Any offers on rail tickets?

Any offers on rail tickets?

149°
46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
30
1692
63

hello folks,

I wanted to book 8 return tickets from irctc. Any best offers going on? pls let me know.

your suggestions will be appreciated😊

#apkaapnajj😂

@plato @desidude2013

23 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
153
914
20

Use yatra airtel money 250cb
Then ola money payzapp rs 100cb
Only payzapp 10% upto 250
Freecharge 50cb

Missing
Deal Cadet
153
914
20

Best one collect amazon gv at discount and use that to book train tickets

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
30
1692
63
animesh7785474 wrote:

Best one collect amazon gv at discount and use that to book train tickets

Amazon pay option also available on irctc?

Cropped6376665576187969934
Deal Newbie
59
30
1
animesh7785474 wrote:

Best one collect amazon gv at discount and use that to book train tickets

How to use amazon pay to book train tkt?

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
30
1692
63
Expand
shutapdiya wrote:

How to use amazon pay to book train tkt?

if they have az pay option at irctc’s payment gateway den we can use it…

Screen0004
Deal Newbie
41
72
1
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

if they have az pay option at irctc’s payment gateway den we can use it…

No bro{, thru yatra.com u can use amazonpay bal

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
30
1692
63
Expand
vibhutin0528 wrote:

No bro{, thru yatra.com u can use amazonpay bal

I heard d min amt reqd for booking rail tickets is 1200 is this true ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
153
914
20
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

I heard d min amt reqd for booking rail tickets is 1200 is this true ?

For airtel money to get cashback on yatra 1200 is minimum.
I dont advise yatra if u want to book lesser amount ticket (say 500-1000)as there is service + other agent cahrges of around 60rs.
But u want to book more ticket or higher price ticket then amazon [email protected]% plus yatra is best option

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
30
1692
63
Expand
animesh7785474 wrote:

For airtel money to get cashback on yatra 1200 is minimum.
I dont advise yatra if u want to book lesser amount ticket (say 500-1000)as there is service + other agent cahrges of around 60rs.
But u want to book more ticket or higher price ticket then amazon [email protected]% plus yatra is best option

My total fare will be just around 650 grin

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
30
1692
63
Expand
hackerboys wrote:

Give me full details regarding ola money payzapp
And payzapp only offer

Give go for fc cb deal..

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
81
2214
61
animesh7785474 wrote:

Use yatra airtel money 250cb
Then ola money payzapp rs 100cb
Only payzapp 10% upto 250
Freecharge 50cb

Give me full details regarding ola money payzapp
And payzapp only offer

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
30
1692
63

Booked my tickets. Thanks for your suggestions folks. Used fc 50rs cb deal. grinning

Thumbimgcrop 1443264739759
Deal Cadet
180
291
5

From where amazon Gift voucher I purchase with 10% discount??

Missing
Deal Cadet
153
914
20
sameersuriy2k242 wrote:

From where amazon Gift voucher I purchase with 10% discount??

Snapdeal – woohoo – bank offers
Or use
Payzapp – ola money – amazon coupon

Missing
Deal Cadet
126
445
16
animesh7785474 wrote:

Use yatra airtel money 250cb
Then ola money payzapp rs 100cb
Only payzapp 10% upto 250
Freecharge 50cb

Any Such offers for June?🤔🤔

Missing
Deal Newbie
100
74
6

Any offers or trick to get max discount on train tickets. My total tickets comes to Rs. 1500

Cropped 749861292
Deal Cadet
117
513
9

ePayLater is running an offer of Rs. 100/- cashback on minimum booking of Rs. 100/- which is valid till July 31st, 2018.

Missing