Freecharge working 50 Cashback in one thread

Freecharge working 50 Cashback in one thread

Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Other store image
Images
Deal Cadet
1
302
208
0

Freecharge Rs.50 Cashback on Recharge of Rs.50 or more

Working Codes:

Use code :MORE50orC50orM50(Once per User)(Account Specific)

Use Code https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gifA5050orDB5050orDC5050(Twice per User)(Account Specific)

Make Payment through Credit / Debit Card
Cashback will beinstantlycredited to your FreeCharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit.

17 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Img 20170723 010508
Budding Star
318
11,118
35364
286
"@boobalan.invisible639":http://www.desidime.com/users/339967 wrote:

All codes expiring today check ur luck https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Add DA5050 as well

Matt and matt joey and chandler 21133310 343 500
Deal Lieutenant
4
30
3512
39
@Deal-Kwik wrote:

"@boobalan.invisible639":http://www.desidime.com/users/339967 wrote:

All codes expiring today check ur luck https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Add DA5050 as well


He already added DA5050
But : D A5050 converted into smiley https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gifA5050

Images
Moderator
4
267
14400
222

just got a new sim ystrdy… can any one tell the order to use for Maximum benefit…
will have to create account now

Images
Deal Cadet
1
302
208
0
@Deal-Kwik wrote:

"@boobalan.invisible639":http://www.desidime.com/users/339967 wrote:

All codes expiring today check ur luck https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Add DA5050 as well


Yes, Its not A5050 its DA5050 ONLY BRO
I CAN’T EDIT MY POST IN BROWSER

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
140
414
10

add NOW50 also

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
252
@hese wrote:

just got a new sim ystrdy… can any one tell the order to use for Maximum benefit…
will have to create account now


First use HELLO75 for 75 cb on 75 and Then apply any other code listed here for 50cb on 50 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Bs
suspended
0
76
884
6
@Beinghuman wrote:

@hese wrote:

just got a new sim ystrdy… can any one tell the order to use for Maximum benefit…
will have to create account now


First use HELLO75 for 75 cb on 75 and Then apply any other code listed here for 50cb on 50 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


will this code work on dc website ? or app only ?

Bs
suspended
0
76
884
6

op all codes expired https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Ghost rider the ghost rider 36926387 1024 1507
Deal Cadet
1
75
418
3

is it workng using virtual debit card?(oxygen wallet)

Saikcw
Deal Subedar
4
72
1750
15
@bootysweat wrote:

op all codes expired https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


a/c specific codes ..

if its not applicable for u, u get that message : code expired https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
1952
50

MORE50 and DB5050 worked for me

50 ghuma liya ek acc se dusre me ..
yipeeee !!

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
1952
50
@saikcw wrote:

@bootysweat wrote:

op all codes expired https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


a/c specific codes ..

if its not applicable for u, u get that message : code expired https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


thats right if its not working u got expired msg that does not mean code expired it means code is not applicable though code is still working .

Missing
suspended
0
52
20
0

How can I send wallet money from one account to another

Missing
suspended
0
50
20
0
"@hackerboys":http://www.desidime.com/users/121749 wrote:

MORE50 and DB5050 worked for me

50 ghuma liya ek acc se dusre me ..
yipeeee !!

how u transfer money from one account to another. . . . . . . . . . . . ?

Size 500x500
Super Moderator
280
13,098
28950
451

Coupon code: C50

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/335617/medium/303143806113-fe091a00-c559-4421-a8ae-a9281672ccc5.png?1480995385

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
1952
50
@roman6816 wrote:

"@hackerboys":http://www.desidime.com/users/121749 wrote:

MORE50 and DB5050 worked for me

50 ghuma liya ek acc se dusre me ..
yipeeee !!

how u transfer money from one account to another. . . . . . . . . . . . ?


use the vcc mastercard go from the account which has 50 and pay in that acc in which coupon is working …

Missing