Hot Deal

Zupee Gold Fraud Lost 11000 Rs Please help

1377°
Deal Newbie
irshas
It is my hard earned money i am college student falling in these zupee app and get fraud by them i think i will going for sucide because its a huge money for me and my family anyone know how to recover it please help i am using samsung grand 2 having 1gb ram not buying a phone because i can't use that money for these things but fall prey in these appScreenshot_2020-01-31-14-11-07-43_08e8f0317c6259f897b41d83d0c7f31eScreenshot_2020-01-31-14-13-14-97_08e8f0317c6259f897b41d83d0c7f31e

85 Comments  |  
46 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

why u use these apps if u cannot afford to loose such huge amount?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

What’s this?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Why you added money here?

You are at top 1st and still why you saying fraud?

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

That’s why he might be saying fraud.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Guys no need to confront him as he has suicidal feeling. He was lured by money. If someone can help, please do it.

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Yes it’s all mind game our mind doesn’t work at same level all time

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

What fraud?

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Hey hold on
I understand ₹11k might be a big amount for you but it’s not worth more than your life.
Take a deep breath.

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

Sorry if i am rude –
1. Desidime don’t want to know the financial status of your family (I have come across fraud people, saying lost money and is in finanical trouble , thus making you a fraud)
2. Why are you using zupee without understanding that you can loose from there?
3. Statistics say, people how say suside kar lenge does far less suside them those who don’t say but fell that depression themselves and dont share.
4. Can you explain more about the fruad then we can help?
5. Did you genuinely lost the money due to quiz game or they is error from the zupee end?
6. If you genuinely need money, you can ask dimers from ref links, some dimers share commission for your app installs.
7. For starters though very cheap, starting using app trials apps (Used 3-4 years back, dont know if they are still active) you can earn 50-100 every day trying apps (but there is a limit)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Kya fraud hua hai?

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

humko toh aadmi hi fraud lag raha

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Guys calm down …this game he played is operated by some crook minds they will lure u in by giving easy questions and that’s where the game begins ….u will think u are at seventh sky making 750 in every 5 min. Just by telling that monkey can’t fly and aeroplane can 😂 and suddenly they will swipe a big amount from Ur wallet by putting an impossible question to answer and after that u will feel so bad that it won’t matter whether monkey will fly or sharks start to run…so just stay away and better tell others too..

Link Copied

Any screenshot

Critic Critic
Link Copied

If you need help, then Explain in detail about the fraud & the happenings rather than your feelings & financial status.

Link Copied

No fraud, consequences of greed
People dont understand the stakes, whats the fun of putting 10k in risk for 400-500 ROI and that too with no guarantee and that too without properly reading the terms, this contest clearly mentions that only selected scores would win

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Game khelne se hi ameer ban jaye to kaam kaaj wale to pagal hi hai

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/604238/medium/6483351images.jpg?1580783456

Sahi bolta hai.. Sahi bolta hai.. 🤪

Link Copied

OP only advice i could give is to go offline for sometime and be more focused towards your studies , take this as an important life lesson learnt at a very nominal price.
People understand this by spending millions in places like stock market (those who go there for easy money) , just move on , you can recover this much easily by other deals, be positive smile

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Yes i learned my lesson by loosing rs. 90 on qureka pro laughing

View 3 more replies
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Chidiya udd gayi furrrrrrrrrr😂😂😂😂mja aa gya. Aur sunao bhai.
Ty for giving a valuable lesson to me on Easy money.
Ps:- mind sharing the fraud?
@dealbroker23 kg brother

Link Copied

Chidiya udd game me 11k kon lagata hai bhai twisted

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

har ke jeetne wale ko kya kahte hain ?

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Cutiea🤓

View 4 more replies
Link Copied

May I know what is Faurd here? Op already completed the contest and secured first place and as per game rule he should get money or prize back. Even I was using this app but only to convert amazon pay balance to paytm that is also for not more than Rs.100 in total. But afterwards I leaved this app forever after loosing Rs.10.

Link Copied

As per game rules one is only eligible for prize on score of 910+

View 4 more replies
Critic Critic
Link Copied

Gambling is always risky.
Play safe and always bet only the amount you can afford to lose.
Never and ever go for ALL-IN.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I use everybody wins offer in this and that is even of rs1 1time(as it give bonus on first play of month) and forget it till next month

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

If you are college student then what are you gambling on these nonsense apps instead of studying?!! Now calm down and don’t even think about suicide.
11k is no big deal, if your parents know about the amount then they’ll rightly beat your stupid a**. You deserve a good beating and screaming but definitely NOT suicide.
Explain full details about the app and your fraud and some expert dimers here will help with your query.
Obviously these app developers can be traced down too. Hopefully somewhere in delhi/UP

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It is a legal scam,very little can be done even after tracking developer

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Golden rule of avoiding fraud: if something is easy or free. Think twice. If still ok,then think about your tolerance of loss and use only money in that limit. Also never use money reserved for some purpose or borrowed specially for it.

Link Copied

Chalo ham sab paisa lagate hai, and 100 ka 500 banake nikal jate hai.

Aur us paise ko if anyone want can donate to op.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Here you can make only 100 ka 500 500 ka 100 and not other way round

View 4 more replies
Critic Critic
Link Copied
flushed
Link Copied

He didnt came online after making post. Also he was depressed and talking about suicide. eek

Link Copied

May be he is arranging funds from hi personal friends

View 4 more replies
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Take this as lesson and take the understanding from this event money is not made easy if it’s then check out something phishy ….
Hardest lesson comes from hardest event ….
I know u know all these things but get up with a small plan to bang this event

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/604116/original/Screenshot_2020-01-31-14-12-45-24_08e8f0317c6259f897b41d83d0c7f31e.png?1580633779these type of questions arrived after you played big match otherwise so simple
I m in so much depression from 2 to 3 days
I post these for some solutions and help
I m not greedy i really need that money if someone in your surroundings says that from that i win that much and that time you really need that. That is why i played that game because i have to pay the last term fees thats why if i was greedy i make 3 to 4 account make money from that it is my badluck

Thanks for your precious comments
if anyone want to help me please help

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Pls Dont take any stupid Steps for which your family have to suffer
11k is not the cost of your life bro..
Calm yr mind and relax..
Still if you face any more problems We dimers are always ready to HELP  sunglasses

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Comment No Longer Exist
Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
@SleeperRAW

Na to donation hua.. na acc hi rha.. laughing
He could have instead redeemed dimes himself in gvs & send him..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

please help me
8850512520@ybl

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

First tell me have you confessed to your parents?

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hey bro what’s your age? I have lost 18,000 Rs in Zupee and I can totally understand your feelings. Me too have went through such suicidal thoughts. I couldn’t sleep from 3 nights in row, was planning to to suicide from the terrace of the very opposite building of my house, 18K was my 2.5 months salary that time them when I lost in Zupee. Trust me brother time will heal up the wound I have lost more than you but I didn’t’ lost the hope of living & see I am there in front of you alive and talking to you. Life is more, more, more valuable then the piece of papers we lost. I know my words wouldn’t cure the lost but trust me bro time will heal up everything have faith in yourself you will earn more and more than what those guys have snatched from you. blush blush

Link Copied

So here is Chai and Bingo…look @asoka@Neha tum bhi dekho iski dastaan….
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/604176/medium/64820911580707498_2.gif?1580707508

Edit: Meanwhile OP enjoying this thread and demanding money straight into his account!

replyuser
Click here to reply