Hotness Day 20 Contest - Find the clue & win (Starts at...

Hot Deal Day 20 Contest - Find the clue & win (Starts at 12 PM)

2986°
4,738
25175
942
Day 20 Contest - Find the clue & win (Starts at 12 PM)

Good Morning everyone.

For today’s contest, we will be giving one clue in questions and on the basis of that you will have to find the store and google it by adding “Desidime” . And from there you will have to find threads in forum which will have your clue answer. That you have to post it here.
Whoever shares answer first will win. It will be better explained with below example.

Example :-

Suppose Question says – a2z

Then you have to identify the store name. Here its Amazon

Then you have to search “Amazon Desidime” in google.

It will give you results like below, and one of those hotdeal topics will have your answer in first post.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/612627/medium/6604665XfLRHXQ.png?1586752692

And answer will be written like this “Answer for Question 1 – DBIB358VKAY00”

So whoever shares “DBIB358VKAY00” in comments below will win.

Contest starts 12PM, we will ask questions every half an hour

TnC

One Dimer can only win once.

347 Comments  |  
59 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
377
122
1
plus1 plus1
Missing
Community Angel
0
31572
516

Great idea smile
Was waiting for something like this for over an year cool

Missing
Deal Subedar
740
1141
9

Will it start from first question or directly second one? stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Subedar
328
1440
23
androgame wrote:

Great idea smile
Was waiting for something like this for over an year cool

Over an year..itne vehle sweat_smile

Missing
Critic
15
1693
37

I am pretty sure I am the only one who has no idea what out admin sir is trying to say in the OP. confused

Missing
Community Angel
0
31572
516
Expand
ViratKohli18 wrote:

Over an year..itne vehle sweat_smile

Bhai sochne ke alava aur bhi kaam hote hain wink

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
492
3531
45

Nice seo trick

Missing
Deal Hunter
9
7596
51

i didn’t understand this part – “DBIB358VKAY00”. what is this?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
492
6448
62
rini50 wrote:

i didn’t understand this part – “DBIB358VKAY00”. what is this?

Then you have to identify the store name. Here its Amazon

Then you have to search “Amazon Desidime” in google.

It will give you results like below, and one of those hotdeal topics will have your answer in first post.

you will find ans from Google results DBIB358VKAY00

here

https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

Missing
Perfectionist
24
10562
72
MrDimer wrote:

Will it start from first question or directly second one? stuck_out_tongue

2nd question , 12:30pm joy

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
3,421
3272
59
rini50 wrote:

i didn’t understand this part – “DBIB358VKAY00”. what is this?

Answer’s hidden in old desidime posts.

Missing
Analyst
398
5565
105

It’s easy guys,

They’ll give a clue like A2Z for Amazon then we have to Google Amazon Desidime and within the results, there will be one thread where the admins will have edited the first page to contain one code and whoever shares the code here first will win smile

Missing
Shopping Friend
31
2356
22
Simbha3 wrote:

Nice seo trick

That’s what came to my mind.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
492
6448
62
Harshdeep_Singh1414 wrote:

@bumblefoot its complicated need 1 more example to understand this better

To understand easily

Step 1 Guess Store Name

1.Guess the store Name given by clue

Step 2 – Finding Ans by Google Search

1.Store name + desidime (ex: Amazon Desime) search in google as “Amazon Desime”

2.You will get result here you need to open only hot deals

tip -

Check url which had hotdeal+Store Name in it

ex

https://www.desidime.com/...es (don’t click on it – as it’s not hot deal topic)
https://www.desidime.com/forums/*hot-deals-onli...* (right one)

3.once You open the url check on OP (main Post) is there Clue Answer

like – Answer for Question 1 – DBIB358VKAY00

if Yes

Then Copy and Paste at

https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

if There is no Ans in All Google Search Results

Then Answer You Guessed is wrong

Try To Guess Right Store Name by Given Hint

Repeat Step 2

Main Challenge here

Guessing store Name (Tough part)

Finding Answer from Google (little easy compare with Guessing store Name )

I hope It will helpful to needys

Missing
Perfectionist
24
10562
72

don’t allow Winners ( who won earlier rounds )  to submit answers (code/store name )  again . if anyone do this intentionally Don’t give him 50 dimes. joy
@bumblefoot

Missing
Coupon Hunter
383
2566
32

Ninza technique

Missing
Deal Cadet
101
765
2
Expand
behappy wrote:

To understand easily

Step 1 Guess Store Name

1.Guess the store Name given by clue

Step 2 – Finding Ans by Google Search

1.Store name + desidime (ex: Amazon Desime) search in google as “Amazon Desime”

2.You will get result here you need to open only hot deals

tip -

Check url which had hotdeal+Store Name in it

ex

https://www.desidime.com/...es (don’t click on it – as it’s not hot deal topic)
https://www.desidime.com/forums/*hot-deals-onli...* (right one)

3.once You open the url check on OP (main Post) is there Clue Answer

like – Answer for Question 1 – DBIB358VKAY00

if Yes

Then Copy and Paste at

https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

if There is no Ans in All Google Search Results

Then Answer You Guessed is wrong

Try To Guess Right Store Name by Given Hint

Repeat Step 2

Main Challenge here

Guessing store Name (Tough part)

Finding Answer from Google (little easy compare with Guessing store Name )

I hope It will helpful to needys

Got it thanks bro plus1

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,770
3555
53

@bumblefoot – from where you got this “DBIB358VKAY00” , plz explain that too.. wink

Missing
Deal Cadet
101
765
2
beastboy wrote:

@bumblefoot – from where you got this “DBIB358VKAY00” , plz explain that too.. wink

You have to find this type of code from hot deal post after guessing correct answer…means there’s 2 steps for guessing in each question

Missing
Admin
4,738
25175
942

hey guys hope everyone is clear and ready.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
492
3531
45
bumblefoot wrote:

hey guys hope everyone is clear and ready.

Not yet bro please wait 5 minutes more…

Missing