Community Angel
syed786

I need to buy a smart phone pricing under 30000 /-
So needed main features : Battery minimum 5000 MAH
Display : 7 – inches
Camera : 48 MP
Dual SIM dual-standby (4G+4G)
Memory, Storage : 6GB RAM | 128GB internal memory
Exchange : Old device available for exchange !
Also suggest best cashback offers if available smile

25 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

showing coming soon , when it will be available to order ? any idea ?

View 4 more replies
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

I will guide you for your smartphone purchase because you are giving really a good amount
1. stay away from Samsung and all Chinese brand phone like fakeme, fedmi etc…
2. you will never know but Sony smartphones are best in class for every range but unfortunately Sony quited Indian smartphone market pensive
3.for your budget I’ll suggest you smartphone suggested by @rahul101
you could also purchase OnePlus 6t ya in earlier it was only 28000 in Amazon
4.and please battery doesn’t matter only one trustable brand matters
5.go for latestly Launched phone

Link Copied

Yes , Sony is best in smartphones smile
my first smart phone was of Sony brand !

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Thanks for the suggestions given+ KG smile
@rahul101 @thesuspended_op

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Flipkart’s Complete Mobile Protection worth Rs. 3999 will be available at Rs. 99 for Asus 6z.

Link Copied

Thanks + KG smile
@rajrocks

Link Copied

Asus only the one who never used ASUS will recommend Asus. One Plus is also chinease brand parent company of all realme, oppo, Vivo and oneplus is the same. I will suggest u to buy one month ld handset not just launched. Latest smartphones sometimes suffer some technology lags. Buy tested once.

Link Copied

Thess days all major brands are selling the specs u need. You can choose one plus, oppo, Vivo, redmi and Huwai. I used oppo, samsung, redmi and huwai.
For me huwai is the winner in terms of prices, specs and quality.
Only issue with chinese smart phones is the trade war between us and china. So think before u buy. Currently m using huwai and i am just fan. Used mi note 5 pro, mi 6 pro, mi 5, honor 7x, oppo A37 A37, samsung glaxy j7. Oppo are shit so as asus.
Redmi is good but honor is the best. Oppo and redmi are excellent in service. Huwai i never used services. Asus services are even not good.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

I had been nokia and samsung user. The last 2 samsung phones and their chargers gave me a lot of headaches.
Was thinking of choosing honor/mi/oppo. But very confused which to buy, all of them were pretty good when I fiddled with in showroom.
Any solid advice on which brand is the bestvin service in India?

Freebie Finder Freebie Finder
Link Copied

You have written Asus 6z specs itself.
But for long term use and for spending 30k+, I never recommend Asus by experience.
For spending such amount you must go for OnePlus only. I personally using it since OnePlus 2 to 6t, all are stable long lasting.
And forget that term “Chinese brand”.

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

You can buy s8 if you love Samsung, or else go for oneplus! Best specs at good prices
I won’t recommend any other brand for 30k budget! Those are only good for 10-20k range!

Link Copied

Oneplus 7 at 31k with card cb offer
Around 7hrs screen on time ( even 5000mah 6z gives the same 6-7hrs sot due to poor software optimization I guess )
Most phones except flagship devicesare coming with the same Sony imx586 sensor. All that matters is image processing coded in the camera app and how the software handles colour tones, contrast, dynamic range and exposure ( it varies from brand to brand , this is where the premium brands really excel)
Top notch specs with oxygen os equals good user experience.
Don’t like the optical finger print scanner though.

Or else go for a s10 with bank offers ( if still running ) + exchange.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

here are some list you want to stay away from smartphone brands
vivo,
vivo ka Bhai
vivo ki behan
Samsung
fakemi
fedmi
honor

good brands
NOKIA
ASUS
ONEPLUS

telling this because I know the real truth of smartphone

for those who are commenting bad brand phone because they were using these companies phones abb bhaiya apne phone ko koi Ganda Kyu batayega

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Ab sahi bataya, pahle you said stay away from all Chinese brands, so that include oneplus also. Good Brand and bad Brand ho sakta hai par ye zaroori nahi har Chinese Brand kharab hi mobile banaye.
Moreover Sometimes it also depends on user experience as well as a particular shit piece. So it doesn’t mean all the brands you mentioned developed all shit pieces. Otherwise they wouldn’t be in the competition.
I am using oneplus 6t it is very nice device but my previous one Redmi 3s prime still working as good as new. Just got bored with the miui os so i changed.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

At this price only go with Oneplus .. Using 6T & 5

Link Copied

Thanks + KG smile
@zafar_khan @techlover555712

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Check of iPhone 7. might be not fitting in your criteria but u will feel it far better then all above. My recommendation is iPhone 7

replyuser
Click here to reply