Hot Deal Won 9999/- Mega Voucher in TOI Crossword Contest happening every sunday

622°
Deal Baba
457
2756
11

Won 9999/- Mega Voucher in TOI Crossword Contest happening every sunday

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ckSohRHH3nh0WM...

35 Comments  |  
30 Dimers
  • Sort By
153
1008
8

Congratulations dude
Partyyyyy

20
10461
25
Moderator

Congratulations tada tada
Pawri toh banti hai cool

211
10768
126
flushed waav
400
6758
36

Congratulation bro. This year is for u only grinning tada tada

60
2333
8

Congrats.

370
2049
7

Congratulations 🎊 plus1

95
1272
27

What’s the process of this game ?
And why it is not being posted in DD pensive pensive

Btw Congo bro.

457
2756
11
M.MAHI wrote:

What’s the process of this game ?
And why it is not being posted in DD pensive pensive

Btw Congo bro.

we have to solve and upload TOI Crossword pic on TOI Crossword website which comes every sunday…… 15 winners will get 9999/- vouchers and 100 winners will get 500 amazon voucher…….TOI contests banned on desidime so not posting

15
2612
23

Congratulations

0
1430
4
Expand
DD66 wrote:

we have to solve and upload TOI Crossword pic on TOI Crossword website which comes every sunday…… 15 winners will get 9999/- vouchers and 100 winners will get 500 amazon voucher…….TOI contests banned on desidime so not posting

🎉🎉🎉Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉


9999 mega vocher includes
5k Puma voucher and 4999 Vvalyou voucher

0
1430
4
M.MAHI wrote:

What’s the process of this game ?
And why it is not being posted in DD pensive pensive

Btw Congo bro.

°

158
4948
15

Pehla admi jiska Anual CTC 10 Lakh hai contest k through laughing 

Mubarak ho

211
9834
30

Congratulations buddy plus1 plus1

8,740
25488
50

Congrats bro smile

0
20445
71

Congratulations Bro 🎉💐👏👍

3
4872
11

congrats 🥳👏👏

7,883
20313
127

Congratulations heart_eyes_cat Can’t send a group alert for this either sweat_smile

0
2222
26

Can we read epaper on toi+ app(subscription from timesprime)
Btw Congratulations 🥳🥳🥳🥳

6
15927
139
Foodie wrote:

Can we read epaper on toi+ app(subscription from timesprime)
Btw Congratulations 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Nopes. Magzter is there

129
11119
131
Expand
DD66 wrote:

we have to solve and upload TOI Crossword pic on TOI Crossword website which comes every sunday…… 15 winners will get 9999/- vouchers and 100 winners will get 500 amazon voucher…….TOI contests banned on desidime so not posting

TOI contests banned on desidime so not posting – Why is this so ? hushed

129
11119
131

People on DD are so damn lucky smile
Congrats OP sunglasses

Missing