does not match the information released by government, and if you still need guidance on what to do wrt corona and vaccine, you deserve the vaccine

338
12196
128
saucap wrote:

Main toh agar 1 pe 1 free offer hua toh 2 lagwaa lunga 🙏🏻 Left & Right

Upar yaa niche? Yaa fir earrings banalenge? 🐒🐒🐒🐒

15
2683
110
karanoshan wrote:

did u know as per recent parliament session it has become illegal to discuss any information related to vaccinations
that does not match the information released by government, and if you still need guidance on what to do wrt corona and vaccine, you deserve the vaccine

That’s why we are not exposing the hidden agenda here

148
2872
47
karanoshan wrote:

did u know as per recent parliament session it has become illegal to discuss any information related to vaccinations
that does not match the information released by government, and if you still need guidance on what to do wrt corona and vaccine, you deserve the vaccine

Do you know that you were born free and not a slave to the whims of idiot politicians

220
1156
2

can you share the link of any document issued by the government having such guidelines?

50
874
5
karanoshan wrote:

and if you still need guidance on what to do w.r.t. corona and vaccine, you deserve the vaccine

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/664181/original/7372743icon_rolleyes.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/664181/original/7372743icon_rolleyes.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/664181/original/7372743icon_rolleyes.gifhttps://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gifhttps://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/664181/original/7372743icon_rolleyes.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/664181/original/7372743icon_rolleyes.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/664181/original/7372743icon_rolleyes.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gifhttps://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/664181/original/7372743icon_rolleyes.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/664181/original/7372743icon_rolleyes.gifhttps://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/664181/original/7372743icon_rolleyes.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/664181/original/7372743icon_rolleyes.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gifhttps://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gifhttps://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/664181/original/7372743icon_rolleyes.gif

0
7065
118
saucap wrote:

Main toh agar 1 pe 1 free offer hua toh 2 lagwaa lunga 🙏🏻 Left & Right

Aur santoor wali k liye ? hushed cry
Ye to galat baat hai na Saucapji pensive

50
874
5
Expand
micke wrote:

Do you know that you were born free and not a slave to the whims of idiot politicians

please delete the post or the loot may get closed😔

0
15754
395

was offered thrice but denied being a heart patient. my doc was not fully confident when i asked him. so gave a skip. lagti apne office mein hai, jab lagwani hogi chale jayenge…

50
42256
399
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Aur santoor wali k liye ? hushed cry
Ye to galat baat hai na Saucapji pensive

Santoor waali nahin hai yeh Pears waali hai 😂

0
7065
118
Expand
saucap wrote:

Santoor waali nahin hai yeh Pears waali hai 😂

Beta, masti nai masti nai…
Topic na badlo hushed

0
15754
395
drupal wrote:

death death death 😭
People dying everyday

vaccine is safe. people i know, except a girl who had fever and itchiness for 2 days and one paramedic who complained of chest pain but both fine now, rest others are fine and these are more than 100 people not just 10-15, 178 to whatsapp group mein hi hain jinko laga hai aur sab mast jee rahe hain. there is absolutely no need to worry about if you get chance, require a jab and work profile or life style consists of crowdly environment. it is a must not for yourself but for family and loved ones.

0
15754
395
Expand
marketdimer wrote:

vaccine is safe. people i know, except a girl who had fever and itchiness for 2 days and one paramedic who complained of chest pain but both fine now, rest others are fine and these are more than 100 people not just 10-15, 178 to whatsapp group mein hi hain jinko laga hai aur sab mast jee rahe hain. there is absolutely no need to worry about if you get chance, require a jab and work profile or life style consists of crowdly environment. it is a must not for yourself but for family and loved ones.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/664229/medium/7373757tmp-cam-1291708695.jpg?1612767202
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/664230/medium/7373757tmp-cam-1527848408.jpg?1612767206

Except this girl and one guy from x-ray dept, everyone is fine.

Missing