Guys, Please Suggest a good wirelesa btooth spe...

Guys, Please Suggest a good wirelesa btooth speaker and a good power bank.

99°
11401194 1715677321988831 1943166892516410437 n
Deal Cadet
337
885
11

Hello friends, Want to buy a good wireless btooth speaker and a power bank. so many options in market that i am really confused. can someone pls suggest. budget is 2k for each.

19 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Images
Deal Subedar
181
1786
29

Wireless Bluetooth speaker: I ordered a first copy of JBL flip 2 and it costed 2 k.
It’s awesome and it’s sound is also very good!.

Images
Deal Subedar
181
1786
29
WOLVERINE07 wrote:

Wireless Bluetooth speaker: I ordered a first copy of JBL flip 2 and it costed 2 k.
It’s awesome and it’s sound is also very good!.

Ordered from Instagram

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
1698
20
Expand
WOLVERINE07 wrote:

Ordered from Instagram

Instagram.com ?

11401194 1715677321988831 1943166892516410437 n
Deal Cadet
337
885
11
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif insta? Oh from those ads?
111
Deal Subedar
248
1827
42

Go with mi powerbank and JBL speaker

Images
Deal Subedar
181
1786
29
Expand
yourwish wrote:

Instagram.com ?

They make their Instagram ID and sell on it!.
Their name is gadgetotic
Last year I ordered it for 2 k. Now its 3 k. Very awesome sound.
EDIT it’s JBL charge 2+

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
1698
20
Expand
WOLVERINE07 wrote:

They make their Instagram ID and sell on it!.
Their name is gadgetotic
Last year I ordered it for 2 k. Now its 3 k. Very awesome sound.
EDIT it’s JBL charge 2+

Orginal?you checked with service center?

Images
Deal Subedar
181
1786
29
Expand
yourwish wrote:

Orginal?you checked with service center?

It’s was a first copy.

11401194 1715677321988831 1943166892516410437 n
Deal Cadet
337
885
11
Expand
yourwish wrote:

Orginal?you checked with service center?

I guess, 1st copy as mentioned in his comment.

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
1698
20
Expand
goldy17venky wrote:

I guess, 1st copy as mentioned in his comment.

So they are duplicate right

Blackberry logo2
Deal Subedar
404
1829
44

Soundbot 571 is also very good,regarding that jbl secong copy its available on ebay also for cheaper.

11401194 1715677321988831 1943166892516410437 n
Deal Cadet
337
885
11
runjesh wrote:

Soundbot 571 is also very good,regarding that jbl secong copy its available on ebay also for cheaper.

Even i am considering this. Available for 1699. fair price???

Blackberry logo2
Deal Subedar
404
1829
44
Expand
goldy17venky wrote:

Even i am considering this. Available for 1699. fair price???

i bought it for 1800 4 months back,it was fpd for 1600 i think,so 1699 is a good price.

11401194 1715677321988831 1943166892516410437 n
Deal Cadet
337
885
11
Expand
runjesh wrote:

i bought it for 1800 4 months back,it was fpd for 1600 i think,so 1699 is a good price.

Thanks bro. Ordered. Any suggestions for Power Bank ?

Rewinf time
Deal Lieutenant
469
7708
153
Expand
goldy17venky wrote:

Thanks bro. Ordered. Any suggestions for Power Bank ?

These are the best power banks in the market:
1.Mi:
a) 10000 mAH Power Bank, silver color for Rs. 1,299: http://www.amazon.in/Mi-10000mAH-Power-Bank-Sil...
b) 20000mAh Power Bank, white color for Rs. 2,199: http://www.amazon.in/Mi-20000mAH-Power-Bank-Whi...
c) 10400 mah Power Bank, golden color for Rs. 1059 (including Rs. 60 shipping): https://kraftly.com/product/mi-10400-mah-power-...
2. Ambrane
a) P-1111 10000 mAh, black color for Rs. 584 (including Rs. 25 shipping and code PB20 cashback), you can use the coupon code- PB20 to get a free movie ticket and 20% cashback: https://paytm.com/shop/p/ambrane-p-1111-10000ma...
b) P-1310 13000 mAh, black & gold color for Rs. 824 (including Rs. 25 shipping and code PB10 Rs. 200 cashback), you can use the coupon code- PB10 to get a free movie ticket and 10% cashback: https://paytm.com/shop/p/ambrane-p-1310-13000-m...
3. Romoss:
a) Solo 5 10000 mah (PH50-491-01), black color for Rs. 799: http://www.amazon.in/Romoss-10000mah-Power-PH50...
b) Solo 6 PH80 16000 mAH, white color for Rs. 1,190: http://www.amazon.in/Romoss-PH80-16000mAH-Power...
I arranged them in the order of which you should consider first.
-Mi is well known for their power bank and is a best seller with a good built.
-Ambrane has various series to consider buying. They have a good quality and are comparatively light weighted and better priced. I feel you should finalize on this.
-Romoss has been in the power bank sector for long and make good, durable power banks, though they are on the heavier side.
OnePlus power bank is a good option, but it is not available currently.

Hope this helps https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif.

11401194 1715677321988831 1943166892516410437 n
Deal Cadet
337
885
11

Wow. Thanks a lot bud for sparing so much time. Really thanks.

11401194 1715677321988831 1943166892516410437 n
Deal Cadet
337
885
11
Expand
TrickyTimer wrote:

These are the best power banks in the market:
1.Mi:
a) 10000 mAH Power Bank, silver color for Rs. 1,299: http://www.amazon.in/Mi-10000mAH-Power-Bank-Sil...
b) 20000mAh Power Bank, white color for Rs. 2,199: http://www.amazon.in/Mi-20000mAH-Power-Bank-Whi...
c) 10400 mah Power Bank, golden color for Rs. 1059 (including Rs. 60 shipping): https://kraftly.com/product/mi-10400-mah-power-...
2. Ambrane
a) P-1111 10000 mAh, black color for Rs. 584 (including Rs. 25 shipping and code PB20 cashback), you can use the coupon code- PB20 to get a free movie ticket and 20% cashback: https://paytm.com/shop/p/ambrane-p-1111-10000ma...
b) P-1310 13000 mAh, black & gold color for Rs. 824 (including Rs. 25 shipping and code PB10 Rs. 200 cashback), you can use the coupon code- PB10 to get a free movie ticket and 10% cashback: https://paytm.com/shop/p/ambrane-p-1310-13000-m...
3. Romoss:
a) Solo 5 10000 mah (PH50-491-01), black color for Rs. 799: http://www.amazon.in/Romoss-10000mah-Power-PH50...
b) Solo 6 PH80 16000 mAH, white color for Rs. 1,190: http://www.amazon.in/Romoss-PH80-16000mAH-Power...
I arranged them in the order of which you should consider first.
-Mi is well known for their power bank and is a best seller with a good built.
-Ambrane has various series to consider buying. They have a good quality and are comparatively light weighted and better priced. I feel you should finalize on this.
-Romoss has been in the power bank sector for long and make good, durable power banks, though they are on the heavier side.
OnePlus power bank is a good option, but it is not available currently.

Hope this helps https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif.

Buying Mi 10000 mah, from snapdeal with 10% Amex disc. (Sd Gold, so its gonna be a genuine product, i hope). Thanks a lot brthr.

Rewinf time
Deal Lieutenant
469
7708
153
goldy17venky wrote:

Wow. Thanks a lot bud for sparing so much time. Really thanks.

Your welcome, it was my pleasure to help out https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif. Let us know your reviews on those products https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif.

Missing