Top Releases of February 2017

95°
Deal Captain
TrickyTimer

February is the month with the least number of days, but regardless, this month has packed no less a punch when it comes to releases, launches and published works. The second month of this year has shown us the overflowing talent and ever evolving technology. We know this when we see smartphones launching with Android v7.0 Nougat right out of the box, bikes launching with the new BS IV requirement, record-breaking published works sold, etc. Through this all, Deal Baba will continue to help existing and new Dimers alike with their shopping decisions and compare the best products and deals as per their requirements.
So, here’s what February 2017 has offered us:

Smart Phones:
There have been 24 releases in this sector this month. Getting the best suited smartphone is a tough decision faced by many out there and so I would like to start the releases with this category first. Here are the top 5 smartphone releases this month:
1) BlackBerry Keyone: Released on 27th Feb, and currently out of stock. It is the first BlackBerry phone with a v7.1.1 OS out-of-the-box
i) Priced at Rs. 39,999
ii) Display Size: 4.5 inches
iii) Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, Octa Core, 2 GHz
iv) RAM: 3 GB
v) Internal Storage: 32 GB, expandable up to 2 TB
vi) Primary Camera: 12MP, Single LED Flash
vii) Front Camera: 5MP
viii) Battery: 3505 mAh
ix) Operating System: Android 7.1.1
x) Colors: Black

2) Lenovo Vibe K5 Note 64GB: Released on 24th Feb
i) Priced at Rs. 13,499
ii) Display Size: 5.5 inches
iii) Processor: Mediatek Helio P10, Quad Core, 1.8 GHz
iv) RAM: 4 GB
v) Internal Storage: 64 GB, expandable up to 128 GB
vi) Primary Camera: 13MP, Dual Tone LED Flash
vii) Front Camera: 8MP
vii) Battery: 3500 mAh
ix) Operating System: Android 6.0
x) Colors: Silver, Grey, Gold

3) LG K10: Released on 23rd Feb
i) Priced at Rs. 13,990
ii) Display Size: 5.3 inches
iii) Processor: Mediatek MT6750, Octa Core, 1.5 GHz
iv) RAM: 2 GB
v) Internal Storage: 16 GB, expandable up to 2 TB
vi) Primary Camera: 13MP, Single LED Flash
vii) Front Camera: 5MP
viii) Battery: 2800 mAh
ix) Operating System: Android 7.0
x) Colors: Titanium Grey

4) Asus ZenFone 3S Max: Released on 7th Feb
i) Priced at Rs. 14,999
ii) Display Size: 5.2 inches
iii) Processor: Mediatek MT6750, Octa Core, 1.5 GHz
v) Internal Storage: 32 GB, expandable up to 2 TB
vi) Primary Camera: 13MP, Dual Tone LED Flash
vii) Front Camera: 8MP
viii) Battery: 5000 mAh
ix) Operating System: Android 7.0
x) Colors: Gold, Black

5) Oppo A57: Released on 3rd Feb
i) Priced at Rs. 13,998
ii) Display Size: 5.2 inches
iii) Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 435, Octa Core, 2.4 GHz
v) Internal Storage: 32 GB, expandable up to 256 GB
vi) Primary Camera: 13MP, Single LED Flash
vii) Front Camera: 16MP
viii) Battery: 2900 mAh
ix) Operating System: Android 6.0
x) Colors: Rose Gold, Gold

Deal Wiki

7 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Automobiles:
This February has marked the end of winter, with some crazy hot releases in this sector.
Here are the Top 5 cars launched this month:

1. Mercedes-Benz E-Class: Launched on 28th Feb
    Priced at Rs. 56.15 lakh onwards, Ex-Showroom
    Launched 2 Variants:
    i) E 200 (Petrol) Rs. 54.94 lakh
    ii) E 350 d (Diesel) Rs. 67.97 lakh
    -Engines:
    i) 1991 cc, Petrol, 181 bhp @ 5500 RPM power
    ii) 2987 cc, Diesel, 255 bhp @ 3400 RPM power
    -Gearboxes:
    i) 9-speed, Automatic, Rear Wheel Drive
    -Seating Capacity: 5 seater
    -Steering: Power steering
  2. Porsche 718: Launched on 16th Feb
    Priced at Rs. 83.47 lakh onwards, Ex-Showroom
    Launched 2 Variants:
    i) Cayman (Petrol) Rs. 83.47 lakh, Ex-Showroom
    ii) Boxster (Petrol) Rs. 87.45 lakh, Ex-Showroom
    -Engines:
    i) 1988 cc, Petrol, 295 bhp @ 6500 RPM power
    -Gearboxes:
    i) 6-speed, Manual, Rear Wheel Drive
    -Seating Capacity: 2 seater
  3. Toyota Prius: Launched on 15th Feb
    Priced at Rs. 42.24 lakh onwards, Ex-Showroom
    Launched 1 Variant:
    i) 1.8 Z8 Rs. 42.24 lakh, Ex-Showroom
    -Engines: 1798 cc, Petrol, 97 bhp @ 5200 RPM power
    -Gearboxes: CVT-speed, Automatic, Front Wheel Drive
  4. Honda City(New): Launched on 14th Feb
    Priced at Rs. 9 lakh onwards, Ex-Showroom
    -Engines:
    i) 1498 cc, Diesel, 99 bhp @ 3600 RPM power
    ii) 1497 cc, Petrol, 117 bhp @ 6600 RPM power
    -Gearboxes:
    i) CVT-speed, Automatic, Front Wheel Drive
    ii) 5-speed, Manual, Front Wheel Drive
    iii) 6-speed, Manual, Front Wheel Drive
  5. Hyundai Grand i10: Launched On 6th Feb
    Priced at Rs. 4.85 lakh onwards, Ex-Showroom
    -Engines:
    i) 1197 cc, Petrol, 81 bhp @ 6000 RPM power
    ii) 1186 cc, Diesel, 74 bhp @ 4000 RPM power
    -Gearboxes:
    i) 5-speed, Automatic, Front Wheel Drive
    ii) 4-speed, Automatic, Front Wheel Drive
    iii) 5-speed, Manual, Front Wheel Drive

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/461357/medium/3998396Releases_of_Feb_2017_Automobile_Cars.png?1488346372

Link Copied

Books:
This month has seen over 20 published works, some of which are especially for those preparing for Banking Probationary Offers exams, they are listed in the image below.
The books that have earned to be the Top 5 books of February 2017:

1. This Is Not Your Story
    -by Savi Sharma (Author)
    -Published on 14th Feb
    -After her recent record-breaking success on her debut novel ‘Everyone Has A Story’, Savi Sharma has published a story revolving around Shaurya, an ambitious CA student with big dreams, Miraya, an interior designer, who believes in the power of love, and Anubhav, who is an aspiring entrepreneur, and their journey filled with courage, hope and self-discovery.
  2. Adiyogi: The Source of Yoga
    -by Sadhguru (Author)
    -Published on 24th Feb
    -Adiyogi means the one who first perceived this emptiness. Sadhguru, a yogi, has now published a book about Lord Shiva, the first yogi.
  3. The Wholesome Kitchen: Recipes to Nourish, Energize and Indulge Your Soul
    -by Pooja Dhingra (Author), Viddhi Dhingra (Author)
    -Published on 20th Feb
    -Pooja Dhingra, one of the country’s top chef and nutritionist Viddhi Dhingra come together to publish a book to take your taste buds for a ride, with a healthy Indian touch.
  4. Norse Mythology
    -by Neil Gaiman (Author)
    -Published on 23rd Feb
    -This book contains the original Norse myths which have been famously referred to in a number of novels and movies, from Game of Thrones to Marvel’s movies.
  5. Unshakeable
    -by Tony Robbins (Author)
    -Published on 22nd Feb
    -After his bestseller ‘Money: Master the Game’, Tony Robbins is back with Unshakeable, which is all you need to know about transforming and accelerating your financial life.

You can find the full size image of all the books published last month listed here: https://s30.postimg.org/dykkre8j5/Releases_of_F...

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

thanks https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
some detailed effort in all the compilations (all posts)
hope you`d cover more vernacular material too in future updates.
Thank you.

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

Movies:
There have been a lot of great movie releases this month, 14 to be exact.
Here are the Top 5 movie releases this month:

1. Jolly LLB 2: Comedy, Drama, Satire
    Jolly LLB 2 is about a lawyer who stands up against corrupt and powerful men in the court of law. This is based on a true story, of a man struggling to uphold the law and justice. This movie starring Akshay Kumar is 2 hours 18 minutes in duration and was released on 10th February in Hindi with a UA certificate, and currently running in theatres near you.
  2. The Ghazi Attack: Drama, History, War Story
    This is a true untold war story, about a Pakistani submarine, the PNS Ghazi. In 1971, PNS invaded Indian waters to attack the INS Vikrant. This movie tells us how the brave Indian heroes aboard the Indian submarine S-21 fought them off. This movie starring Rana Daggubati and Om Puri is 2 hours 5 minutes in duration and was released on 17th February in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil with a UA certificate, and is currently running in theatres near you.
  3. Hidden Figures: Drama
    An incredible untold story of how 3 women working at NASA masterminded the space launch of astronaut John Glenn into orbit. This movie starring Taraji P. Henson, Octavia Spencer and Janelle Monae is 2 hours 7 minutes in duration and was released on 17th February in English with a UA certificate, and is currently running in theatres near you.
  4. John Wick 2: Action, Crime, Thriller
    John Wick is a legendary hitman who had retired to settle down with his wife. In this sequel, he is forced out of retirement due to his blood oath and vengeance when his home is attacked. His new boss assigned to kill his sister to get the seat as one of the gang lords. This is a movie set in Rome where John Wick completes this mission against all odds and then destroys the man who destroyed everything he had. This movie starring Keanu Reeves is 2 hours 2 minutes in duration and was released on 17th February in English with an A certificate for violence, and is currently running in theatres near you.
  5. Lion: Drama
    When Saroo, a 5 year old boy falls asleep in a train while waiting for his brother, ends up lost in the streets of West Bengal. Saroo is taken to an adoption center and adopted by a family in Australia. Years later, Saroo is driven to find and return to his first home. This movie follows the journey of Saroo of how he is reunited with his biological mother 25 years later. This movie starring Dev Patel is 2 hours in duration and was released on 24th February in English with an UA certificate for violence, and is currently running in theatres near you.
Link Copied

Video Games:
This month the video games released has exceeded the number of days.
Here are the Top 5 video games launches this month:

1. Fire Emblem Heroes (Android) – Launched on 2nd Feb
    Summon your heroic characters from across the Fire Emblem universe to journey on an epic quest, life-threatening arena duels and intense battles through an unknown terrain.
  2. For Honor (PC, PS4, Xbox One) – Launched on 14th Feb
    Get ready to fight For Honor in an exhilarating single-player mode, offline campaigns or groundbreaking multiplayer mode. Take advantage of the innovative state-of-the-art battle control system with a customized warrior of your choosing.
  3. Sniper Elite 4 (PC, PS4, Xbox One) – Launched on 14th Feb
    Master this precision weapon as you set out on missions in this third-person tactical shooter stealth video game.
  4. Halo Wars 2 (PC, Xbox One) – Launched on 21st Feb
    A real-time strategy video game where you train your troops and build vehicles. Lead your army through this adventurous journey in an all-new adventurous storyline.
  5. Night in the Woods (PC, PS4) – Launched on 21st Feb
    Night in the Woods is a single-player adventure game revolving around Mae, the cat who dropped out of college and has returned to her hometown to find some unexpected changes.

You can find the full size image of all the video games released last month listed here: https://s12.postimg.org/v0krfcvy5/Releases_of_F...

replyuser
Click here to reply