Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
DesiDime Diwali Shopping Mania 2018

DesiDime Diwali Shopping Mania 2018

823°
Supernova
Nigel
Hello everyone! We are awaiting the biggest sale of the year. There are going to be a lot of crazy deals, massive price drops and loots. To make things more interesting we are having some prizes for Dimers. Duration: 9th - 15th October 2018 h2. +Sale Day King+ We will be awarding 1 dimer with the title of Sale Day King. The dimer who manages to post maximum deals that gather a lot of traction will be declared as winner. Factors that will be taken into consideration are highest FPDs, views, hotness, click-outs, comments, etc. Prize – 1000 Dimes Badge: Sale day King h2. +FPD Seeker+ Cannot find good deals to post? No problem! Spot deals that are worth to be promoted to the front page. Be the first one to add hotness to a deal and if it turns out to become a FPD you get a chance to win. The dimer who adds hotness to maximum deals that are later promoted to the front page wins. Prize – 750 Dimes h2. +Deal of the Season+ There will be hundreds of deals shared and many of them will be worth. But there will be one deal that does exceptionally well. The deal which gains the highest hotness during this period wins. Prize – 500 Dimes h2. +Group of the Season+ Find good deals in the forum and add them quickly to your group/s. The group which gets the highest hotness during the sale period will be awarded. If hotness is same then winner will be declared on the basis of total outbound clicks. To have a better chance of winning add co-owners in your group who will be actively adding deals. To create or join a group -> https://www.desidime.com/...ps Prize – 500 Dimes Badge: Group Champion. All the Best !
Expired

Deal Wiki

• Last updated by: Nigel
39 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
plus1
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am in

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

What if i add hotness to all deals I can easily be the fpd seeker winner.

Community Angel Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied

you need to be first to vote those deals. Plus that deal needs to hit fpd. Not that easy to match that combination. But do give it a try bro, anyone can win it.

View 4 more replies
Link Copied

Today’s deals.. will be counted.. bcoz paytm started the deal

Sale Day King Sale Day King
Link Copied

Nothing for Middle Class Dimers like Me.

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Lol

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Good👌

Deal Brigadier Deal Brigadier
Link Copied

I will

View 2 more replies
Deal Brigadier Deal Brigadier
Link Copied

This sale i will not post. So all other have chance. Dd didn’t give me sale day king again n again. This sale i will watch only 😔

Sale Day King Sale Day King
Link Copied

If you post then also others have chance, no need to show mercy.

View 8 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is this the Diwali sale or is there going to be another sale in Diwali?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Im like you

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Congrats
Specially to you sir stuck_out_tongue
Hardly get that chance sunglasses

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

Sir, there was a data of group created as well as sale period also. I tried to post deals as quick as possible.

Pro DealHunter Pro DealHunter
Link Copied

Hope your efforts may get some credit

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Anyways congratulations to winners

replyuser
Click here to reply