100 supercoins expiring in 10 days

100 supercoins expiring in 10 days

169°
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
25
1

Hi dimers. My 100 supercoins are expiring in my flipkart account on 30th November.

Pls tell me the best deal where I can use them.

Thanks in advance.

19 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
25
1

I am still looking for the best deal bro.. Dont wana spend more than 100 this time.

Cropped2051059084
Deal Cadet
246
465
6

whete to check expiry… screenshot plz

Img 5970
Deal Subedar
181
1540
28
syed786 wrote:

@harman65068901 @chiraggyl170
Why you haven’t redeemed yet ?

Mine 300 coins already redeemed in sale smile

Mine stuck at 1350.. i thought i will complete 1500 for Flipkart 3k voucher… But now it strts expiring

Cropped1013034360
Deal Lieutenant
2,571
3488
54

Talwalkars Gym membership or BMS ₹100 off

Missing
Deal Cadet
181
368
7
Expand
chiraggyl170 wrote:

Mine stuck at 1350.. i thought i will complete 1500 for Flipkart 3k voucher… But now it strts expiring

any specific reason or had multiple account so stuck at flipkart

Img 5970
Deal Subedar
181
1540
28
Expand
freedealexpert wrote:

any specific reason or had multiple account so stuck at flipkart

No, My account is not blocked.. my coin balance reached to 1350 and now coins starts expiring (As coins has validity of 1 year) So, I don’t think i will reach to 1500, So, just asking is there anything good to buy?

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
121
1
Expand
chiraggyl170 wrote:

No, My account is not blocked.. my coin balance reached to 1350 and now coins starts expiring (As coins has validity of 1 year) So, I don’t think i will reach to 1500, So, just asking is there anything good to buy?

Zomato gold

Cropped1680217898
Deal Cadet
111
697
12
chiraggyl170 wrote:

Mine 150 expiring

How to check the expiry of super coins?

Img 5970
Deal Subedar
181
1540
28
Expand
jaybro wrote:

How to check the expiry of super coins?

Don’t know.. When i click on super coins.. it shows 150 expiring on 31st

Missing
Deal Cadet
181
368
7
Expand
chiraggyl170 wrote:

No, My account is not blocked.. my coin balance reached to 1350 and now coins starts expiring (As coins has validity of 1 year) So, I don’t think i will reach to 1500, So, just asking is there anything good to buy?

well sale is closed and everything is costly now a days so its better to take gold or silver coin to complete your coins balnace to 1500 !!

Pikachu
Deal Subedar
93
1081
47
Expand
chiraggyl170 wrote:

Already have zomato gold

Best is Zee5 350 (mrp 1000)

Sonyliv -250 (mrp 500)
Hotstar vip -325 (mrp350 only)
Hotstar premium -750
Zomato gold -750
Bms 1000 off -750
Myntra 1500-1000 worthless
Flipkart 3000-1500 not available.

I’ll choose zee5 by month end.
Do email id should match with Flipkart account or I can sell theis subscription code, at less price ?

Images
Deal Brigadier
73,102
83988
1152
Expand
freedealexpert wrote:

well sale is closed and everything is costly now a days so its better to take gold or silver coin to complete your coins balnace to 1500 !!

did u get supercoins on buying gold/silver coins/bars?
prod page doesn’t show any info on supercoins earnings on tht prod.

Giphy %281%29
Deal Subedar
258
1010
13

Mobikwik supercash never expired now

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
125
0
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

did u get supercoins on buying gold/silver coins/bars?
prod page doesn’t show any info on supercoins earnings on tht prod.

no there are no super coins for gold coin purchases

Missing