Hot Deal

zeta to food wallet

383°
Deal Subedar
InvestPotato

Hi, I have a balance in zeta wallet which will expire in coming month.
Is there a way to move funds from zeta to some other food wallet like swiggy wallet or paytm food wallet?

41 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
  • Sort By
Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

Supr daily

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Expand
InvestPotato wrote:

Validity of funds in super daily?

One trick also. Add the card in Payzapp and use it via Payzapp. That way you can utilise Payzapp offer also

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
avgn wrote:

One trick also. Add the card in Payzapp and use it via Payzapp. That way you can utilise Payzapp offer also

Is this the Sodexo card?

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Expand
andromeda wrote:

Is this the Sodexo card?

No, Sodexo is a meal card. It won’t work this way
Zeta users were migrated to Sodexo recently

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
avgn wrote:

No, Sodexo is a meal card. It won’t work this way
Zeta users were migrated to Sodexo recently

Friend struck with Sodexo funds in a tier 3 city with no ways to utilise. Card is left in a separate city. Looking for ways to utilise with QR scan, unfortunately most outlets doesn’t have QR

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Expand
andromeda wrote:

Friend struck with Sodexo funds in a tier 3 city with no ways to utilise. Card is left in a separate city. Looking for ways to utilise with QR scan, unfortunately most outlets doesn’t have QR

Swiggy, zomato, jiomart, grofers?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
andromeda wrote:

Friend struck with Sodexo funds in a tier 3 city with no ways to utilise. Card is left in a separate city. Looking for ways to utilise with QR scan, unfortunately most outlets doesn’t have QR

Jiomart ..?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
avgn wrote:

Swiggy, zomato, jiomart, grofers?

Jiomart, only fashion items, beta phase I guess. Others are not available. Tier-3 city

@dev007

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Me too having 15k+ zeta balance

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

I also looking from sodexo to bank wallet

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Wondering how do you guys have more 6600, our employer credits 1100 every month and once it reaches 6600 they stop crediting and once we use the balance they credit back all the pending amount.

Genius Genius
Link Copied

It is different for all employers.

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied

I just reactivated my sodexo haven’t used it since pandemic so they shifted all balance to dormant state

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
andromeda wrote:

Is this the Sodexo card?

i have both zeta and sodexo card.

They stopped issuing zeta cards and provided meal cards. New credits happen in sodexo.

Zeta balance which was originallly supposed to expire in 2023 or so will expire coming month and card will become useless.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Anyway for sodexo meal card to cash grinning

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
24karat wrote:

Anyway for sodexo meal card to cash grinning

+1

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
Expand
BAT_MAN wrote:

+2

Can we do anything like cardshare here? For sodexo cards and ppl doing jiomart orders wink

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Expand
BAT_MAN wrote:

Can we do anything like cardshare here? For sodexo cards and ppl doing jiomart orders wink

But people will ask very high discounts like 15-20%

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
24karat wrote:

Anyway for sodexo meal card to cash grinning

Order grocery from BigBasket and resell them to your neighbours stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

If you want to take risk, add money in future pay wallet.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How would I know my card is zeta card or Sodexo it says issued by Sodexo powered by zeta.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Use on easy day

Zeta used to work on amazon but after they merge with sodexo it stopped working on amazon
Now i use on jiomart / zomato / easyday

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
jainashish85 wrote:

Wondering how do you guys have more 6600, our employer credits 1100 every month and once it reaches 6600 they stop crediting and once we use the balance they credit back all the pending amount.

Try doing full kyc… then the complete amount will be credited irrespective of whether the existing balance is used or not

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
TheTeddy wrote:

Try doing full kyc… then the complete amount will be credited irrespective of whether the existing balance is used or not

It is already full KYC

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
24karat wrote:

Anyway for sodexo meal card to cash grinning

Pm. I could help you

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply