Please suggest Best Earphones under 2000 rs

81°
Deal Cadet
SriPriyanka

i have some earphones in my mind………Mi Hybrid Pro, Sound magic E10 and Sennheiser 275

if u know better than this means suggest me….thanks in advance

16 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

please help me

Critic Critic
Link Copied
@brahmaji.ece1566 wrote:

please help me

If I am not wrong you made a similar thread a few months back too?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@thrifty_indian wrote:

@brahmaji.ece1566 wrote:

please help me

yes bro…i bought Panasonic Rp-tcm125…..very good buy n sound is pretty good for that price but suddenly one side of the earphones stopped working……thats y decided to buy quality one !!!

Critic Critic
Link Copied
@brahmaji.ece1566 wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

@brahmaji.ece1566 wrote:

please help me

yes bro…i bought Panasonic Rp-tcm125…..very good buy n sound is pretty good for that price but suddenly one side of the earphones stopped working……thats y decided to buy quality one !!!

Then why don’t you follow the same thread again?
Btw, I recommended these to a guy today so you can check them too https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100-Original-VI...

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@thrifty_indian wrote:

@brahmaji.ece1566 wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

@brahmaji.ece1566 wrote:

please help me

thanks bro

Then why don’t you follow the same thread again?
Btw, I recommended these to a guy today so you can check them too https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100-Original-VI...

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

any more suggestions ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@brahmaji.ece1566 wrote:

any more suggestions ?

Whenever you ask for earphones suggestions…mention the type of music you listen to and preference for sound signature bass/treble/mids if any

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@idontgiveafu wrote:

@brahmaji.ece1566 wrote:

any more suggestions ?

Whenever you ask for earphones suggestions…mention the type of music you listen to and preference for sound signature bass/treble/mids if any

need earphones with Crystal, crisp sound n good bass. i mostly listen all types songs not particular type

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

suggest best in these…….Mi Hybrid Pro or Sound magic E10 ????

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@brahmaji.ece1566 wrote:

I think the e10s is better

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@brahmaji.ece1566 wrote:

E10 is good… dont know about the Mi hybrids. But soundmagic iems arent known for their durability.
The better sub ₹2k iems arent available in India. You’ll have to buy from aliexpress or lendmeurears and wait for a month. Vsonic VSD1S, VSONIC GR07 Bass edition, Xiaomi Piston 3 are good buys.
If you dont want to wait, there’s Sennheiser cx180…durable, balanced sound and cost <₹1k. Sony XB30EX have a thicker bass and are built like a tank… but cost ₹1.5k+

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@karthi4052752 wrote:

@brahmaji.ece1566 wrote:

I think the e10s is better

thanks bro

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@idontgiveafu wrote:

@brahmaji.ece1566 wrote:

E10 is good… dont know about the Mi hybrids. But soundmagic iems arent known for their durability.
The better sub ₹2k iems arent available in India. You’ll have to buy from aliexpress or lendmeurears and wait for a month. Vsonic VSD1S, VSONIC GR07 Bass edition, Xiaomi Piston 3 are good buys.
If you dont want to wait, there’s Sennheiser cx180…durable, balanced sound and cost <₹1k. Sony XB30EX have a thicker bass and are built like a tank… but cost ₹1.5k+

Thanks Bro for spending ur time for me

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@idontgiveafu wrote:

@brahmaji.ece1566 wrote:

bought MI Hybrid Pro……it’s far better the above mentioned earphones…. sennn cx 180 is not even near to it…bass is little less(need to check after some burn in) remaining everything is just awesome….HD quality sound……I bought in Gearbest.com for Rs 1170

replyuser
Click here to reply