Hotness 169 DEBITED FROM AMAZON

Hot Deal 169 DEBITED FROM AMAZON

865°
Missing
Deal Cadet

today morning I have received an email from Amazon that 169 has been debited message has camed info VSI AMAZON STAN
if any one facing this issue plz reply me as soon as possible

24 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Zsjpjnd
Deal Lieutenant

It will be better if you contact Amazon CC regarding this

Missing
Deal Subedar

did you subscribe to Kindle Unlimited 30 day free trial?

Missing
Deal Cadet
panchabhut wrote:

Yes my bro activated whether he cancelled or not I don’t know if Kindle is not cancelled? 169 is automatic amount? Plz tell me

Zsjpjnd
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

always read the t&c
https://www.amazon.in/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&d...

Bhai, I remember reading some free ebooks from Amazon in the Kindle app… how can I check in my account if there are any future charges are there (like this guys subscription).

I have Amazon paybalance, so I am worried if I also get charged later.. Please help.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
161508 wrote:

Bhai, I remember reading some free ebooks from Amazon in the Kindle app… how can I check in my account if there are any future charges are there (like this guys subscription).

I have Amazon paybalance, so I am worried if I also get charged later.. Please help.

Kindle Unlimited is different from regular kindle. Some books are sold at ZERO price. You buy them, they are yours forever. One time transaction for each purchase, with no future impact.
On the other hand, KU is like a library book lending service. You borrow upto 10 books at a time, read and return. You pay for the service, not the books. When you subscribe, it gets auto renewed, unless stopped manually.

Giphy %284%29
Deal Cadet
Expand
161508 wrote:

Go to "Kindle Unlimited’’ page on amazon.

If not subscribed, it will ask you to subscribe. Instead, if you see a collection of books you can choose, then you are subscribed.

Kindle unlimited can be bought for a year or a month, like prime.

If opted for monthly payment, then it will be charged out of a verified credit card or an ICICI debit card, but not from amazon pay balance.

So, mostly no issues for you I guess.

Zsjpjnd
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

Kindle Unlimited is different from regular kindle. Some books are sold at ZERO price. You buy them, they are yours forever. One time transaction for each purchase, with no future impact.
On the other hand, KU is like a library book lending service. You borrow upto 10 books at a time, read and return. You pay for the service, not the books. When you subscribe, it gets auto renewed, unless stopped manually.

Thanks.. I took the normal Kindle and chosen free ebooks only, I remember that now… so no worries. 😋😎

6ba988347a49afbd094dc526e224e5864d79aaf9
Deal Lieutenant
panchabhut wrote:

is this offer still live ?

Missing
Deal Newbie

Just now from my acc 999 got Debited…..i can see this as vsi/Amazon stan…what do to

Download
Shopping Friend
babyanjali14315 wrote:

Just now from my acc 999 got Debited…..i can see this as vsi/Amazon stan…what do to

Maybe for prime renewal, check with CC once

Missing
Deal Newbie

I got the same message. What actions did you take ? Did you get refund?

Missing
Deal Cadet
abhijitmorye007479 wrote:

I got the same message. What actions did you take ? Did you get refund?

Yeah it will be some suscribtion like kindle just remember or check it
If you cancel today you will get refund or else would not get

Missing
Deal Cadet
swatishenoy2000761 wrote:

Yes I’m facing this issue what to do for blocking
this ?

Just check wheather that you have subscribed any suscribtion like Kindle in Amazon
Mee too got the same

Contact cc they will stop the Access

Missing
Deal Newbie

Today i faced same problem wat should I do

Missing