Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
[Contest] DesiDime Shopping Mania 2 - 2019

[Contest] DesiDime Shopping Mania 2 - 2019

813°
Community Angel
bumblefoot
Admin
Diwali sale is back again & so has our contest. Did you miss to catch any of your 'wishlisted' products. This time you shouldn't miss it. Be ready with your wishlist products as the sales are going to go live again from tomorrow. h4. +Sale Day King+ We will be awarding 1 dimer with the title of 'Sale Day King'. The dimer who manages to post maximum deals that gather a lot of traction will be declared as winner. Factors that will be taken into consideration are highest views, hotness, click-outs, comments, etc. Prize – 1000 Dimes Badge: Sale day King h4. +Deal of the Season+ There will be hundreds of deals shared and many of them will be noteworthy. But there will be one deal that 'rules them all' The deal which gains the highest hotness during this period wins. Prize – 750 Dimes h4. +Group of the Season+ Find good deals in the forum and add them quickly to your group/s. The group which gets the highest hotness during the sale period will be awarded. If hotness is same then winner will be declared on the basis of total outbound clicks. To have a better chance of winning add co-owners in your group who will be actively adding deals. To create or join a group -> https://www.desidime.com/...ps Prize – 500 Dimes h4. +Helpful Dimers of the season+ This prize is for those who shares more and helps out forum members. The one who replies to almost every tag he/she gets, who makes a 'deal newbie' feel more comfortable in forum, one whose comments are really liked, the one who gets karma for their helpfulness, one who is always ahead in helping other members in forum. Prize : DesiDime Exclusive T-shirt ( 5 Quantity) We will also give out 5 exclusive T-shirt to Dimers who shop via Desidime. All you have to do is shop from any these websites (Amazon ,Flipkart, Paytmmall, tatacliq) via links shared in Desidime and we will pick random 5 winners who will get our Exclusive T-shirt. All the very best and Happy Shopping! +Contest Validity+ 11th October 2019 - 17th October 2019
Expired

Deal Wiki

40 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
  • Sort By
Brand Enthusiast Brand Enthusiast
Link Copied
smile smile
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

u can copy paste the winners from the same previous contest…😜

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Happy Shopping! smile

Don’t overspend wink toungueout

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
plus1
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

There should be some rules. Like previous winners should not be repeat here as winner again..

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

who were the winners in last contest?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

please dont repeat previous winners if u can , give other some chance like my post goes through approval before posting in main page laughing

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Thanks for arranging all these giveaway prizes and all, it makes this community more attractive and more importantly shows that it cases for its users.

Not sure how you’re gonna decide on the T-shirt contest though. Because I’m sure plenty users, including myself have already purchased few products from the deals posted here only, but how would you know who is purchasing what, do we need to post what we have purchased in this thread? I had this question from last sale but just never got the time to ask.

And on the actual sale itself, well nothing planned or wishlisted for plebs like us. I tried checking my bank app before sales to see whether anything is credited, but nah.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

they keep record of who has purchased from dd as all links are affiliated links..

View 1 more reply
Community Angel Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied

@shuvampargal @swity4u @moriyamaruti, guys contest is open for all. And everyone has equal opportunity to find n post good deals. None knows in advance what offer is going to come when, so if someone is consistent in finding good deals then its their effort.

Link Copied

I wasn’t serious dude..look the last emojii.. And yes the one who deserves should get reward.. @bumblefoot

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

yes sir roger that sunglasses

Link Copied

Be ready from tomorrow 🤗

Admin
Link Copied

@shuvampargal yes buddy, i know smile lets hope we all get better n bigger deals this time around.

cc @swity4u, btw hows ur daughter doing.
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Please use chat for off topic discussion.

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

@bumblefoot winners pls?

Link Copied

@rosh_0007

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

No winners for this contest?
@admin

Admin
Link Copied

@Nasir27 seems like i missed to post winners. give me sometime will get it checked.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Thanks grinning

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

User Specific Deal Selected as Deal of the Season , Great 🙄

View 9 more replies
Admin
Link Copied

@Nasir27 thanks for the tag.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter