Best 4g phone for jio

Best 4g phone for jio

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Giphy
Deal Subedar
12
12
2490
48

Which is the best phone which will support jio out of the box with voLTE? Please give suggestions.

14 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
2087
Deal Captain
4
1,064
7622
32

thanks bro for creating the thread i am also thinking this hope some technology geek help us:-}

Giphy
Deal Subedar
12
12
2490
48
@vishal verma wrote:

thanks bro for creating the thread i am also thinking this hope some technology geek help us:-}

Ya.. I was considering le 2 because of the exchange offer but heard it doesn’t support voLTE, but some update has come.. Need to be sure before buying

Thumbimgcrop
Deal Newbie
0
56
32
2

Swipe elite plus

Images
Moderator
2
214
13538
209
@umeshjln wrote:

Swipe elite plus


Then its better to buy Wind 3 from flipkart or any lyf mobile as they are optimized for Jio signals… read somewhere.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

Deal Baba ka Pitara - Win Prizes worth Rs. 3 Lakh

Deal Baba ka Pitara - Win Prizes worth Rs. 3 Lakh
Giphy
Deal Subedar
12
12
2490
48
@hese wrote:


@umeshjln wrote:

Swipe elite plus


Then its better to buy Wind 3 from flipkart or any lyf mobile as they are optimized for Jio signals… read somewhere.

Not just for jio but for regular use

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Go for Samsung Galaxy as per your budget. I would suggest you Galaxy j7

Thumbimgcrop
Deal Newbie
0
56
32
2

But jio sim not working on swipe elite plus any one using

Img 11380099265630
Deal Subedar
2
189
1194
6

Moto x play

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
26
0
@adnan_d92 wrote:

Ya.. I was considering le 2 because of the exchange offer but heard it doesn’t support voLTE, but some update has come.. Need to be sure before buying


Ya.. I was considering le 2 because of the exchange offer but heard it doesn’t support voLTE, but some update has come.. Need to be sure before buying
The latest update enables Volte in Le 2 but the software is buggy. The OS crashes at times while making Volte calls.

Getready
Deal Captain
31
1,301
11448
123

VOLTE works perfectly fine on Mi devices
I have tried Jio sim on many devices but its the redmi note 3 that has got best network reception
LYF devices are also good too

Fire brand bal thackeray   life and times   photos 1563
Deal Subedar
1
132
2784
25

RN3 will give the best value for money when it comes to performance and 4g.

Giphy
Deal Subedar
12
12
2490
48
@getready wrote:

VOLTE works perfectly fine on Mi devices
I have tried Jio sim on many devices but its the redmi note 3 that has got best network reception
LYF devices are also good too

Considering redmi 3s prime since I don’t want a big device

Download
Deal Lieutenant
1
122
3658
27

Lenovo k4 note/ k5 note all jio apps and services working including VoiceLTE (VoLT(

Missing