Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
[Contest] Desidime Premier League Round 2 – 2017

[Contest] Desidime Premier League Round 2 – 2017

9159°
Community Angel
bumblefoot
Admin
Here’s the qualifying Teams For Round 2.

We have selected 3 teams on the basis of their First round performance and fpd’s they have earned.

3 Will card entry teams are these

https://i.imgur.com/XtUlvUp.png

Teams Group Table

https://i.imgur.com/RdXGMbB.png
https://i.imgur.com/xZsMjIf.png
https://i.imgur.com/2fX98o3.png
https://i.imgur.com/JkJ48ot.png

These are the type of matches which will be played in round 2 by each teams.

https://i.imgur.com/C9zLWp6.png

Thats a deal – 2 points
Rules for match
  1. Each team will get 30 minutes to find the cheapest product.Time starts as soon as the product is posted.
  2. Only the selected player from each team will create a new thread. Other team mates can help them via pm and their entries as posts/thread will not be considered.
  3. You have to create a new thread in HOT DEALS ONLINE section. You can Use This Link .
  4. Editing your thread or posts is not allowed. If you find a better deal/coupon, please comment in your contest thread as a fresh post.
  5. Links/Sites where the product is out of stock will not be considered as an valid entry.
  6. Product link and price must be correct and it should be in the same post. (Round off figure will not be considered) if price is Rs 4.56 Then mentioning Rs 5 is not valid)
  7. The product has to be from an Indian site (international sites shipping products to India wont be considered).
  8. Coupons can be applied, but these coupons can not be one time coupon codes of other coupon sites, cant be bank specific coupon codes, Signup/registration coupons will be allowed.
  9. If the deal is from ebay, seller rating less than 50 will not be allowed (unless it is promoted by ebay itself).
  10. Posting Deals/Coupons from sites which are banned on DesiDime won’t be allowed in the contest.
  11. If the product page does not categorically say it is seller warranty it will be considered as manufacturer warranty.
  12. In case of any dispute, admin team will take the final decision.
One Chance only – 2 points
Rules for match
  1. Each team will get 30 minutes to find the cheapest product.Time starts as soon as the product is posted.
  2. Admin team will create a new thread in HOT DEALS ONLINE section. .
  3. You are allowed to put only one entry in that thread, you can decide when to put it in that thirty minutes, the team with the lowest price wins….. if the time stamps of the post shows the thirty minutes has crossed even by one mili sec… the entry wont be considered
  4. Links/Sites where the product is out of stock will not be considered as an valid entry.
  5. Product link and price must be correct and it should be in the same post. (Round off figure will not be considered) if price is Rs 4.56 Then mentioning Rs 5 is not valid)
  6. The product has to be from an Indian site (international sites shipping products to India wont be considered).
  7. Coupons can be applied, but these coupons can not be one time coupon codes of other coupon sites, cant be bank specific coupon codes, Signup/registration coupons will be allowed.
  8. If the deal is from ebay, seller rating less than 50 will not be allowed (unless it is promoted by ebay itself).
  9. Posting Deals/Coupons from sites which are banned on DesiDime won’t be allowed in the contest.
  10. If the product page does not categorically say it is seller warranty it will be considered as manufacturer warranty.
  11. In case of any dispute, admin team will take the final decision.
Strategy – 2 points
Rules for match
  1. Admin team will announce one product category in the main contest thread, each team has to select five stores, after which the Admin will release the product picture.
  2. Each team will get 30 minutes to find the cheapest product from only the 5 stores which the team has selected. Time starts as soon as the product is posted.
  3. Only the selected player from each team will create a new thread. Other team mates can help them via pm and their entries as posts/thread will not be considered.
  4. You have to create a new thread in HOT DEALS ONLINE section. You can Use This Link .
  5. Editing your thread or posts is not allowed. If you find a better deal/coupon, please comment in your contest thread as a fresh post.
  6. Links/Sites where the product is out of stock will not be considered as an valid entry.
  7. Product link and price must be correct and it should be in the same post. (Round off figure will not be considered) if price is Rs 4.56 Then mentioning Rs 5 is not valid).
  8. The product has to be from an Indian site (international sites shipping products to India wont be considered).
  9. Coupons can be applied, but these coupons can not be one time coupon codes of other coupon sites, cant be bank specific coupon codes, Signup/registration coupons will be allowed.
  10. If the deal is from ebay, seller rating less than 50 will not be allowed (unless it is promoted by ebay itself).
  11. Posting Deals/Coupons from sites which are banned on DesiDime won’t be allowed in the contest.
  12. If the product page does not categorically say it is seller warranty it will be considered as manufacturer warranty.
  13. In case of any dispute, admin team will take the final decision.

For e.g

Admin has declared the next product will be “A Mobile Phone”
Following which

team A selects 5 stores Ebay, Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, paytmmall
Team B selects 5 stores Ebay, tatacliq, Flipkart. Snapdeal, Paytm

After which the Admin will release the product for e.g say it is

Nokia Lumia 525

Now each team can only post the deal from the 5 stores which they have selected

At the end of the round, 2 teams with the highest point in each group moves forward in case of two teams are on on the same point for second position. Then the team which was victorious in their second round match will move forward

for e.g Team A & Team B are on 10 points, but in their match team A had beaten team B … then team A moves forward

Any team who wants to change their match schedule needs to request their opposition team and same will be rescheduled by admin if intimated 1 day in advance.

Top 2 teams from each group move to the next round.

We request all Teams to go though these rules and kindly ask us if you have any doubts, We will post match schedule by tomorrow and Round 2 matches will start from 22nd November 2017

Expired
920 Comments  |  
66 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

@JEKdimer @pie

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

@androgame @Sravan_1240
gear up for the real contest guys.
we are in Group B.

All the best and good luck to other participating teams. biggrin

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

@@@Investigator@@ @hardik02 read the rules and pm me.

Link Copied

@Investigator

Supernova Supernova
Link Copied

All the Best guys smile

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

@vikram1991 @rak check guys we r in group D …..I want your participation as well this time…

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

@bumblefoot @admin

have a query whether refurbished product is allowed or not?
Already the query was asked by one dimer while the 1st round matches were played.

As per my understanding, still the t&c does not states anything on refurbished product, It is allowed, but it has to come with manufacturer warranty.

Please correct me if iam wrong.

Community Angel Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied

No thats not allowed. We will mentioned that in tnc just so that everyone is clear on that part.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@akhtar.nazim95491

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@shubham.surana26

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

How to participate…???

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can any one add me???

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

@@_munna_micheal_@@
@shreyanssethia

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

@_munna_michael_

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I belong to team DD34 (Group D). My team members onlinejobdemo2761 and manishraju13493 are perhaps fakeids. Both of them have only one post https://www.desidime.com/users/578828...ts and https://www.desidime.com/users/994622...ts.

I request the admins to please change my group members. As I am not sure that I will be available in the stipulated date and stipulated time.

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

“As I am not sure that I will be available in the stipulated date and stipulated time.”

Still want replacements for two members. 👌👌

View 7 more replies
Admin
Link Copied

All right guys, so there were few team which we formed, and many of them are not participating. So just like last year. This year also we will give them time to change their team members if they are not participating. So all those who wants to do it, kindly bring in fresh team members (they cant be from current DPL teams or the one’s which were part of round 1). Before changing teams we will confirm with other team member and if they confirm their availability. then we wont be able to make any changes.

Kindly confirm it by 6 PM today. Do note its only for those teams who were formed by admin.

We will share the match schedule in some time.

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

Good move by the admin team. This is the last chance guys. Change your inactive members. From quarterfinals onwards it won’t be possible.

View 2 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I need a 3rd person for my team. Any active dimer who has not played the first round and who is interested in playing the 2nd round of DPL can ping me or @@Chamatkari-Baba for the same. biggrin

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

where is schedule?

Admin
Link Copied

will be shared by 3 PM

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Second round strat from which date?

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Tomorrow

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

my group members are not active please help to contact me..

Link Copied

@sun_7wells
@munnamaster

Our matches is on
1) 24th 6pm vs dd tigers
2) 25th 12pm vs dd15
3) 27th 5pm vs 3 idiots
4) 28th 4pm vs the obstakillers
5) 29th 6pm the shield.

Link Copied

So 1) one chance only
2) thats a deal
3) thats a deal
4) one chance only
5) strategy

Link Copied

@Nigel
@bumblefoot

One doubt

These all types of matches like thats a deal, one chance only, strategy.

Each have separate 30 minutes. Means total 90 minutes or 30 minutes combine for all.

As i m able to see only 1 hour gap in each match. So 90 minutes is impossible i think.

So. Please clear my doubt

Link Copied

Bro we will not play all three formats with all teams, with one team, we will play one format and with the other another format

View 6 more replies
Link Copied

Add me if any team changes their participants.

Link Copied

Me too
I am also ready to participate ..

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

If any possibility to add new members in place of inactive members.Add my name,I am ready to play the game.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

@@@bumblefoot@@ @@@Nigel@@

Please consider the following new members for DD34 -

DD34 ( Reconstituted)
1. @@@nnXmyKNi@@
2. @@@hitesha@@
3. @@@Chamatkari-Baba@@

View 1 more reply
Admin
Link Copied

ok guys so there is only 1 team change.

DD34
nnXmyKNi
hitesha
Chamatkari-Baba

Rest will remain as it is.

Round 2 Matches will start from tomorrow 10 AM.

All the very best to all teams.

Deal Brigadier Deal Brigadier
Link Copied

22/nov – 3idotd – thats the deal — 2pm
23 /nov – dd15 – strategy – 5 pm
24 /nov — dd2 – one chance – 6pm
25/ nov – obstakillers – strategy – 2pm
28 /nov – the shield – that deal – 12 pm

@Secretagent @hunk123

Coupon Hunter Coupon Hunter
Link Copied

Match at 10 AM wink
@bumblefoot Possible to reschedule?? redface

Link Copied

Yeah bro, our team wants to reschedule the match on 24th, please reply if comfortable with you smile

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply