Yes Credit Card

195°
Missing
Deal Cadet
193
358
10

If anyone wants to apply for Yes Bank Credit Card, pls let me know via DM.

You will get 500 rupees Amazon voucher for 1st spend done within 30 days.

More offers mentioned on website.

Thanks.

42 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
52
238
2

Ping me for instant yes bank referal, you will get 500 amazon voucher

Missing
Deal Cadet
193
358
10
suman1520 wrote:

Which card you are referring?

Any yes bank card, depends in your eligibility. I hold yes first exclusive lifetime free card. Effective payback 1.5% flat.

Missing
Deal Cadet
193
358
10
Expand
dhinchakrohit wrote:

Any yes bank card, depends in your eligibility. I hold yes first exclusive lifetime free card. Effective payback 1.5% flat.

Dear all, drop me your email, mobile & city name for sending referral. Thanks blush

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
394
1
Expand
sobirvs wrote:

Amex charge card shd work fine in that case?

I think they need a copy of the statement mentioning the credit limit and available credit limit. So charge cards will not work.

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
238
2

Ping me for instant yes bank referal, you will get 500 amazon voucher

Missing
Deal Cadet
193
358
10
Expand
suman1520 wrote:

You must be earning more than 3l per month

No re…card to card basis alloted. U need to have 3L credit limit of existing card.

Ping me for referral. blush

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
895
6
Expand
dhinchakrohit wrote:

No re…card to card basis alloted. U need to have 3L credit limit of existing card.

Ping me for referral. blush

I have yes prosperity edge as ltf…they offered premia as ltf…
I haven’t used prosperity edge card even once …

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
394
1
Expand
dhinchakrohit wrote:

No re…card to card basis alloted. U need to have 3L credit limit of existing card.

Ping me for referral. blush

3L limit is for Yes First Preferred. For Yes First Exclusive 8L limit is minimum requirement on existing credit card.

Missing
Deal Cadet
193
358
10
Expand
watever wrote:

3L limit is for Yes First Preferred. For Yes First Exclusive 8L limit is minimum requirement on existing credit card.

Ok..They might have changed now, when i applied it was 3L.

Missing
Deal Subedar
120
1058
13

In bankbazaar, I am offered Yes prosperity reward plus card as LTF. Is it worth applying for?

Missing
Deal Cadet
105
706
34

I have 3 credit cards with more than 3L Limit. How do I get a LTF credit card from Yes Bank on card to card basis?

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
895
6

Today I received an offer to upgrade my existing LTF yes prosperity edge cc to LTF yes first preferred cc…should I accept this free upgradation or call customer care for first exclusive..

Missing
Deal Subedar
161
2201
39
suman1520 wrote:

Today I received an offer to upgrade my existing LTF yes prosperity edge cc to LTF yes first preferred cc…should I accept this free upgradation or call customer care for first exclusive..

Accept the offer and later on point you can upgrade again. Do not call customer care as they will ruin the process

Missing