Hotness [Contest] Talk With Timer | 6th - 7th April, 10...

Hot Deal [Contest] Talk With Timer | 6th - 7th April, 10am to 10pm

1346°
Deal Wiki
+
212 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
Rewinf time
Deal Lieutenant
469
7758
155
Expand
androgame wrote:
stuck_out_tongue Second line broke me laughing
laughing You have won many contest, this time hopefully others will too since your superfast computer and net are not going to be the winning factors in this contest toungueout

But can never say smile (Hopefully this time the second line is more reassuring smile)

Download
Shopping Friend
0
28008
448
Expand
TrickyTimer wrote:
laughing You have won many contest, this time hopefully others will too since your superfast computer and net are not going to be the winning factors in this contest toungueout

But can never say smile (Hopefully this time the second line is more reassuring smile)

laughing Yea, hopefully this would be the first contest in which i would win without that speed factor , never won earlier in such contests stuck_out_tongue
Rewinf time
Deal Lieutenant
469
7758
155
Expand
coolladka wrote:

2018 year has been so far pretty good nothing life changing experience happened but it’s overally quite good , learnt quite a handful of software all civil engineering related softwares like hecras,hechms,arcsawt,arcmap,arcgis,ces,matlab etc.

As of 2018 year in dd it’s been great completed my 100 fpds just 2-3 weeks back became captain aye aye. Got many good deals( 😆😆🤣🙄🙈)

Experience in dd is beyond words to explain metaphorically it’s heaven for online shopper.

I have been in dd for nearly 3 years now, first couples of months I didn’t sign up for dd just was enjoying deals later I thought I should replicate too share my shares of deals so I started.

If in one words I’ve to explain the experience it’d be AWESOME .

Best part I actually a learnt a lot from dd knowingly and unknowingly. Few from fellow dimmers mostly by my self by self observation but via dd that’s the big reason I can never leave dd no matter what cause you don’t forget your first teacher (might be less frequent after job but will always be here)

Quoting one of my favorite from school times poetry

But I have promises to keep,. And miles to go before I sleep,. And miles to go before I sleep.
by Robert Frost,
From “Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening”

Beautiful quote, thanks for sharing it smile

Firstly, congrats Captian! Arrr cool

Glad to hear about your initial journey with us from when you decided to enroll as a Dimer (register) to achieving Captaincy on DesiDime cool and glad to know your loyalty will be standing strong for time to come, you & our fellow Dimers will be fruitfully rewarded as you have been in the past 3 years and you and other Dimers all know it smile

Keep staying awesome and sharing great deals and knowledge through such quotes too please smile

00d36f31297eb589ee1e80f3b65154d5
Deal Cadet
13
103
2
Expand
TrickyTimer wrote:

A passing phase hopefully, got most of the year still pending, it has got to get better that this #KeepSmilingJoker toungueout smile

Bro your English is out of the world , it was so easy that I have to download Google translator and then I have to translate also but not able to get that sentence 😵😵😝😝

Sinbad the sailor current
Deal Major
133
19785
231

Just two words for 1018: ‘DD’- Day by day ‘PP’-proceeding to perfection

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
2102
80

Ans for Q2) – As far as my description is concerned, have inculcated some things which r – sassy/witty/bold/optimistic..
and as far as dd is concerned-desi, energetic, intelligent, intriguing, dashing group of members working in and out for their valuable dimers biggrin

Giphy
Analyst
5,165
13124
116
Expand
TrickyTimer wrote:

Beautiful quote, thanks for sharing it smile

Firstly, congrats Captian! Arrr cool

Glad to hear about your initial journey with us from when you decided to enroll as a Dimer (register) to achieving Captaincy on DesiDime cool and glad to know your loyalty will be standing strong for time to come, you & our fellow Dimers will be fruitfully rewarded as you have been in the past 3 years and you and other Dimers all know it smile

Keep staying awesome and sharing great deals and knowledge through such quotes too please smile

Thanks bro and
Yeah this poem was one of my favorite was there in our class 8th or 9th chapter not much into poetry but the last stanza of the poem never stopped to Amaze .

And dd smile will always remain our beloved many people may not admit but I know even the old dimmers who left dd are still visiting because dd has it’s own charm and charisma.

With time progress hope dd reach every nook and cranny of the country not only in Mumbai
Special tag to

@admin and @anthrax.ut (still don’t understand why this user name when you’re second one to choose from unteem no of options 😆🙈🙈🙈)

00d36f31297eb589ee1e80f3b65154d5
Deal Cadet
13
103
2
Expand
coolladka wrote:

Thanks bro and
Yeah this poem was one of my favorite was there in our class 8th or 9th chapter not much into poetry but the last stanza of the poem never stopped to Amaze .

And dd smile will always remain our beloved many people may not admit but I know even the old dimmers who left dd are still visiting because dd has it’s own charm and charisma.

With time progress hope dd reach every nook and cranny of the country not only in Mumbai
Special tag to

@admin and @anthrax.ut (still don’t understand why this user name when you’re second one to choose from unteem no of options 😆🙈🙈🙈)

Are you from Mumbai

Giphy
Analyst
5,165
13124
116
Expand
HACKER1011 wrote:

Are you from Mumbai

Na but dd is in Mumbai that’s why I asked

Hybrid
Deal Subedar
3,426
1683
59
TrickyTimer wrote:

The previous question was probably a bit heavy to start with, asking you to declare a major life decision, with a deadline! Phew.. let’s have an easier one this time lol

Q2) Describe you 2018 year & experience on DesiDime so far in 5-7 words each toungueout!
-This is 2 questions in 1, could even be correlated, think back of this year compared to the previous one, how is it different, what has changed, and what do you plan to change smile

I am old user of desidime but used frequently on 2014-16 as I remember. That time desidime was great but from last year it becomes best. One thing not change in DD “Helping members and desidime team”.
There was less admin that days but now forum growth much higher and they can afford a lot. Desidime becomes a giant.
Happy to see the progress of desidime in this less time.
Thanks Desidime Team for all you work and efforts for its users and members.

Gi zen pepples stacked 58b9818d3df78c353cdeb12b
Deal Cadet
289
828
9
SINBAD wrote:

Few Papad & Dahi (FPD) made me heavy by weight

Can you tell a bit more eg. how much dahi and how many papad?

I want to gain weight stuck_out_tongue

Rewinf time
Deal Lieutenant
469
7758
155

Next question time toungueout:
Q3) What is the thing you had most fun doing this year, i.e. 2018? & how you plan to top that this year itself, i.e. before 2019 toungueout twisted?

Missing
Deal Newbie
67
25
1
TrickyTimer wrote:

Next question time toungueout:
Q3) What is the thing you had most fun doing this year, i.e. 2018? & how you plan to top that this year itself, i.e. before 2019 toungueout twisted?

Waiting to Watch all the hollywood movies like infinity war etc

Download
Shopping Friend
0
28008
448
TrickyTimer wrote:

Next question time toungueout:
Q3) What is the thing you had most fun doing this year, i.e. 2018? & how you plan to top that this year itself, i.e. before 2019 toungueout twisted?

Most fun- Hiking and outdoor trips
Plans to top that- Planning for some abroad trips in coming 6 months

Sinbad the sailor current
Deal Major
133
19785
231
Expand
Dastro wrote:

Can you tell a bit more eg. how much dahi and how many papad?

I want to gain weight stuck_out_tongue

Sit down in a couch.. relax…. open DD … search for deals and post… don’t forgot to check deals too… Few may become FPD (Seniors named it papad and dahi offered by DD wink)… Buy some leave some… Have your snacks bucket ready (because you won’t move your eyes from the DD screen)… you move you miss smile smile. Carry on for months …till you gain weight…

Gi zen pepples stacked 58b9818d3df78c353cdeb12b
Deal Cadet
289
828
9
TrickyTimer wrote:

The previous question was probably a bit heavy to start with, asking you to declare a major life decision, with a deadline! Phew.. let’s have an easier one this time lol

Q2) Describe you 2018 year & experience on DesiDime so far in 5-7 words each toungueout!
-This is 2 questions in 1, could even be correlated, think back of this year compared to the previous one, how is it different, what has changed, and what do you plan to change smile

I used to visit DD since 2014 but I signed up in 2015.
but from 2016-17 merely have visited desidime may be on an average once a month but in 2018 Every time I go online, can’t resist from opening desidime even if visited a few minutes ago. That the charm of DD that I missed for last two years.
Because dimers post the deal in a blink and so there is always high expectations of some Fantastic deals.

Gi zen pepples stacked 58b9818d3df78c353cdeb12b
Deal Cadet
289
828
9
Expand
SINBAD wrote:

Sit down in a couch.. relax…. open DD … search for deals and post… don’t forgot to check deals too… Few may become FPD (Seniors named it papad and dahi offered by DD wink)… Buy some leave some… Have your snacks bucket ready (because you won’t move your eyes from the DD screen)… you move you miss smile smile. Carry on for months …till you gain weight…

then I’m on the way………. wink

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
2102
80
Expand
HACKER1011 wrote:

Are you from Mumbai

Coz hes from mumbai biggrin

Gi zen pepples stacked 58b9818d3df78c353cdeb12b
Deal Cadet
289
828
9
TrickyTimer wrote:

Next question time toungueout:
Q3) What is the thing you had most fun doing this year, i.e. 2018? & how you plan to top that this year itself, i.e. before 2019 toungueout twisted?

Confused. whether it is fun or Nag fun (Snake’s hood) revolving in my life confused

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
2102
80
TrickyTimer wrote:

Next question time toungueout:
Q3) What is the thing you had most fun doing this year, i.e. 2018? & how you plan to top that this year itself, i.e. before 2019 toungueout twisted?

Funniest thing- When we surprised our birthday day when he was not expecting anything from us. We really shook him from head to toe.. We went there at around 12am and he was like aaaaaaaaa lol……he was really frightened…that was fun mahn…

How to top this- We will master this soon, so that be can more creative toungueout

Nice twist @TrickyTimer

I think i covered that somehow..

Hybrid
Deal Subedar
3,426
1683
59
TrickyTimer wrote:

Next question time toungueout:
Q3) What is the thing you had most fun doing this year, i.e. 2018? & how you plan to top that this year itself, i.e. before 2019 toungueout twisted?

I like action movies.
This year most fun was watching royal rumble and Thor Ragnarok movie.
And in future waiting for WrestleMania, Avengers Infinity War movie and some nail biting IPL matches also.

Giphy
Deal Newbie
200
20
0

12 noon: Q2) Describe you 2018 year & experience on DesiDime so far in 5-7 words each toungueout!
was fun as love the offerings from the groups and wa updates was a cherry on the cake

Rewinf time
Deal Lieutenant
469
7758
155
Expand
SINBAD wrote:

Sit down in a couch.. relax…. open DD … search for deals and post… don’t forgot to check deals too… Few may become FPD (Seniors named it papad and dahi offered by DD wink)… Buy some leave some… Have your snacks bucket ready (because you won’t move your eyes from the DD screen)… you move you miss smile smile. Carry on for months …till you gain weight…

This works, tried an tested laughing it’s the losing weight which is the problem toungueout

00d36f31297eb589ee1e80f3b65154d5
Deal Cadet
13
103
2
TrickyTimer wrote:

Next question time toungueout:
Q3) What is the thing you had most fun doing this year, i.e. 2018? & how you plan to top that this year itself, i.e. before 2019 toungueout twisted?

Love to think new things but when I try to implement hmm. Seems difficult and then my next action is check DesiDime . And how to top “I ALSO DONT KNOW,YOU ONLY
TELL ME HOW TO DO IT”.
😝😝 Zindagi jhand ba , phir bhi ghmand ba 😜😜

00d36f31297eb589ee1e80f3b65154d5
Deal Cadet
13
103
2

BIGGEST DEAL IS THAT DD IS IN MUMBAI AND STILL I DONT KNOW WHERE

Sinbad the sailor current
Deal Major
133
19785
231
TrickyTimer wrote:

Next question time toungueout:
Q3) What is the thing you had most fun doing this year, i.e. 2018? & how you plan to top that this year itself, i.e. before 2019 toungueout twisted?

Apart from DD, indulged myself in galli cricket, made a century under pressure, sent off after bowling few overs, I was almost bowled my hands off wink. So batting was the funniest thing I did in 2018. See you guys in 2019 IPL as an all rounder, till then I am working on my bowling smile

00d36f31297eb589ee1e80f3b65154d5
Deal Cadet
13
103
2
Expand
SINBAD wrote:

Apart from DD, indulged myself in galli cricket, made a century under pressure, sent off after bowling few overs, I was almost bowled my hands off wink. So batting was the funniest thing I did in 2018. See you guys in 2019 IPL as an all rounder, till then I am working on my bowling smile

Where are you from Sinbad @Sinbad

Rewinf time
Deal Lieutenant
469
7758
155

Q4) What are the next 3 major purchase you plan to make? Don’t worry about the timeline, it could be today or 40 years from now, but what is it smile?
-Out of anything you can get, the first 3 things you most absolutely need/ want which you are determined to get smile

Missing
Deal Newbie
67
25
1
TrickyTimer wrote:

What are the next 3 major purchase you plan to make? Don’t worry about the timeline, it could be today or 40 years from now, but what is it smile?
-Out of anything you can get, the first 3 things you most absolutely need/ want which you are determined to get smile

1 jio data plan
2 infinity war first day first show
3 I phone x😁

00d36f31297eb589ee1e80f3b65154d5
Deal Cadet
13
103
2
TrickyTimer wrote:

What are the next 3 major purchase you plan to make? Don’t worry about the timeline, it could be today or 40 years from now, but what is it smile?
-Out of anything you can get, the first 3 things you most absolutely need/ want which you are determined to get smile

Not getting question

Missing