Zomato cc unlimited 10% cashback experience

182°
Deal Cadet
jain01010199

Can someone share their 10% cashback experience for birthday spends on Zomato

At 12.10 am tonight – bday

I’m planning to purchase 30k amazon vouchers from its website primarily and want to know if there is anything i should keep in mind

Pay 25k insurance for this year in advance

Pay 50k for NPS

My limit is around 1L. So planning to use it this way.

Also pls suggest if anything else i should purchase and i can substitute it

Thanks for your help!!

Expired
32 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

super planning

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is there no max capping?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

recently, i used my zomato cc on my birthday last week. I got flat 10% cb on all transactions. Paid insurance premium on amazon by using cc, got 10% for that.
Between, could u pls share how u will going to  buy amazon gvs by using zomato cc?? amazon don’t allow gvs purchase by using cc. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
ang281293523 wrote:

recently, i used my zomato cc on my birthday last week. I got flat 10% cb on all transactions. Paid insurance premium on amazon by using cc, got 10% for that.
Between, could u pls share how u will going to  buy amazon gvs by using zomato cc?? amazon don’t allow gvs purchase by using cc. 

I didn’t know amazon didn’t allow gv purchase using cc. In that case I’ll divide the 30k for amazon into gyftr, uber add money and third party websites like wohoo

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
jain01010199 wrote:

I didn’t know amazon didn’t allow gv purchase using cc. In that case I’ll divide the 30k for amazon into gyftr, uber add money and third party websites like wohoo

between u got 10% cb as. Zomato credits. U can only use it on zomato. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
ang281293523 wrote:

between u got 10% cb as. Zomato credits. U can only use it on zomato. 

Yes i know. We can pay other restro via Zomato also right so i have that figured out

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied

perfect planning.

PayTM / Payzapp / MobiKwik add money, if you have balance left of that 1L

Also don’t worry if you don’t see 10% for all txns, they updates within 2 days sometimes.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Seinfeld wrote:

perfect planning.

PayTM / Payzapp / MobiKwik add money, if you have balance left of that 1L

Also don’t worry if you don’t see 10% for all txns, they updates within 2 days sometimes.

Is wallet load rewarded??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Start with the highest transaction.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Seinfeld wrote:

perfect planning.

PayTM / Payzapp / MobiKwik add money, if you have balance left of that 1L

Also don’t worry if you don’t see 10% for all txns, they updates within 2 days sometimes.

Thank you bro
And Paytm has limit of 4k
Are you aware of any limits for payzaap and MobiKwik?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
10ven wrote:

Start with the highest transaction.

Why bro?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
decideaim wrote:

Is wallet load rewarded??

Only on birthdays, I guess.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
decideaim wrote:

Is wallet load rewarded??

yes normal days 1.5%
birthday 10%

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

how do we pay NPS using credit card? 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
raghupro wrote:

how do we pay NPS using credit card? 

Through eNPS website, if you have an account.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
jain01010199 wrote:

Why bro?

they flag sudden transaction. I received 3 calls today. 😄 some transaction may fail. so attend call and told them that transaction done by me

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
bohemian wrote:

they flag sudden transaction. I received 3 calls today. 😄 some transaction may fail. so attend call and told them that transaction done by me

Same here ☹️

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
jain01010199 wrote:

Why bro?

When you make big transaction usually the RBL folks call and make sure about it.
At first the transaction gets declined after the call and confirmation, on second attempt the transaction goes through and no issue after that for rest of the day.
It may not happen with everyone but happened with few of my acquaintances.
Anyways I got my Zomato CC in March and in few months will get to experience this, already postponed few of my spends which I can.
Advance Happy Birthday!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@jain01010199 Bro, would you be able to pay the statement bill in full next month? If yes, then go ahead. Else, only spend what you can pay in full

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
10ven wrote:

When you make big transaction usually the RBL folks call and make sure about it.
At first the transaction gets declined after the call and confirmation, on second attempt the transaction goes through and no issue after that for rest of the day.
It may not happen with everyone but happened with few of my acquaintances.
Anyways I got my Zomato CC in March and in few months will get to experience this, already postponed few of my spends which I can.
Advance Happy Birthday!

Thank you for this note bro. Ill keep it in mind smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
MrMonkey wrote:

@jain01010199 Bro, would you be able to pay the statement bill in full next month? If yes, then go ahead. Else, only spend what you can pay in full

Yes bro.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Happy birthday bro

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Whais is Zomato cc plz tell me

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
insta wrote:

Happy birthday bro

It’s 12:10 so 6 more mins to go. Don’t ask me why 12:10 sweat_smile

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
shyambagda wrote:

Whais is Zomato cc plz tell me

Zomato edition classic credit card

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

How to apply

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply