Hot Deal

Wishing on Dimer's B'day... Lets make them Feel Very Special & Loved on their Special Day..

19K°
Super Moderator
Glp
Moderator

I Would like to start this thread to specially Wish our Dear friends on DD… biggrin

In real only few friends will be wishing us.. Whereas Dimer family is sooooo big that.. counting all the wishes will take all day toungueout

Lets Wish all our Dear Friends and make their birthday very special with OUR SPECIAL WISHES

I will start this beautiful thread Today by Wishing Our DEAR BALA On his Birthday

https://www.desidime.com/users...45

Happy Birthday Bala…..May your birthday be filled with lots of smiles, laughter, love, and cheer.

Guys.. Do share all ur birthday’s here…

1129 Comments  |  
208 Dimers
  • Sort By
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

YUPpie BIRThday BAla https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Dimer Of The Year 2012 Dimer Of The Year 2012
Link Copied

Happie B’day Bala boy https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Happy Birthday Bala
God Bless You.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

https://i.imgur.com/S0FfW.png

Bala.. bro.. & Many Many Happy Returns of the Day!

Dimer Of The Year 2012 Dimer Of The Year 2012
Link Copied

I don’t know how to upload pics in DD (I know there are threads to learn by Neo and some other dimers will learn slowly https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif), but some one post pics and wish Bala in his style https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hpaay Birthday Buddy!

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Thank U So very Much chi321, achilles, viSH, codename1011, hnirav & one of the Most special Person in My Life i.e. GLP… It is hard to find words to express my gratitude…

Wanna dedicate some special words for my DD Family Members…

From the bottom of my heart,
To the tip of my toes.

U are the best,
& that everyone knows.

I Thank U. I Thank U,
U do have the touch.

U’ve made me so happy,
I thank u so much…

https://i.imgur.com/At8Zk.gif https://i.imgur.com/cppoO.jpg

Love U All & May Lord Bless All Of Us … https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Dimer Of The Year 2012 Dimer Of The Year 2012
Link Copied

Bala, so how much you are turning out today https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif (a question that should not be asked but asking https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif)

Super Moderator Super Moderator
Moderator
Link Copied

“Fly in the plane of ambition,
and land on the airport of success,
Luck is yours,
wish is mine
may ur future
always shine. . .
With LOTZ LOVE
“Happy BIRTHDAY 2 YOU”.

Happy birthday to a person who is smart, good looking, and funny and reminds me a lot of myself.

Happy Birthday Bala

Super Moderator Super Moderator
Moderator
Link Copied
Glp wrote:

I Would like to start this thread to specially Wish our Dear friends on DD… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

In real only few friends will be wishing us.. Whereas Dimer family is sooooo big that.. counting all the wishes will take all day https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Lets Wish all our Dear Friends and make their birthday very special with OUR SPECIAL WISHES

I will start this beautiful thread Today by Wishing Our DEAR BALA On his Birthday
http://www.desidime.com/users...45

Happy Birthday Bala…..May your birthday be filled with lots of smiles, laughter, love, and cheer.

https://i.imgur.com/fxObt.gif


Guys.. Do share all ur birthday’s here…


Thanks GLP BRO;-} https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

For letting us know

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
achilles wrote:

Bala, so how much you are turning out today https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif (a question that should not be asked but asking https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif)


Actually Achilles Mate, I’ve sure gotten old. I’ve had two By-pass surgeries. A left eye replacement, new knees. Fought prostate cancer, and diabetes. I’m still half blind, can’t hear anything quieter than a jet engine, take 40 different medications that make me dizzy, winded, and subject to blackouts. Have bouts with dementia. Have poor circulation, hardly feel my hands and feet anymore. Can’t remember if I’m 25 or 85. Have lost all my friends. But Thank God …!!! I still have my All India Driver’s License… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
RDX wrote:

“Fly in the plane of ambition,
and land on the airport of success,
Luck is yours,
wish is mine
may ur future
always shine. . .
With LOTZ LOVE
“Happy BIRTHDAY 2 YOU”.



Happy birthday to a person who is smart, good looking, and funny and reminds me a lot of myself.

Happy Birthday Bala


WoW… Great Bhai… Love U Too… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
RDX wrote:

Glp wrote:

I Would like to start this thread to specially Wish our Dear friends on DD… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

In real only few friends will be wishing us.. Whereas Dimer family is sooooo big that.. counting all the wishes will take all day https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Lets Wish all our Dear Friends and make their birthday very special with OUR SPECIAL WISHES

I will start this beautiful thread Today by Wishing Our DEAR BALA On his Birthday
http://www.desidime.com/users...45

Happy Birthday Bala…..May your birthday be filled with lots of smiles, laughter, love, and cheer.

https://i.imgur.com/fxObt.gif


Guys.. Do share all ur birthday’s here…


Thanks GLP BRO;-} https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

For letting us know


Aaaaiiilllaaaaaa …!!! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Super Moderator Super Moderator
Moderator
Link Copied

*Bhai *

Hows ur health now???

Dimer Of The Year 2012 Dimer Of The Year 2012
Link Copied
bala.realvalueinn wrote:

achilles wrote:

Bala, so how much you are turning out today toungueout (a question that should not be asked but asking biggrin)


Actually Achilles Mate, I’ve sure gotten old. I’ve had two By-pass surgeries. A left eye replacement, new knees. Fought prostate cancer, and diabetes. I’m still half blind, can’t hear anything quieter than a jet engine, take 40 different medications that make me dizzy, winded, and subject to blackouts. Have bouts with dementia. Have poor circulation, hardly feel my hands and feet anymore. Can’t remember if I’m 25 or 85. Have lost all my friends. But Thank God …!!! I still have my All India Driver’s License… lol lol lol


omg toungueout

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
RDX wrote:

*Bhai *

Hows ur health now???


Back On Feet Tanuj Bhai … But Still 2 More days Prescriptions were Left … Hopefully will be Back to Normal pretty soon … https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Super Moderator Super Moderator
Moderator
Link Copied
achilles wrote:

bala.realvalueinn wrote:

achilles wrote:

Bala, so how much you are turning out today https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif (a question that should not be asked but asking https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif)


Actually Achilles Mate, I’ve sure gotten old. I’ve had two By-pass surgeries. A left eye replacement, new knees. Fought prostate cancer, and diabetes. I’m still half blind, can’t hear anything quieter than a jet engine, take 40 different medications that make me dizzy, winded, and subject to blackouts. Have bouts with dementia. Have poor circulation, hardly feel my hands and feet anymore. Can’t remember if I’m 25 or 85. Have lost all my friends. But Thank God …!!! I still have my All India Driver’s License… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


omg https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Ohhhhh……….same that i all have

Only one thing extra that i have is COLD TOO….Rest all is the same;-} https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Jokes Apart

Bhai Take care….And Enjoy ur day

Super Moderator Super Moderator
Moderator
Link Copied
bala.realvalueinn wrote:

RDX wrote:

*Bhai *

Hows ur health now???


Back On Feet Tanuj Bhai … But Still 2 More days Prescriptions were Left … Hopefully will be Back to Normal pretty soon … https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Missed U… Take Good Care of Urself…

Need u back Completely Fit n Fineee…OK.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Have a Lovely Day… Once again Wishing U a Very Very HAPPY BIRTHDAY..Bala https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Glp wrote:

bala.realvalueinn wrote:

RDX wrote:

*Bhai *

Hows ur health now???


Back On Feet Tanuj Bhai … But Still 2 More days Prescriptions were Left … Hopefully will be Back to Normal pretty soon … https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Missed U… Take Good Care of Urself…

Need u back Completely Fit n Fineee…OK.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Have a Lovely Day… Once again Wishing U a Very Very HAPPY BIRTHDAY..Bala https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


https://i.imgur.com/bCXqO.jpg
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

https://i.imgur.com/4sbAD.gif

Super Moderator Super Moderator
Moderator
Link Copied

Happy Birthday To all those Who are all born Today

May this birthday be a special one to always remember..and May all of your wishes come true – today and always.. biggrin

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I guess m really late for the party but


Bala bhai ur the best

U Never rest.

And did i tell u guys m very bad at chess https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

M worst than bad at poems https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Aapke style mai bole tho…

HAPPY WALA BIRTHDAY

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Glp wrote:

Happy Birthday To all those Who are all born Today

May this birthday be a special one to always remember..and May all of your wishes come true – today and always.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Start wishing me its not my birthday today.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

HAppy birthday Vish bhai… Hope its not her b day https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Super Moderator Super Moderator
Moderator
Link Copied
Glp wrote:

Happy Birthday To all those Who are all born Today

May this birthday be a special one to always remember..and May all of your wishes come true – today and always.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ditto Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Moderator Super Moderator
Moderator
Link Copied
Binit wrote:

HAppy birthday Vish bhai… Hope its not her b day https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Bhai saal mein kitni baar aata hai vish ka birthday

abhi last week bhi kisi ladki ko date par le gya tha …..for the same reason

I think Vish bhai ka birthday bhi Sankalp deals ki tarah har week aaney laga hai ab
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Binit wrote:

HAppy birthday Vish bhai… Hope its not her b day https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Arre bhai mera janam deen nahi hai aaj https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Aaj to Rani Mukherji aur Ronaldinho ka b’day hai. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Super Moderator Super Moderator
Moderator
Link Copied

Good Morning Vish..Tanuj.. Binit

Super Moderator Super Moderator
Moderator
Link Copied
Binit wrote:

I guess m really late for the party but


Bala bhai ur the best

U Never rest.

And did i tell u guys m very bad at chess https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


M worst than bad at poems https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Aapke style mai bole tho…


HAPPY WALA BIRTHDAY

BALA BHAI


@ Bala

Ur new Style Looks COOl

Specially of teeth

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply