Tell me Good deal to do 399 recharge ofJio .

Tell me Good deal to do 399 recharge ofJio .

83°
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
1

I want to recharge of 399 on jio is there any way to get cash back more than 50?

18 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
1
143
352
5

Payzapp ACTIVE promocode offer
25 cb on 100
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals...in
Do 4 times 100rs recharge and buy 399 plan on my jio app using jio balance; Total cashback 100

Amazon recharge offer
25 cb on 100
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals...in
recharge for 100rs for 4 times from 4 different amazon accounts; Buy 399 plan on my jio app using jio balance Total cashback 100

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
1
balu44 wrote:

Payzapp ACTIVE promocode offer
25 cb on 100
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals...in
Do 4 times 100rs recharge and buy 399 plan on my jio app using jio balance; Total cashback 100

Amazon recharge offer
25 cb on 100
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals...in
recharge for 100rs for 4 times from 4 different amazon accounts; Buy 399 plan on my jio app using jio balance Total cashback 100

I think there used to be freecharge offer.

Download
Deal Subedar
2
152
1920
129

hdfc onchat

D3cbe5619f638b47e8a8fe730cc6939a
Deal Cadet
1
93
298
6

Flipkart recharge + Phonepe. If it’s your first recharge on Flipkart then you will get 75 rs cashback.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
1
Roushh wrote:

Flipkart recharge + Phonepe. If it’s your first recharge on Flipkart then you will get 75 rs cashback.

On how much?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
1
Roushh wrote:

Flipkart recharge + Phonepe. If it’s your first recharge on Flipkart then you will get 75 rs cashback.

So should I made 300 recharge?

D3cbe5619f638b47e8a8fe730cc6939a
Deal Cadet
1
93
298
6
Expand
yuypg11866 wrote:

On how much?

It’s 25% cashback. Max cashback is 75 Rs. So the recharge amount has to be 300.

First, make sure if you can activate a Jio plan with Jio balance. If you can then recharge 300 Rs with Flipkart+Phonepe and recharge 100 Rs with Amazon so you will get 25-30 Rs cashback too. Then activate your plan. I am assuming you want to use 399 Rs. plan that’s why I suggested you to recharge additional 100 rs from Amazon.

Now, if Jio doesn’t allow activating a plan with account balance then recharge full plan amount with Flipkart+Phonepe.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
1
Expand
Roushh wrote:

It’s 25% cashback. Max cashback is 75 Rs. So the recharge amount has to be 300.

First, make sure if you can activate a Jio plan with Jio balance. If you can then recharge 300 Rs with Flipkart+Phonepe and recharge 100 Rs with Amazon so you will get 25-30 Rs cashback too. Then activate your plan. I am assuming you want to use 399 Rs. plan that’s why I suggested you to recharge additional 100 rs from Amazon.

Now, if Jio doesn’t allow activating a plan with account balance then recharge full plan amount with Flipkart+Phonepe.

How to check this?

67351 541779905843911 1711691732 n
Deal Subedar
0
199
1322
43
Expand
yuypg11866 wrote:

How to check this?

Jio allows activation of plans using balance. So just go ahead with the 300 flipkart +100 amazon combo. And then activate 399 plan using balance.

Hi
Deal Subedar
3
293
2590
89

My friend has ported to JIO, For first time recharge can we do 100 recharge 5 times and activate 399+99 on myjio?

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Cadet
0
102
524
9
mgr wrote:

My friend has ported to JIO, For first time recharge can we do 100 recharge 5 times and activate 399+99 on myjio?

Yup. But ur recharge may get reversed due to no prime 99. So ask CC about this. As retailers take 500 and dont give u any chance to do another lower amount

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

payzapp active code is not working i did that but i am not getting cash back

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
10
428
3664
19
Expand
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Yup. But ur recharge may get reversed due to no prime 99. So ask CC about this. As retailers take 500 and dont give u any chance to do another lower amount

Any upda...gr. Have to do Jio FRC.

Missing