Need to buy 20,000 MAH power bank!

Need to buy 20,000 MAH power bank!

Images 1481293800647
Deal Cadet
0
52
182
1

I need to buy 20,000 power bank. Budget is like 1.5k! Please help me to buy a small power bank! Brand should be good!

11 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Images
Moderator
2
214
13526
208

Suggest OP to go for a branded 13,000 mah!
Afaik the efficiency of 20K mah is not that great!

Img 20161205 003406
Deal Captain
57
2,059
7888
47

MI is pretty decent bro..

Images 1481293800647
Deal Cadet
0
52
182
1
@hese wrote:

Suggest OP to go for a branded 13,000 mah!
Afaik the efficiency of 20K mah is not that great!

Bro can you suggest me which one to buy? Will 13,000 mah be enough to charge my Samsung galaxy j3 twice per day? Please help me ASAP

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Images
Moderator
2
214
13526
208
@shubhs2601 wrote:

@hese wrote:

Suggest OP to go for a branded 13,000 mah!
Afaik the efficiency of 20K mah is not that great!

Bro can you suggest me which one to buy? Will 13,000 mah be enough to charge my Samsung galaxy j3 twice per day? Please help me ASAP


With 13000 mah you can charge any phone twice a day!!
Afaik Ambrane is cheap and best!
Got this for 550 only months ago and it works really good! try to get one Ambrane or MI or any good brand from FK,Amazon or Snapdeal etc!
https://paytm.com/shop/p/ambrane-p-1310-13000-m...

Images 1481293800647
Deal Cadet
0
52
182
1
@hese wrote:


@shubhs2601 wrote:

@hese wrote:

Suggest OP to go for a branded 13,000 mah!
Afaik the efficiency of 20K mah is not that great!

Bro can you suggest me which one to buy? Will 13,000 mah be enough to charge my Samsung galaxy j3 twice per day? Please help me ASAP


With 13000 mah you can charge any phone twice a day!!
Afaik Ambrane is cheap and best!
Got this for 550 only months ago and it works really good! try to get one Ambrane or MI or any good brand from FK,Amazon or Snapdeal etc!
https://paytm.com/shop/p/ambrane-p-1310-13000-m...

Thankyou so much bro! @hese

Img 20160116 185718 01
Deal Newbie
0
61
50
0

I have Ambrane 13000 mah power bank..
The flash light in it is decent..
But for main power charging it’s the best I have ever used..
Charges my 1700mah phone 5 times and a bit more..

Images 1481293800647
Deal Cadet
0
52
182
1
@kabaalinaqi wrote:

I have Ambrane 13000 mah power bank..
The flash light in it is decent..
But for main power charging it’s the best I have ever used..
Charges my 1700mah phone 5 times and a bit more..

Thanks bro for the help https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10781
160
@shubhs2601 wrote:
@hese wrote:

flipkart is back to its antics of using its tie-up with Ambrane guys. (looks like deep discountiing, but in reality there are sub-par components in some models. its like titan vs timex)

but be vary that the newer re-launches/ updates of older 10400 and 20000 plus models may or may not hold up on quality.
like the 1100 model always had mediocre lifespan cells and this jazzier looking 20000+ Ambrane may have LG cells instead of the Samsung ones which there there in the same model when it was launched a few years back.
/
/
/
i still think taking an average mid-capacity unit from a decent manufacturer or brand ought to suffice. (unless one can ‘build’ their own power-bank from à la carte components or kits)

some of the better (more robust) models from Verbatim, HP, Adata hardly ever (if ever https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif ) show up on portals. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

once used the Li-Ion powered Verbatim for a few days.. pure joy !

Missing