Youtube channel shuru karne ka Keeda! (To start a youtube channel)

272°
Blogger
flawlessking

How many of you are bitten by this bug/keeda? But just cant go about due to things holding you back!! This thing is bugging my mind since long but just cant find a right time to commence…May be when I watch YouTube videos it entices me, makes my inner self to do something similar but due to being antisocial, a little introvert I drop the idea but time and again I want to follow my gut instincts…As I read somewhere, “If it’s still in your mind, it’s worth taking the risk” but practically it’s just too difficult for me to begin….

calling in people who dealt with such kind of dilemma, pls share your thoughts…Thanks…

Expired
35 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

There is no risk in starting a YouTube channel… You can start one channel as a passion.. You never know whats gonna click and make you famous.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Memes banaao bhai Anjana Om Kashyap pe. Main subscribe karunga.

Delhi Capitals Delhi Capitals
Link Copied
saucap wrote:

Memes banaao bhai Anjana Om Kashyap pe. Main subscribe karunga.

Its Anjana Om Modi stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I started one when I was preparing for govt exams few years back

Used to upload game play videos  , trophy guides 

Made around 8k in 2 years , 

Back then monetization was so easy no  checks 

Then Logan Paul happened , channel got demonetized . Deleted and moved on 

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Sing some Kaacha baadam type song. Overnight celebrity 

Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied

Make a music video

You will be for sure a better singer than Dinchak Pooja

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
saucap wrote:

Memes banaao bhai Anjana Om Kashyap pe. Main subscribe karunga.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/747589/medium/FMvMpciaAAAmC_g.jpeg?1646146994

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

I have similar thoughts. Most of my friends/relatives suggest to start one and share whatever the Gyan I share over phone or random forums on internet. But then in addition to the factors you mentioned, the other thing that bothers me is the time involved in post processing the videos. But at the end somehow other priorities take over my thoughts of starting one

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
bohemian wrote:

Sing some Kaacha baadam type song. Overnight celebrity 

Gao and hilao bhi joy

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
EkdamSastaRaju wrote:

I started one when I was preparing for govt exams few years back

Used to upload game play videos  , trophy guides 

Made around 8k in 2 years , 

Back then monetization was so easy no  checks 

Then Logan Paul happened , channel got demonetized . Deleted and moved on 

Whts the criteria for income? Means any limit like min 10k view or subscribers? How YouTube contact us?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
AJ89 wrote:

Whts the criteria for income? Means any limit like min 10k view or subscribers? How YouTube contact us?

It was diff back then  ,10k views and bam free money 

Now its like
1k subscribers and 4k watch hours within 12 months on your channel.

Contact adsense once you hit these stats, they will review your channel and start monetization 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
andromeda wrote:

I have similar thoughts. Most of my friends/relatives suggest to start one and share whatever the Gyan I share over phone or random forums on internet. But then in addition to the factors you mentioned, the other thing that bothers me is the time involved in post processing the videos. But at the end somehow other priorities take over my thoughts of starting one

Yes Bro You Have Good Knowledge ( U Help Me With Your Technical Knowledge) Make A Youtube Channel. But Video Editing & Processing Is Time Consuming Process. If U Get Time Then Make One

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@flawlessking Bro On Which Content U Want To Make Channel?

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
Tony007 wrote:

@flawlessking Bro On Which Content U Want To Make Channel?

I am a motion graphics artist, so mostly it would be infographics videos

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
EkdamSastaRaju wrote:

I started one when I was preparing for govt exams few years back

Used to upload game play videos  , trophy guides 

Made around 8k in 2 years , 

Back then monetization was so easy no  checks 

Then Logan Paul happened , channel got demonetized . Deleted and moved on 

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
andromeda wrote:

I have similar thoughts. Most of my friends/relatives suggest to start one and share whatever the Gyan I share over phone or random forums on internet. But then in addition to the factors you mentioned, the other thing that bothers me is the time involved in post processing the videos. But at the end somehow other priorities take over my thoughts of starting one

Same thoughts bro. Ditto blush

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
RaviMehta15 wrote:

There is no risk in starting a YouTube channel… You can start one channel as a passion.. You never know whats gonna click and make you famous.

True bro. But starting out is bit difficult…

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
bohemian wrote:

Sing some Kaacha baadam type song. Overnight celebrity 

Yes Freddie….Help me out in this joy

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
andromeda wrote:

I have similar thoughts. Most of my friends/relatives suggest to start one and share whatever the Gyan I share over phone or random forums on internet. But then in addition to the factors you mentioned, the other thing that bothers me is the time involved in post processing the videos. But at the end somehow other priorities take over my thoughts of starting one

Gyan is also not needed
Click bait, good presentation, use of non English language, giveaways
Are more likely to get good traction

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
EkdamSastaRaju wrote:

I started one when I was preparing for govt exams few years back

Used to upload game play videos  , trophy guides 

Made around 8k in 2 years , 

Back then monetization was so easy no  checks 

Then Logan Paul happened , channel got demonetized . Deleted and moved on 

Funny username…..between, what’s Logan Paul thing?

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
avgn wrote:

Gyan is also not needed
Click bait, good presentation, use of non English language, giveaways
Are more likely to get good traction

Yes…One of the reason being…“ki kya hai ye…I can do better wali feeling” also triggers the thought process to start….

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

What about this
As I read somewhere, “If it’s still in your mind, it’s not worth taking the risk”?
Actually Options trading is still in my mind, what do you think ? sweat_smile

Cool Cool
Link Copied

how much does you tube pay for channel and videos posted

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
avgn wrote:

Gyan is also not needed
Click bait, good presentation, use of non English language, giveaways
Are more likely to get good traction

Yea true, it isn’t really about traction. But when it comes to the suggestions from my friends/relatives, it is mostly for them to refer in future or forward it to their contacts. More like a video version of a phone call/ or a write up

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
desiman wrote:

how much does you tube pay for channel and videos posted

Some portion of ads revenue is shared by youtube with content creators….The money depends upon the niche you choose… Finance being the highest paid as of now
..

Cool Cool
Link Copied
Expand
flawlessking wrote:

Some portion of ads revenue is shared by youtube with content creators….The money depends upon the niche you choose… Finance being the highest paid as of now
..

i can see many celebs tv stars posting their daily routine videos work / home etc 

do they get paid well 

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply