want to pay 3 electricity bills worth rs 6k any...

want to pay 3 electricity bills worth rs 6k anyone pls suggest some coupon..

Missing
suspended
0
51
38
0

want to pay 3 electricity bills worth rs 6k anyone pls suggest some coupon..

18 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
A2z1
Deal Colonel
135
126
30306
300

@dealsguruji

Niki app giving 20% cashback in form of niki credits, maximum 200
Effective discount is 12%
For details & referral please PM

CC : @KuttaJi

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30496
629
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@dealsguruji

Niki app giving 20% cashback in form of niki credits, maximum 200
Effective discount is 12%
For details & referral please PM

CC : @KuttaJi


shit, paid via freecharge today at 3% and got 100 only. need on more to pay, pm me referal.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
76
130
10

pm me referral as well

4fd2a1e7 26ff 4829 8628 cc947add2702 800
Deal Cadet
0
62
764
9

PM me as well Does Nikki app is trusted? Need to pay bill

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
100
142
11

PM me Niki referral

Avatar3800 1.gif
Deal Cadet
1
84
658
30

Anything for prepaid mobile recharge in Niki?

If yes, pm me the referral code.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0

Ajmer vidyut vitaran nigam electercity bill payment is there or not

917503581858
Deal Subedar
6
232
1664
25

I need referral for niki app

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
91
458
27
@VaibhavJain wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@dealsguruji

Niki app giving 20% cashback in form of niki credits, maximum 200
Effective discount is 12%
For details & referral please PM

CC : @KuttaJi


shit, paid via freecharge today at 3% and got 100 only. need on more to pay, pm me referal.

can you pls tell me that freecharge coupon

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30496
629
@sidharth725 wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@dealsguruji

Niki app giving 20% cashback in form of niki credits, maximum 200
Effective discount is 12%
For details & referral please PM

CC : @KuttaJi


shit, paid via freecharge today at 3% and got 100 only. need on more to pay, pm me referal.

can you pls tell me that freecharge coupon


yes, it was 3FC and gives 3% cashback.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
104
394
6

Need to pay BESCOM electricity bill.. please ping me asap.

Babaji ka thullu
Deal Subedar
4
978
1104
41

I need Niki referral. Please send me.

Neo
Shopping Friend
1
196
774
74

Is this Niki App promo valid for Postpaid (Vodafone) and Broadband (Airtel) bill payments too?
If so, pls email referral code

6
Deal Subedar
3
186
2436
75

Please send referral

Missing