(Without credit card)Trick to activate Spotify premium 6 months.

147°
Deal Subedar
38
1076
5
(Without credit card)Trick to activate Spotify premium 6 months.

Many of you guys have 6 month trial code of Spotify but don’t have Credit Card to redeem the code into your account.

1. To activate first go to https://www.spotify.com/in/claim/flipka...m/

2.Enter your code and proceed.

3. Create a HDFC Netsafe virtual card worth rs Three. (I hope you know how to do this, if you don’t, search on YouTube)

4.Enter the created card details and redeem the trial offer.

BANG!!
Now you have 6 months of Spotify Premium.

18 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
38
1076
5

Recently faced the problem as I purchased a 6 month code from a fellow dimer but was unable to redeem it as I don’t have any CC.
I tried every card but all were failing.
Finally hdfc netsafe worked for me.
Thought of sharing it with you guys. smile

32
2198
20

Spotify mod ka naam suna hai?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/662520/medium/images_%281%29.jpeg?1611947770

99
208
2
rohan8397 wrote:

Spotify mod ka naam suna hai?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/662520/medium/images_%281%29.jpeg?1611947770

Dedo bhai

0
619
11

Hey Thanks Bro relaxed , I Have One Doubt, Will I Get Reward Points On Every Transaction…???

38
1076
5
UnderNation wrote:

Hey Thanks Bro relaxed , I Have One Doubt, Will I Get Reward Points On Every Transaction…???

How you’ll get reward points?
Your virtual card will be charged rs. 2 initially but it will also be reversed within 3 days.
So your spending=0.
And afaik there’s no reward points for netsafe card transactions.

38
1076
5
rohan8397 wrote:

Spotify mod ka naam suna hai?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/662520/medium/images_%281%29.jpeg?1611947770

I use Spotify not only in phone.
So… Mods won’t work for my case.

0
619
11
Expand
ZNZ wrote:

How you’ll get reward points?
Your virtual card will be charged rs. 2 initially but it will also be reversed within 3 days.
So your spending=0.
And afaik there’s no reward points for netsafe card transactions.

Thank You

163
2769
12

What is the use spotify??? I have received spotify link from flipkart for purchasing speaker, anyone need pm me

41
667
6

Mine too, all credit cards(international payment enables) are getting failed on spotify. 
I dont have hdfc bank account, can i still generate this netsafe card?

38
1076
5
kartik-xxx wrote:

Mine too, all credit cards(international payment enables) are getting failed on spotify. 
I dont have hdfc bank account, can i still generate this netsafe card?

No. You must have a HDFC bank account for generating Netsafe card.

41
667
6
Expand
ZNZ wrote:

No. You must have a HDFC bank account for generating Netsafe card.

Okay pensive

38
1076
5
Expand
kartik-xxx wrote:

Okay pensive

I can help you in that case if you want.

1
578
9

Thanks for the trick. All I need is a Spotify code now joy

38
1076
5
kshitizchaurasia wrote:

Thanks for the trick. All I need is a Spotify code now joy

Dimers are selling it for 50-100 rs.

1
578
9
Expand
ZNZ wrote:

Dimers are selling it for 50-100 rs.

I have gaana timesprime subscription for now. Will try for Spotify after it is finished.

50
20
0

I tried but it failed. Even not working for my Credit Cards

Missing