24 migrants killed in UP's Auraiya

24 migrants killed in UP's Auraiya

176°
  • 835 Views
  • 28 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Self Promotion : 3
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
    • Other reasons : 1
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
60
3101
26

24 migrants killed, 15 injured after trucks collide in UP’s ..

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/...

27 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
60
3101
26

Looks like it has been become daily routine. RIP

Missing
Deal Cadet
102
586
8

Yes. Literally every day of last week trucks ran over migrants in UP. Govt doing it deliberately?

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
97
1
Jerry_The_Dimer wrote:

Yes. Literally every day of last week trucks ran over migrants in UP. Govt doing it deliberately?

better will be giving poisoned food and later blaming caterers and starting 5 years CBI enquiry .

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
60
3101
26

lol somebody down voted this news also. Yehi agar celebrity ki death hoti to sablog RIP bolte flushed

Missing
Deal Cadet
102
586
8
Imharsh wrote:

lol somebody down voted this news also. Yehi agar celebrity ki death hoti to sablog RIP bolte flushed

sweat_smile
Missing
Tech Guru
1,552
3306
93

We are becoming very desensitized towards news about migrant labourer’s pain and death.

No one knows what people should do to force the government to consider them equal human.

Most Intellectual People say violence has no place in modern civilized society… ideally.

But what makes us a modern civilized society??

Unlike Before Now Tyrants and Rulers are elected by us. That’s it.


Our legal system is still Blind and deaf. Still rich getting richer. Poor getting poorer.

Poor People are still killing each other for religion…. So that our
"Rulers " can rule us with misguided fear and anger.

But now we can watch our own torment live from the comfort of our palms. With our mobile phones.

What a modern twisted civilized society we live in. sweat rage

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
431
5376
114
Jerry_The_Dimer wrote:

Yes. Literally every day of last week trucks ran over migrants in UP. Govt doing it deliberately?

oh come on bro. Government and party in power has done a lot of bad things for the country like intentionally dividing to keep the power. But implying their hands indirectly on accidents, is like giving fuel to the blind followers and extremists. No governments or any of our parties can do a perfect job during a crisis like these.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/617258/medium/6668215OTn0LK0.gif?1589647718

Missing
Deal Cadet
167
317
6
Imharsh wrote:

lol somebody down voted this news also. Yehi agar celebrity ki death hoti to sablog RIP bolte flushed

Sad reality pensive 

Missing
Deal Subedar
136
1604
23
Jerry_The_Dimer wrote:

Yes. Literally every day of last week trucks ran over migrants in UP. Govt doing it deliberately?

Big salute to your’s thinking, but what else can we expect from all the liberandus out here in this post.

Missing
Deal Subedar
250
1138
20
Jerry_The_Dimer wrote:

Yes. Literally every day of last week trucks ran over migrants in UP. Govt doing it deliberately?

At least keep politics out when matter concerns death of helpless workers…

This is really tragic. May God give them peace.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
492
3560
45
Expand
cadence wrote:

At least keep politics out when matter concerns death of helpless workers…

This is really tragic. May God give them peace.

Yes they are now finally in peace!

Missing
Deal Hunter
32
11304
282
Jerry_The_Dimer wrote:

Yes. Literally every day of last week trucks ran over migrants in UP. Govt doing it deliberately?

Right , In such case AP gas leak and Ahmedabad train incidents are also deliberately done , Accidents don’t exists.

Missing
Tech Guru
1,552
3306
93
Expand
rahul101 wrote:

Big salute to your’s thinking, but what else can we expect from all the liberandus out here in this post.

While I too disagree with anyone thinking that government might be doing it intentionally, but calling them " liberandus" just makes you look like a Blind BJP ( government ) supporter.

But there are important questions:

1) why so many Road accidents with migrant labourers?

2) And what is Government doing to stop or to reduce the chances of such future incident?



BTW liberal means :

liberal
/ˈlɪb(ə)r(ə)l/

adjective
1.
willing to respect or accept behaviour or opinions different from one’s own; open to new ideas.

Missing
Entertainer
57
36121
367
Jerry_The_Dimer wrote:

Yes. Literally every day of last week trucks ran over migrants in UP. Govt doing it deliberately?

We cannot simply assume that govt. is doing it. It could be one reason that we are listening about road mishaps more and more now. Truck drivers in India are notorious for rash driving. Everyday they kill. They have license to kill. Before lockdown period also if you search for truck accident, you will find it almost daily. Mostly these are reported in local newspaper where accidents have happened and are toned down using money power of transporters. Also read this https://www.bloombergquint.com/law-and-policy/w...

Apart from this, road side dhabas “also” sell dope to these driver “junkies”. As they are mostly sleep deprived so to keep themselves awake, they use drugs just to keep eye open with half brain awake only. I forgot the nickname of that drug but it’s very popular amongst truck drivers.

Left side of buses, trucks is a blind spot. So for a right hand drive vehicle, dealing with left hand traffic is always a cause of concerns. I personally prefer to walk towards the right side of road. As what’s coming from front is always visible. Will discuss more later. Feeling sleepy.

Missing
Deal Cadet
102
586
8
Expand
saucap wrote:

We cannot simply assume that govt. is doing it. It could be one reason that we are listening about road mishaps more and more now. Truck drivers in India are notorious for rash driving. Everyday they kill. They have license to kill. Before lockdown period also if you search for truck accident, you will find it almost daily. Mostly these are reported in local newspaper where accidents have happened and are toned down using money power of transporters. Also read this https://www.bloombergquint.com/law-and-policy/w...

Apart from this, road side dhabas “also” sell dope to these driver “junkies”. As they are mostly sleep deprived so to keep themselves awake, they use drugs just to keep eye open with half brain awake only. I forgot the nickname of that drug but it’s very popular amongst truck drivers.

Left side of buses, trucks is a blind spot. So for a right hand drive vehicle, dealing with left hand traffic is always a cause of concerns. I personally prefer to walk towards the right side of road. As what’s coming from front is always visible. Will discuss more later. Feeling sleepy.

Yes agree. But Govt also does road accidents every week lol. 2 days ago, lawyer of palghar sadhu lynching was killed in road accident  while going to court after 4 BJP leaders were arrested in the case. In a similar manner, the advocate of Unnao Rape victim was murdered by BJP MLA Kuldeep Sengar. Also can give examples of 10-20 journalist death past 2yrs after they write any article against govt. Yes like u said, walking right side better. I also prefer the same. Most of the times, even I drive right side to prevent road accidents sweat_smile yumhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/617273/original/Screenshot_2020-05-17-04-32-09-890_com.twitter.android.png?1589670909

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
43
1
Expand
Jerry_The_Dimer wrote:

Yes agree. But Govt also does road accidents every week lol. 2 days ago, lawyer of palghar sadhu lynching was killed in road accident  while going to court after 4 BJP leaders were arrested in the case. In a similar manner, the advocate of Unnao Rape victim was murdered by BJP MLA Kuldeep Sengar. Also can give examples of 10-20 journalist death past 2yrs after they write any article against govt. Yes like u said, walking right side better. I also prefer the same. Most of the times, even I drive right side to prevent road accidents sweat_smile yumhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/617273/original/Screenshot_2020-05-17-04-32-09-890_com.twitter.android.png?1589670909

Motiji gussa ho gaye

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1347
11
Expand
saucap wrote:

We cannot simply assume that govt. is doing it. It could be one reason that we are listening about road mishaps more and more now. Truck drivers in India are notorious for rash driving. Everyday they kill. They have license to kill. Before lockdown period also if you search for truck accident, you will find it almost daily. Mostly these are reported in local newspaper where accidents have happened and are toned down using money power of transporters. Also read this https://www.bloombergquint.com/law-and-policy/w...

Apart from this, road side dhabas “also” sell dope to these driver “junkies”. As they are mostly sleep deprived so to keep themselves awake, they use drugs just to keep eye open with half brain awake only. I forgot the nickname of that drug but it’s very popular amongst truck drivers.

Left side of buses, trucks is a blind spot. So for a right hand drive vehicle, dealing with left hand traffic is always a cause of concerns. I personally prefer to walk towards the right side of road. As what’s coming from front is always visible. Will discuss more later. Feeling sleepy.

Yeah Dr. but who is going to teach all these illiterates intellectuals! 😛

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
60
3101
26
Expand
Harish.agarwal wrote:

Content has been removed!

lol. One dimer voted down because product not good/not worth lol ye dead body ko bhi product ke roop me use kar rha he. aise aise log he india me

Self Promotion : 2
Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Other reasons : 1

Missing
Deal Cadet
80
102
1

Unfortunate incidents like these are a common occurrence in India and they’ll keep happening irrespective of the government at power unless and until we overhaul the transport sector. Almost all truck drivers in India perform their tasks under horrible conditions. They’re always overburdened irrespective of the time of the day. The protocols governing their services are barely kept in check. Improper sleep coupled with unhygienic food and drink results in rash driving.


The only thing that has come to light during these recent incidents is the level of ineffectiveness and insensitivity pertaining among those who are voted to power and their respective machineries (bureaucrats, police). Neither the babus nor the police are treating the migrants in a way (humane) that they deserve. Heart wrenching pictures and videos have become a new normal and the cold-heartedness of those in power is getting clearer and stronger day by day. worried

Missing
Deal Subedar
874
2039
15
Expand
Jerry_The_Dimer wrote:

Yes agree. But Govt also does road accidents every week lol. 2 days ago, lawyer of palghar sadhu lynching was killed in road accident  while going to court after 4 BJP leaders were arrested in the case. In a similar manner, the advocate of Unnao Rape victim was murdered by BJP MLA Kuldeep Sengar. Also can give examples of 10-20 journalist death past 2yrs after they write any article against govt. Yes like u said, walking right side better. I also prefer the same. Most of the times, even I drive right side to prevent road accidents sweat_smile yumhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/617273/original/Screenshot_2020-05-17-04-32-09-890_com.twitter.android.png?1589670909

Who are these two persons you keep posting the screen shots of from twitter?

Missing
Deal Newbie
60
30
1

So sad……

Missing
Blogger
377
2917
62
Imharsh wrote:

lol somebody down voted this news also. Yehi agar celebrity ki death hoti to sablog RIP bolte flushed

Dekhiye aap khud trust nai kar rhe hain Indian meteorological department ke upar. Toh kuch naa kuch hypocrisy toh ham sab me hai

Missing