Best laptop under 40k

114°
Deal Newbie
ADN2594

Hi Dimers,
I want buy a laptop under 40k with i5 or i7 with 8GB RAM or 4GB RAM.. it should be good at moderate gaming.
Thanks for your suggestions 😊😊🙏

14 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

https://www.amazon.in/Acer-AN515-31-15-6-inch-N... This frequently comes on sale for 43-46k (lower bound is for non-Windows). Plus whatever cashback/discount offers. Ci5+MX150 and 8GB RAM (4GB soldered, expandable max. upto 20GB). Decent MATTE IPS (6-bit)display but only 52-58% sRGB coverage, deep blacks and sufficiently high max. brightness leading to really good contrast ratio. Perhaps the best in its price range? Battery life (48Whr) highly variable depending upon workload, typically 4-4.5hrs but can be stretched to 7+! hrs. Internal slot for M.2 SATA/PCIe SSD (need to visit Acer service centre as one of the screws is hidden under warranty sticker ) . 2 years warranty extension + 1 year ADP on-site (where available ) for the low price of Rs 1769 ( valid till 31st August). Runs really cool and near-silent on light workloads like media playback or web browsing. Not impressed by speakers or keyboard layout. Former is not a concern personally as I always use ext. speakers/headphones but the latter is a bit disconcerting.
The Lenovo Ideapad 330s purportedly has a good display but the myriad RAM configs put me off.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Limbo: I would really like like or but that if I get get for below 50k. Any idea when these sales come?

View 2 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

The Acer Swift 3(14") is on sale on FK right now for 41k. RAM is soldered and can’t be expanded beyond the default 8GB and only the integrated Intel GPU though. NVMe PCIe SSD is supported but very limited. https://www.flipkart.com/acer-swift-3-core-i5-8...
The AMD Ryzen version is frequently on sale for 38k and it shares the same traits as the aforementioned. But I would have to recommend against it as battery life is lower than Intel ones for whatever reason and they still lag behind in single-threaded performance which matters more on a notebook. Perhaps with Zen 2 on 7nm? Otherwise it has a good display with contrast ratio that rivals those that are found on way more expensive models.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You can use this code to get 15% Extra OFF on this laptop Coupon Code – LAWJGHT2GGG2

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Which laptop u r talking about

View 7 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply