[Contest] Best Channel of the Month

[Contest] Best Channel of the Month

Score: 19 Votes: 19
Score: 19 Votes: 19
Score: 19 Votes: 19
Score: 19 Votes: 19
Score: 19 Votes: 19
Desidime logo
29
1,277
15345
626

Channel of the month Contest :-

So you think you are quickest in adding deals to your channel

If yes, then this month you will be rewarded for doing so.

We will be awarding top 3 Dimers at the end of the contest period who are leading the chart (as per hotness).

http://www.desidime.com/ch...ls

How to reach on top.

Keep adding best deals to your channel.

Be the first one to do so.

Its as simple as that.

You can add upto 10 Deals per day in your channel. So make the most of it.

Prizes

1st Prize :- 1000 Dimes

2nd Prize :- 750 Dimes

3rd Prize :- 500 Dimes

Contest Starts From 18th Feb 2016 (00:00:01 Hrs) – 17th March 2016 (23:59:59)

Winners

1st Prize:- @billa ajith
2nd Prize:- @no fpd
3rd Prize:- @abhimahajan980242

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/333321/medium/3133363yckKGG6Xi.gif?1480994542

  • In Others
  • Expired about 1 year before
90 Comments  |  
41 Dimers
Fb img 1490886932716
Deal Baba
821
5,883
30544
403

nice one

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
Analyst
4
41
22674
244

So many Offers.. Great to see https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
10
0
27650
258

Channel Alert sent to my 2 subscribers https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Rahul dravid rajasthan royals ipl 2013 wallpaper
Analyst
108
526
18116
140

@nibraselat579 would have been a clear cut winner if he hadn’t retired.

20160401073839
Deal Cadet
0
90
347
5

Troll v/s Vaibhav 👍

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30226
625
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif let me come back in Action!
Moving animated bunny juggling easter eggs
Deal Subedar
1
21
2842
37

Reward amount should be increased. DD being Such a big company now and awarding only top 3 dimers with meagre amount.
Anyways, all the best to channel owners https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Tumblr n4kqg2kerk1tzsjxho3 500
Moderator
90
119
28412
743

But can hotness be the sole criteria!!! Dimmers what do u think??? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Download
Shopping Friend
56
0
29716
249

Vu https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Created a channel right away

Never say never https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30226
625
@no fpd wrote:

But can hotness be the sole criteria!!! Dimmers what do u think??? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


i don’t know on which criteria they are deciding hotness of a channel. @bumblefoot can you elaborate please?

Giphy
Deal Hunter
96
3,282
24427
551

M Ready https://i.imgur.com/mQx4L6o.gif

Tumblr nn53ya70cn1suu3yio1 500
suspended
8
97
3522
33
@mahidada wrote:

Vu https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Created a channel right away

Never say never https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


subscribed

Download
Shopping Friend
56
0
29716
249
@tpanigrahi63 wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

Vu https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Created a channel right away

Never say never https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


subscribed


Thanks bro https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Tumblr n4kqg2kerk1tzsjxho3 500
Moderator
90
119
28412
743

I have seen channel owners come and go … I guess I am one of the very rare species to be there continuously to send the alerts!!! ( includes Nigel and bumblefoot). Why there is not any Channel of the Year award!!! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Tumblr n4kqg2kerk1tzsjxho3 500
Moderator
90
119
28412
743

Many people will come and fight this month and will vanish!!! like the last year … I have never seen the Channel Loot Deals to send the alert after winning the Channel of the month award. Surprisingly it has got max no of subscriber but its upto DD whether they want a month’s traffic or for the whole year. that’s all your owner.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Florian 3
Deal Cadet
2
190
546
25
@GoogleCA wrote:

@nibraselat579 would have been a clear cut winner if he hadn’t retired.


I completely agree with u.. All d best @nibraselat579

Temp 245565575
Community Angel
20
119
21688
386
@no fpd wrote:

Many people will come and fight this month and will vanish!!! like the last year … I have never seen the Channel Loot Deals to send the alert after winning the Channel of the month award. Surprisingly it has got max no of subscriber but its upto DD whether they want a month’s traffic or for the whole year. that’s all your owner.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


this contest only for @Troll https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Free vector troll 062218 troll
suspended
4
178
16784
291
@billa ajith wrote:

@rajasekharstrikes
@nibraselat579
@Dealmafia
@no fpd
@agent007
@Troll
@VaibhavJain
@iamjsk77888
@G33kBoyRavi
@Mr.RP
@DimerAbhi

@Troll @no fpd ur voice reached to admin…. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Aacha maine bola tab to nahi maana admin logo ne Ab kyu Lalacha de raho ho

When I Said Every Admin Ignore Me Y giving Greed to dimers now ? Jawab do ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Juarez
Deal Major
144
21
18590
191

everyone can earn 1000 in a day easily come on dd increase one more zero in 3 prizes

Thumbimgcrop 1456084167249
Deal Subedar
1
275
1940
23
@agent007 wrote:

everyone can earn 1000 in a day easily come on dd increase one more zero in 3 prizes


U are going to win bro. Along with @@@nibraselat579@@

Juarez
Deal Major
144
21
18590
191
@tanmay wrote:

@agent007 wrote:

everyone can earn 1000 in a day easily come on dd increase one more zero in 3 prizes


U are going to win bro. Along with @@@nibraselat579@@


thanks bro for ur wishes

Thumbimgcrop 1456084167249
Deal Subedar
1
275
1940
23

From today going to recieve lots of alerts everyday https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Tumblr nw1ckqmyom1rk4nywo3 250
Deal Lieutenant
29
942
4716
44

full of reposts I am expecting

Thumbimgcrop 1456084167249
Deal Subedar
1
275
1940
23
@coolbuddy999 wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@nibraselat579 would have been a clear cut winner if he hadn’t retired.


I completely agree with u.. All d best @nibraselat579


Well surprice then , beacuse @nibraselat579 is back for his 1000 dimes… (#DESERVED)

Juarez
Deal Major
144
21
18590
191

now everyone will create chaannel

Free vector troll 062218 troll
suspended
4
178
16784
291
@Beinghuman wrote:

So many Offers.. Great to see https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif Anyway Y Did u SUGGESTed isnt this already on front deal ?
Missing