Want to know about the Referral benefits of Desidime I mean to say any fixed amount like referring other app although from DD we can earn a uncertain amount as Deal and best offer

132°
Deal Subedar
15
2776
37

Any thing fixed . Syntax of refer code is DDREF0000001 @admin ’s refer code may be
In my case Example:-
Hey, checkout Desidime and save money by registering on link
https://www.desidime.com/r/DDREF...37
With Referral Code DDREF1120837

11 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
0
37578
587

Is this a suggestion or a query confused

15
2776
37
androgame wrote:

Is this a suggestion or a query confused

Query

0
37578
587
Expand
avion wrote:

Query

Oh, no referral scheme was there ever (Except in some contests where some points were given for referrals)
From the complete links and all , i thought you were suggesting to add this feature

15
2776
37
Expand
androgame wrote:

Oh, no referral scheme was there ever (Except in some contests where some points were given for referrals)
From the complete links and all , i thought you were suggesting to add this feature

Somehow I can see refer friends option in desidime app so asking any referral scheme for refering to friend.

0
37578
587
Expand
avion wrote:

Somehow I can see refer friends option in desidime app so asking any referral scheme for refering to friend.

Thats something new for me too, never used the app so not sure, maybe thats in pipeline
@bumblefoot @admin Kindly clarify

5,395
27793
993
Admin
Expand
androgame wrote:

Thats something new for me too, never used the app so not sure, maybe thats in pipeline
@bumblefoot @admin Kindly clarify

Nope. Its just share option. There is no ref benefit as such.

0
37578
587
Expand
bumblefoot wrote:

Nope. Its just share option. There is no ref benefit as such.

sunglasses Thanks for replying
15
2776
37
Expand
androgame wrote:

Thats something new for me too, never used the app so not sure, maybe thats in pipeline
@bumblefoot @admin Kindly clarify

Today I uninstall Desidime app . App is full of bug not able to upload photo/post perfectly. That wasting a lot of time. Received not instant notification and wrong chat notification come or two time same chat notification usually come . So leaving the app. App needs improvement. App is not stable. @admin @MJ911

5,395
27793
993
Admin

@avion can you share screenshot, which section exactly.

15
2776
37
bumblefoot wrote:

@avion can you share screenshot, which section exactly.

Now app is uninstalled now no ss available. In Deal section facing problems. After writing title and Description not able to upload photo. When I uploaded Photo description gone. So not feeling good in posting.

5,395
27793
993
Admin
Expand
avion wrote:

Now app is uninstalled now no ss available. In Hot Deals section facing problems. After writing title and Description not able to upload photo. When I uploaded Photo description gone. So not feeling good in posting.

thanks, we will get that checked, none reported such problems yet.

Missing