Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Desidime Mother's Day Contest: Share things Indian Mums say and win movie tickets worth Rs 750

Desidime Mother's Day Contest: Share things Indian Mums say and win movie tickets worth Rs 750

2163°
Deal Subedar
LilRoot
Admin

“Things Indian Mums Say” are priceless and deserve a reward. Well! we are doing just that….

All the mums are really cute and have to admit; its hard to repay their love for love or even respect. Let’s pay a homage to all the mums by sharing her words of affection and you get a chance to win a movie ticket for her and yourself (No first promise us that you will take her for sure if you win….okay).

3 Lucky winners will win Bookmyshow vouchers worth Rs 250 each (Call it a movie date with mom – we say)

Some things are just unconditional – If you agree? It has to be her contribution in our life for sure!

Time for you to do your bit; think and share your creative masterpiece to win now sunglasses

T&C
smile Can comment as many quotes because we know Indian mums, they always have too much to say
smile Valid until 12 May 2019, 11:59 PM
smile Winners will be announced on 13 May 2019 at 1 PM
smile English translation is a must for all comments
smile We will feature some of your comments across our social media channels because it definitely deserves that attention.

Some examples of the lovely words as said by my mother:
1. If you keep your phone on silent mode; it will ruin your phone eventually (It makes no sense but yes have heard that all my life stuck_out_tongue)
2. Not well? Lazy? Careless? Dint score well? Yeah if you woke up early all of that would be sorted!
3. Did you eat? What did you eat? (Yes she demands to calculate your food nutrition value all the time and that is so nice)

Wishing all the mothers a very “Happy Mother’s Day”

Expired

Deal Wiki

234 Comments  |  
92 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

ON SUNDAY MORNINGS
Uth jha 12 baje ko aaye hai
(actually not even 8)
T:Wake up its already 12
(actually its not even 8)

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

In the middle of cooking nice indian girl comes yelling, get out of my kitchen, I will add the spices.. so leaves and hear phone ringing.. 10 minutes later smells burnt paneer…

indian girls and technology dont mix well.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Maine to pehle hi kaha tha aisa hi hoga

Translation : Told you soa

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Goa waala torcher
Me- Mom Mai Goa Jaa rha hu friends ke saath
Mom- bhut bda ho gya h Naa tu ab hmari to sunega nii jo krna h kr..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

My eyes start watering even if mumma is chopping onion then mumma used to say that how will you chop onions when you will get married?.. Do i have to send a servant with you just for chopping onions?.. May god help you… (Hey bhagwan, is ladki ka kya hoga)

Tax Wizard Tax Wizard
Link Copied

My sweetheart mom feels proud of me and she always keeps saying this in our mother tongue language (Marwari)

‘Mharo chhoro hech ek Ch number. Saglach babat mein. Dikhane, shikshan su, first attempt mein CA huno joke nahi hai, swabhaw wiro ek Ch number hai… Kharach alag Ch hai mharo lala…’

Translation in English:::

My son is the only number 1 son. He is good from all the angles. He is good looking, handsome, he is intelligent, to clear the CA examination in just first attempt is certainly not a joke, his nature is just amazing… Really, my lala is totally different from all the other sons…

P.S.: My mom calls me Lala sometimes pyar se towards love and affection.

She loves me the most and unconditionally and so do I.

I just love her like anything. Happy Mother’s Day my sweetheart mom. Happy mother’s Day to all the mothers. 😍😍😍🤩

Link Copied

(family ke saath Baghban dekhte hue)
MoM- Aaj kal ke bachhe aise hi h maa baap Ko mante hi nii h Alok(Salman Khan name in movie) jaise bachhe kismat waalo Ko milte h..
Inner me- Mom I m just 16 what did I do?

Link Copied

(sometimes angry on mom but later I deeply regret it)
Mom- Tera Jor mere pr hi chalta h BSS shaadi ke Baad apni wife Ko to kuch bolega nii uske saamne bheegi billi ban jayega..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

kabhi padh bhi liya kar jab dekho tab mobile ke sath laga rahta he

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

tum padhte kab ho jab puchu tab mummy me boar hogaya padh ke to fresh ho raha hu
padhte to dikhte nai ho

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

abhi farsh pe pochha kiya he gial he vahi pe khade raho stuck_out_tongue

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

mere raja beta jaldi se bajar ja ke Dhaniya la de na…

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
plus1 😂😂 Arey tu bataa ke bhi nahin gaya mujhe, 1 kg tamatar aur laa de.. Jaldi!

T – You left for sabzi market without informing me, now rush back and get 1 kg tomatoes too. Go Fast!

View 2 more replies
Brand Enthusiast Brand Enthusiast
Link Copied

Ye saare nakhre maayke me chalenge, sasuraal me koi itne nakhre uthaye toh batana joy
T – All this drama will be accepted in your mom’s house, your in-laws are not gonna tolerate them.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

“Paani ki bottle fridge mai wapas rakhde nalayak.”

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Bhar ke rakhiyo lalla 😂 Brahma ka Kamandal nahin hai ki apne aap bhar jaaye 😁

Link Copied

I work in Bangalore. So when I go home after 2-3 months:

Mom: You became so lean, You are not eating at all .

Me: No, Mama I getting belly also see laughing

This is the standard thing across the globe I guess.

Link Copied

@tnv even if vice versa, when she comes to bangalore also she will yell the same I know grin grin grin grin

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Mom : bhuk kitni hai ?
Me : jyada nhi hai mummy . Ek do roti hi khaunga bs .

Mom : puts 4 hi plate patli hai kha k dekh pta b nhi chlega..

Kahain pda tha mene

Meri maa Unpad hai , ose ginti b nhi aati
Me ek roti mangta hu wo do de deti hai…

Truly fits here 😊
Love you maa
One day i ll make her feel happy and proud 😊😊

Freebie Finder Freebie Finder
Link Copied

The situation changed nowadays: smile
Mom: Beta tune mera net pack nahi dala abhi tak? Subah se Whatsapp check nahi kiya hai. pensive
Me: Mummi abhi Desidime per koi best deal dekh kar karta hu recharge. stuck_out_tongue

Link Copied

(trip ki permission ke liye)
Me- Mom kuch bhi acha nii lag rha, kuch krne ka Mann nii kr rha ghumne ka Mann ke rha h
Mom- Jaa market Jaa ghum aa ar aate time sabji bhi le aana
Mom rocks me shocks

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
Community Angel Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied

Guys do translate your entries in English as well, So that it will be easy for Dimer to understand. Also its mandatory to be eligible as winner.

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Can I just post the translation? Unless some things get lost in English translation.

View 17 more replies
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Me: where’s my umbrella maa?
Maa: Here is your umbrella… don’t lose the umbrella,again.

Community Angel Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied

@brainhac relax, we are just asking for translation, so that every dimer can enjoy/participate this contest.
There is no language barrier , you can write in your mother tongue as well, but just for everyone to understand it better, we expect dimers to translate it.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Most of dimers are Indians and Indians knows Hindi & Other languages (Not English)

View 3 more replies
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Title is what Mumma or Maa says but without saying Maa says a lot

Have you seen Taare Zameen Par
heard the song :
Main Kabhi Batlata Nahin Par Andhere Se Darta Hoon Main Maa
Yun To Main,Dikhlata Nahin Teri Parwaah Karta Hoon Main Maa
Tujhe sab hai pata, hain na Maa

Maa knows everything, her silence speaks, her presence speaks
One would realise ti more how Maa have been so good to us, when they themselves become parent

Happy Mother’s Day !!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Mom always told to me

Jite raho, Bhagwan khishoyaan De

Trans

Long Live, God will give You Happiness

Link Copied

Me: Mom, our area is flooded due to rain can’t go to school today.
Mom: Wear your raincoat, carry your umbrella and start walking towards the bus stop. joy

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Abhi se tera ye haal hai, hamari age me aake pta nhi kya karega!

If this is your condition when you are young, what will you do when you reach our age!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Mom : kaha Jah rha h
Me : coaching
Mom: coaching hi jaiyo aur kahi nai grinning

Trans-
Mom- where are you going
Me – coaching
Mom- Go to coaching only not somewhere else grinning

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Mom is the superwomen who never get tired and always ready to do work and home is not home without mom
Mom is life and life is mom

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Mom : aur 10 bje tak soya kar, yahi hoga..
Me: Par maine to kuch kiya bhi nai 😒
Mom : 1 Me : 0

replyuser
Click here to reply