Any offer on Jio 399 recharge?

Any offer on Jio 399 recharge?

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
28
2090
79

Let me know the best offers if you know some.
If anyone can help me with some fc specific codes or something that would be great.

TIA
#JJ

20 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Img 20170327 131754
Deal Subedar
52
1005
3

u can combine it with today swiggy by mobiwik recharge 300 using code JIO50P and get 150 supercash and 100 using MOB50 and get 50 supercash u will get 400 in main balance and 200 supercash u can recharge 399 using ur main balance and use supercash today flat 100 in swiggy offer. but swiggy offer valid today only from 4 pm

Img 20170327 131754
Deal Subedar
52
1005
3
vyom44454 wrote:

u can combine it with today swiggy by mobiwik recharge 300 using code JIO50P and get 150 supercash and 100 using MOB50 and get 50 supercash u will get 400 in main balance and 200 supercash u can recharge 399 using ur main balance and use supercash today flat 100 in swiggy offer. but swiggy offer valid today only from 4 pm

not only this go from one site cash**ro(may be u know) while ordering swiggy you get 50 rs extra

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
28
2090
79
vyom44454 wrote:

u can combine it with today swiggy by mobiwik recharge 300 using code JIO50P and get 150 supercash and 100 using MOB50 and get 50 supercash u will get 400 in main balance and 200 supercash u can recharge 399 using ur main balance and use supercash today flat 100 in swiggy offer. but swiggy offer valid today only from 4 pm

So for 400rs we get 200rs SC and only 100 can be used per order on swiggy right?
and its from 4-11pm itself only ?

Img 20170327 131754
Deal Subedar
52
1005
3
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

So for 400rs we get 200rs SC and only 100 can be used per order on swiggy right?
and its from 4-11pm itself only ?

yes 50 extra visit before ordering in swiggy from cash..o site so total its 150

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
28
2090
79
Expand
vyom44454 wrote:

yes 50 extra visit before ordering in swiggy from cash..o site so total its 150

i didn’t get u o.O

Cropped7885156231141019216
Deal Subedar
150
1498
17
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

So for 400rs we get 200rs SC and only 100 can be used per order on swiggy right?
and its from 4-11pm itself only ?

Not per order

Only 1 order

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
162
9
vyom44454 wrote:

u can combine it with today swiggy by mobiwik recharge 300 using code JIO50P and get 150 supercash and 100 using MOB50 and get 50 supercash u will get 400 in main balance and 200 supercash u can recharge 399 using ur main balance and use supercash today flat 100 in swiggy offer. but swiggy offer valid today only from 4 pm

not able to understand

Cropped7885156231141019216
Deal Subedar
150
1498
17
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

its working right?
did u try it yesterday?

Actually i used SWIGGY6 Code

But didn’t able to proceed payment within 6 minutes.

So instead of 100 supercash
SuperCash +promode removed so balance from wallet deducted


I cancelled order and got refund instantly
Again tried then they are not using supercash as its for only 1 txn

Cropped7885156231141019216
Deal Subedar
150
1498
17
Expand
gauravnandwanii wrote:

Actually i used SWIGGY6 Code

But didn’t able to proceed payment within 6 minutes.

So instead of 100 supercash
SuperCash +promode removed so balance from wallet deducted

Do cancelled order and got refund instantly
Again tried then they are not using supercash as its for only 1 txn

So will do today

Md 5a686577a583d%282%29
Deal Cadet
53
295
4

Make 3 150rs Recharge from 3 different Amazon acc, use different payment method, except amazon pay. After 1:30am, hopefully you will get all your money back.

You can then use that 450rs balance in Jio app to activate the plan of ur choice

Zsjpjnd
suspended
0
3626
56
Harish.agarwal wrote:

Make 3 150 Recharge from 3 different Amazon acc, use different payment, except amazon pay. After 1:30am, hopefully you will get all your money back.

You can then use that balance in Jio app to activate the plan of ur choice

What trcik is this?
Plz explain..

Md 5a686577a583d%282%29
Deal Cadet
53
295
4

Everything is right there in the post. Give it a try, youll get ur money back or even more. But at 1:30 or 2:30am. if worked, don’t forget to add karma

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/561060/medium/5759841IMG-20190415-004904.jpg?1555269941

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/561061/medium/5759841IMG-20190415-004803.jpg?1555269945

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
94
6356
111
Harish.agarwal wrote:

Everything is right there in the post. Give it a try, youll get ur money back or even more. But at 1:30 or 2:30am. if worked, don’t forget to add karma

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/561060/medium/5759841IMG-20190415-004904.jpg?1555269941

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/561061/medium/5759841IMG-20190415-004803.jpg?1555269945

check PM sunglasses

Missing