Hotness [Contest] I am Independent! | 13th - 15th Aug

Hot Deal [Contest] I am Independent! | 13th - 15th Aug

710°
Rewinf time
Deal Lieutenant
469
7708
154
[Contest] I am Independent! | 13th - 15th Aug
Deal Expired

As you all know we celebrate our Independence Day, when we as a nation were free from those who tried to rule us!

This Wednesday marks 72 years of our independence officially #ProudIndian!

We still in our day-to-day lives are struggling, be it with finances, education, rozi-roti, jobs, travelling, etc., we are still in a way slaves or dependent on so many things.. but thinking back there are also so many things that have set us free!

This Independence week we want to know what are the things you as individuals have been set free from.. it can be anything from finishing school and college and getting freedom from certain subjects, switching jobs to get more financial and boss-friendly freedom, moving into your own place, travelling abroad, maybe getting a bike/car and getting freedom from the daily hassles of public transport.

We will reward 3 Random Dimers 100 dimes each by 16th August for sharing their Freedom Stories smile

54 Comments  |  
40 Dimers
Rewinf time
Deal Lieutenant
469
7708
154

Once I started using DesiDiime I got some Financial Freedom grinning along with made many friends smile

Missing
Deal Subedar
197
1320
16

My story is like funny
But main freedom for me..is to free from Marathi language after 10th sweat_smile sweat_smile
Nothing else..

Rewinf time
Deal Lieutenant
469
7708
154

Also finishing school – graduation & post graduation was a big relief #EducationalFreedom
I do have thoughts of doing it again, miss the college life, learning something new again but.. paisa lol

Cropped 434853789
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

🇮🇳 blush

20190107134608 1
Shopping Friend
125
12139
162
grinning my freedom is like do whatever want to but under ristrictions pensive dont know i need freedom from my stress 😅relatives why i get stress wink when someone compares me to other better one i want freedom for that and freedom from lazyness #happy independence day to all dimers admins#
Cropped7766112145189496367
Deal Hunter
4
10838
134

Once I completed my btech, i felt like hell yeah.. heck with this college. Coz in that way we got tortured !! That was the day, I felt like got my freedom back sweat_smile

Missing
Deal Newbie
80
20
0

I’m free from the 6 day week work.. Now I have 5 day work week biggrin

Cropped1398774795
Deal Cadet
50
206
3
TrickyTimer wrote:

Once I started using DesiDiime I got some Financial Freedom grinning along with made many friends smile

+1

Rewinf time
Deal Lieutenant
469
7708
154
SPECIALDEALSPA wrote:
grinning my freedom is like do whatever want to but under ristrictions pensive dont know i need freedom from my stress 😅relatives why i get stress wink when someone compares me to other better one i want freedom for that and freedom from lazyness #happy independence day to all dimers admins#

In the future more stress is to come toungueout How much you earn? Ladki patali? Hah toh shaadi kabh kar raha he vagera vagera toungueout

Rewinf time
Deal Lieutenant
469
7708
154
karthikb89 wrote:

I’m free from the 6 day week work.. Now I have 5 day work week biggrin

Wah, congrats, that’s good! toungueout

Rewinf time
Deal Lieutenant
469
7708
154
deepshah5292 wrote:

My story is like funny
But main freedom for me..is to free from Marathi language after 10th sweat_smile sweat_smile
Nothing else..

I share that sentiment too, truly I understand how you feel grinning

Cool so will share a little something about myself here too then, my Freedom from Marathi felt so good since I had switchied a few schools before and when I had come to Mumbai had to pick up Marathi from mid 7th standard unlike others who started it from 1st std!

I was tortured with my relatives speaking to me in Marathi, Marathi serial and movies on TV all day, tutions double time, ratafy, extra homework kya nahi karke somehow dhaka marav’d

Rest of the subjects did well, then it came to failing initially with single digit marks which I had never seen before that, was heart-breaking and torturous and many time maza dimag satakla! (Translation: I lost it!!)

Pun me atta shiklo ani me yashashvi zalo te maze dhyeya zhale
Translate: I studied it and achieved it!

Missing
Deal Cadet
26
145
5

I got Independence of taking my own decisions when i completed my 10th class itself from choosing my college, subjects, staying in hostle to job, marriage n decision of having babies aft 5yrs n Everything.. my parents always supported me in everything.. i self respect enough that even my in laws respect my decisions bcoz they know i will listen to their suggestions but act according to my decisions only.

#femalefreedom . In india its a very big thing for a girl to get freedom to take her own decisions without thinking abt society n i feel very lucky to hv such parents to raise me so independently without any fear of what log kya kahenge.

#myindependencestory

Automatic changeover switch internal2
Deal Cadet
0
210
3

i want freedom of my job but also getting money end of the month !!!!!! Lol !!!

Rewinf time
Deal Lieutenant
469
7708
154
Greedy_Sloth wrote:

I got Independence of taking my own decisions when i completed my 10th class itself from choosing my college, subjects, staying in hostle to job, marriage n decision of having babies aft 5yrs n Everything.. my parents always supported me in everything.. i self respect enough that even my in laws respect my decisions bcoz they know i will listen to their suggestions but act according to my decisions only.

#femalefreedom . In india its a very big thing for a girl to get freedom to take her own decisions without thinking abt society n i feel very lucky to hv such parents to raise me so independently without any fear of what log kya kahenge.

#myindependencestory

Great Job, great to hear that #SaluteToFemaleFreedom
Thanks for sharing your story, happy to hear your achievements, keep at it, all the best wishes for that from my end smile you Greedy Sloth toungueout

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
20
0

For me freedom was when I moved into my own home and got independence from rented apartment which for me is like a wish come true.

Missing
Deal Subedar
197
1320
16
Expand
TrickyTimer wrote:

I share that sentiment too, truly I understand how you feel grinning

Cool so will share a little something about myself here too then, my Freedom from Marathi felt so good since I had switchied a few schools before and when I had come to Mumbai had to pick up Marathi from mid 7th standard unlike others who started it from 1st std!

I was tortured with my relatives speaking to me in Marathi, Marathi serial and movies on TV all day, tutions double time, ratafy, extra homework kya nahi karke somehow dhaka marav’d

Rest of the subjects did well, then it came to failing initially with single digit marks which I had never seen before that, was heart-breaking and torturous and many time maza dimag satakla! (Translation: I lost it!!)

Pun me atta shiklo ani me yashashvi zalo te maze dhyeya zhale
Translate: I studied it and achieved it!

@TrickyTimer .sry to discuss here.. could you just check my pm?

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Cadet
122
952
17

I became independent from mobiDICK. So happy now.😂😂
स्वतंत्रता दिवस की हार्दिक शुभकामनाये।

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
0

Once I started using DesiDime I got some Financial Freedom with new offers by sharing with my friends smile😅.

Cropped691729137
Deal Newbie
390
44
1

Proud to be Indian..

Cropped 1212623684
Deal Captain
11
7431
41

I Got freedom from riding my 10 year old bike and wearing that sweaty old helmet, because got a new car smile
Although now I am bound to wear a seat belt but still loving the new experience. smile

International liberty   099f290e 449a 4d27 b0cd ae7bdf91d13b
Deal Cadet
257
333
2

I still remember the day I finished up with the final exam of engineering mathematics! Free free free…

Missing
Deal Newbie
57
20
0

We cannot be until unless we can have well educated and honest politicians and urge to make our country number 1. I think, we all should get to know the real meaning of democracy and freedom… Waiting for another Inqulaab…
muscle pray

Getpersonaphoto
Shopping Friend
150
9240
117

Freedom From Pocket Money

Images %281%29
Deal Cadet
59
567
8
hanu77 wrote:

Once I completed my btech, i felt like hell yeah.. heck with this college. Coz in that way we got tortured !! That was the day, I felt like got my freedom back sweat_smile

can understand you bro sweat_smile

335334 177626068997289 872794195 o
Deal Newbie
56
80
0
Greedy_Sloth wrote:

I got Independence of taking my own decisions when i completed my 10th class itself from choosing my college, subjects, staying in hostle to job, marriage n decision of having babies aft 5yrs n Everything.. my parents always supported me in everything.. i self respect enough that even my in laws respect my decisions bcoz they know i will listen to their suggestions but act according to my decisions only.

#femalefreedom . In india its a very big thing for a girl to get freedom to take her own decisions without thinking abt society n i feel very lucky to hv such parents to raise me so independently without any fear of what log kya kahenge.

#myindependencestory

Congrats and appreciate to your parents

Missing
Deal Subedar
68
1348
43

Yes I am Independent!
Free to take my own decisions & free to work also
Freedom to take decision for a female comes with financial freedom. My actual journey of freedom started in 2013 when I joined a deals site. I started earning, learning, enjoying my life with deals and offers, taking decisions of my life etc.

Earning – Yes I do
Learning – Learn something new everyday
Enjoying with deals – I m happy when I m with deals & offers

Wishing all The Dimes A Very Happy Independence Day smile

Missing
Deal Subedar
68
1348
43
Greedy_Sloth wrote:

I got Independence of taking my own decisions when i completed my 10th class itself from choosing my college, subjects, staying in hostle to job, marriage n decision of having babies aft 5yrs n Everything.. my parents always supported me in everything.. i self respect enough that even my in laws respect my decisions bcoz they know i will listen to their suggestions but act according to my decisions only.

#femalefreedom . In india its a very big thing for a girl to get freedom to take her own decisions without thinking abt society n i feel very lucky to hv such parents to raise me so independently without any fear of what log kya kahenge.

#myindependencestory

Yes you are really lucky @Greedy_Sloth

Missing