Hot Deal

YouTube pe kya pasand hai

320°
Hotshot
popeyemask

What you like to see on YouTube

  1. Music
  2. Vlogs
  3. Education
  4. Comedy films
  5. Other

36 Comments  |  
25 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

unboxing and product reviews.

diy home maintenance tutorials.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Genuine product reviews like geekyranjit like and education rest all shit

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

2GB data khatam karna. Kya sukoon milta hai jab sms aata hai you have exhausted your daily quota of 2GB. Yeh ek hi kaam hai jo zindagi mein waqt se pehle karta hu mai.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Zinda hoon main…
Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost.
This was the first match of the world cup not the last

WC Prediction
1st semi PAK v AUS
2nd semi ENG v IND

WC Winner INDIA

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

variety of good content like
cold fusion, diy perks, gamers nexus, hardware unboxed, geowizard, hugh jefferys, project farm, technology connections, teenenggr, think school, wendover productions, shiey, serpentza, internet historian, fail race, bad lip reading, filmento….and a lot more
none are generic music, joke, cringe or opening phone boxes for a living type channels. all have top quality content.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Educational videos smile
Jo paid teachers na kar paye, vo youtubers kar dikhate hai

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied
DemonSlayer wrote:

Educational videos smile
Jo paid teachers na kar paye, vo youtubers kar dikhate hai

U said it , kaha teacher kaha YouTuber(like share subscribe)

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
DemonSlayer wrote:

Educational videos smile
Jo paid teachers na kar paye, vo youtubers kar dikhate hai

They are paid too even better.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

They are paid too even better.

Not all of them bro… Even if these individual teachers are having more than 30-50k subscribers
Indian ads CPC + CPM is too less
And collaborating with brands is what they avoid to provide quality education without distractions(Ye mera coupon apply kar dena crypto me 300 mil jaenge wale)

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
DemonSlayer wrote:

Not all of them bro… Even if these individual teachers are having more than 30-50k subscribers
Indian ads CPC + CPM is too less
And collaborating with brands is what they avoid to provide quality education without distractions(Ye mera coupon apply kar dena crypto me 300 mil jaenge wale)

They might not now but definitely goal is to reach a good subscriber base to earn good money or to get into any big educational platform with their popularity or maybe create their own platform. (nothing wrong in it).

Also money is definitely helpful in providing quality content so there’s nothing wrong if there’s a small sponsored message at the end or the start of the video which doesn’t hinders with the quality and content & if it can really help them and the content although selection of appropriate or relatable sponsor is much better.

Free and quality education is not a new idea people like Sal Khan started this way back and platform like Khan’s academy, Edx, Coursera, MIT OCW, Harvard already have free content from the long time but they were not able to reach where BYJU’S did in just few years even smaller platforms are seeing massive growth.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Free and quality education is not a new idea, people like Sal Khan started this way back and platform like Khan’s academy, Edx, Coursera, MIT OCW, Harvard already have free content from the long time but they were not able to reach where BYJU’S did in just few years even smaller platforms are seeing massive growth.

The legends of Khan Academy, MIT OCW, edX, etc. Versus the likes of Byju’s and all rolleyes

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
BlueFlash wrote:

The legends of Khan Academy, MIT OCW, edX, etc. Versus the likes of Byju’s and all rolleyes

Not a Vs bro but a sad reality & shows how much money is important not only in up-scaling and improvement but also to reach masses even when someone is providing something free. They lack investor’s money because of free model while the world doesn’t work this way hence rely on charity and donations. Seeing platforms like Quora, Wikipedia struggling for money is a clear example.

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
kukdookoo wrote:

@ respected mods itna to chalne dena please pensive

@Wander-lust @raman12 @_One_Miller_ @tappukepapa

You should watch L**za M*nga*ldas youtube channel videos.

By the way kuch din pahele ki baat ha, mera ek colleague leave li thi because uski periods chal raha tha, toh same day youtube suggest me menstrual cup video. toh maine woh video apne colleague ko share kar k pucha, why don’t you girls use it ? she replied me “yeh sab youtube me dekhne aur sunne me acha lagta ha, kahi under fash gaya aur nikla nhi toh lene k dene par jayega”. smile stuck_out_tongue

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

You should watch L**za M*nga*ldas youtube channel videos.

By the way kuch din pahele ki baat ha, mera ek colleague leave li thi because uski periods chal raha tha, toh same day youtube suggest me menstrual cup video. toh maine woh video apne colleague ko share kar k pucha, why don’t you girls use it ? she replied me “yeh sab youtube me dekhne aur sunne me acha lagta ha, kahi under fash gaya aur nikla nhi toh lene k dene par jayega”. smile stuck_out_tongue

aap to bade padaku types lagte the 22g laughing

L**za M*nga*ldas youtube channel videos >>>> can u dm this channel link?

Missing