Zomato Going To Buy Uber Eats

159°
Missing
suspended
24
2171
34

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/in...

Really Bad News For Me

Your Views?

21 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Missing
Community Angel
98
32428
533

Both dont give much discount, swiggy should live long smile

Missing
Entertainer
348
936
17

Tell Zomoto apply DROOL60 during checkout, to get 60% off joy

Missing
suspended
24
2171
34

No Competition For Uber Eats Surprises & Bugs

Missing
Community Angel
98
32428
533
bux wrote:

No Competition For Uber Eats Surprises & Bugs

Any reference, never found any good discount with them

Missing
Pro Critic
181
4762
138
androgame wrote:

Both dont give much discount, swiggy should live long smile

So much true.

And the delivery charges in Zomato and Eats… Even after applying 50% discount coupon, we finally get 25-30% discount overall.

Swiggy FTW!!!

Missing
Deal Subedar
262
1171
18

Kabhi Amazon Buying Zomato
Kabhi Zomato Buying Uber Eats

laughing
Missing
suspended
58
186
3
TechnoFrendz wrote:

Kabhi Amazon Buying Zomato
Kabhi Zomato Buying Uber Eats

laughing

I will buy Desidime on next Sunday.Stay tuned for further updates.🤑🤑

Missing
suspended
24
2171
34
flushed you are such old dimer don’t know
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
466
5926
123
Expand
Deal_Master007 wrote:

I will buy Desidime on next Sunday.Stay tuned for further updates.🤑🤑

You need to get in touch with my CA as DD is now owned by my company sunglasses

Missing
Deal Cadet
133
464
16

I prefer Uber eats generally… finding foods cheaper then swiggy… unlimited 40 or 50 percentage discount in many restaurants

Missing
Deal Subedar
23
1791
11

Vodafone + iDea = Network Problem

Reliance + HomeShop18.com = No more products

Lenovo + Motorola = No more mobile users smile

Snapdeal + Freecharge = All Free Deals only at snaps pensive

CCAvenue + Infibeam = dot OOO grinning

Ebix + Yatra = All deals flying on Air. Landing time still awaited stuck_out_tongue

Sahara Airlines + Jet Airways = Just Airmiles left

Pepsi + Tropicana = People started using cold drinks (soda) instead of harpic

BJP + SS = Results in news

Need to find who purchased PMC

@A2Zdeals
@Alpha.Barood
@bluewine
@hese
@Tejaa
@ashik94
@goss8877

Missing
Deal Subedar
88
1397
11

Say them to apply “BINGE500” while checkout. 40% Discount upto ₹500.
Where should I send them my referral code?

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,091
2720
17
akash2009 wrote:

I prefer Uber eats generally… finding foods cheaper then swiggy… unlimited 40 or 50 percentage discount in many restaurants

Yes exactly good amount of coupon combined with ubereats vouchers bought at discount makes good deal to buy from ubereats than Swiggy and Zomato

Missing
Deal Subedar
57
1179
12
androgame wrote:

Both dont give much discount, swiggy should live long smile

In my area, Swiggy is most expansive, Zomato next and then Uber Eats. In fact, UE always have 50% off including on delivery unlike S and Z. Never found a single good offer on Swiggy.  I order only from UE because it’s the cheapest.
If the news is true, it’s a real bad one

Missing
Deal Cadet
64
946
11
sunnie wrote:

Vodafone + iDea = Network Problem

Reliance + HomeShop18.com = No more products

Lenovo + Motorola = No more mobile users smile

Snapdeal + Freecharge = All Free Deals only at snaps pensive

CCAvenue + Infibeam = dot OOO grinning

Ebix + Yatra = All deals flying on Air. Landing time still awaited stuck_out_tongue

Sahara Airlines + Jet Airways = Just Airmiles left

Pepsi + Tropicana = People started using cold drinks (soda) instead of harpic

BJP + SS = Results in news

Need to find who purchased PMC

@A2Zdeals
@Alpha.Barood
@bluewine
@hese
@Tejaa
@ashik94
@goss8877

What meant by ccavenue + ingibeam= dot ooo, is infibeam in loss?

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1418
13
Expand
Deal_Master007 wrote:

I will buy Desidime on next Sunday.Stay tuned for further updates.🤑🤑

@admin What’s the bidding day…I want to buy too…☹️☹️☹️☹️
@Bewde khareed le …it has lot’s of gold dimes (better than Sovereign Gold Bond)

Missing
suspended
58
186
3
Expand
Time_pass wrote:

@admin What’s the bidding day…I want to buy too…☹️☹️☹️☹️
@Bewde khareed le …it has lot’s of gold dimes (better than Sovereign Gold Bond)

ROFL 🤣🤣

Missing
Deal Cadet
149
471
7

Both have worst poor customer care.. nothing worrying except the fact that zomato gonna kill heavy discounts by uber eats. cry cry

Swiggy gang HERE!!

Missing