7 promises requested by pm

7 promises requested by pm

107°
Missing
Deal Subedar
312
1040
13

Pm asked to follow 7 steps by every indian
1-Takecare of old man in family
2- Complete follow lockdown and use handmade mask
3- Pm said to follow Ministry of AYUSH guidelines to increase immunity and drink hot water regularly
4- Help to stop spread corona and download aarogya app
5- Help to poor families and give food to them
6- Help to your employees
7- To respect all police, doctors and related person.
#staysafe #stayhome

10 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23125
280

No.3 is wrong
PM specifically said to follow Ministry of AYUSH guidelines to increase immunity!

Missing
Deal Newbie
49
74
0
getready wrote:

No.3 is wrong
PM specifically said to follow Ministry of AYUSH guidelines to increase immunity!

He also said about immunity system grinning anyways great move by our pm plus1

Missing
Analyst
574
10194
102
getready wrote:

No.3 is wrong
PM specifically said to follow Ministry of AYUSH guidelines to increase immunity!

Health benefits of drinking hot water
Drinking hot water can provide your body with the water it needs to replenish fluids. It can also improve digestion, relieve congestion, and even make you feel more relaxed.

Most people who drink hot water as a holistic health remedy do so first thing in the morning or right before bed for optimal health benefit.

Warm water to a temperature between 120°F and 140°F. Hot water should not be hot enough to scald your taste buds
Add a twist of lemon for a vitamin C boost, and you’re already on your way to better health.
Something add from ur side too bcoz u seems very Genius liberal

Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23125
280
Expand
Stardeals wrote:

Health benefits of drinking hot water
Drinking hot water can provide your body with the water it needs to replenish fluids. It can also improve digestion, relieve congestion, and even make you feel more relaxed.

Most people who drink hot water as a holistic health remedy do so first thing in the morning or right before bed for optimal health benefit.

Warm water to a temperature between 120°F and 140°F. Hot water should not be hot enough to scald your taste buds
Add a twist of lemon for a vitamin C boost, and you’re already on your way to better health.
Something add from ur side too bcoz u seems very Genius liberal

Medically reviewed by Natalie Butler, RD, LD on September 15, 2017 — Written by Kathryn Watson

Think its not the time to follow western media…its best to always consider the official sources from the govt
Also..PM couldn’t mention them all…MINISTRY OF AYUSH has a huge list of guidelines to build a better immune system
https://pib.gov.in/PressReleasePage.aspx?PRID=1...

Edit: The Updated Guidelines (April 10)
https://pib.gov.in/PressReleseDetail.aspx?PMO=3...

// Ministry of AYUSH recommends some self-care guidelines (given in subsequent sections below) for preventive health measures and boosting immunity with special reference to respiratory health. These are supported by Ayurvedic literature and scientific publications.

2. General Measures for enhancing immunity:
Drink warm water throughout the day.
Daily practice of Yogasana, Pranayama and meditation for at least 30 minutes as advised by Ministry of AYUSH
Spices like Haldi (Turmeric), Jeera (Cumin), Dhaniya (Coriander) and Lahsun (Garlic) are recommended in cooking.
3. Ayurvedic Immunity Promoting Measures:

(i) Take Chyavanprash 10gm (1tsf) in the morning. Diabetics should take sugar free Chyavanprash.

(ii) Drink herbal tea / decoction (Kadha) made from Tulsi (Basil), Dalchini (Cinnamon), Kalimirch (Black pepper), Shunthi (Dry Ginger) and Munakka (Raisin) – once or twice a day. Add jaggery (natural sugar) and / or fresh lemon juice to your taste, if needed.

(iii) Golden Milk- Half tea spoon Haldi (turmeric) powder in 150 ml hot milk – once or twice a day.

4. Simple Ayurvedic Procedures

(i) Nasal application – Apply sesame oil / coconut oil or Ghee in both the nostrils (PratimarshNasya) in morning and evening.

(ii) Oil pulling therapy- Take 1 table spoon sesame or coconut oil in mouth. Do not drink, Swish in the mouth for 2 to 3 minutes and spit it off followed by warm water rinse. This can be done once or twice a day.

5. Procedures during dry cough / sore throat

(i) Steam inhalation with fresh Pudina (Mint) leaves or Ajwain (Caraway seeds) can be practiced once in a day.

(ii) Lavang (Clove) powder mixed with natural sugar / honey can be taken 2-3 times a day in case of cough or throat irritation.

(iii) These measures generally treat normal dry cough and sore throat. However, it is best to consult doctors if these symptoms persist. //

Missing
Analyst
574
10194
102
Expand
getready wrote:

Medically reviewed by Natalie Butler, RD, LD on September 15, 2017 — Written by Kathryn Watson

Think its not the time to follow western media…its best to always consider the official sources from the govt
Also..PM couldn’t mention them all…MINISTRY OF AYUSH has a huge list of guidelines to build a better immune system
https://pib.gov.in/PressReleasePage.aspx?PRID=1...

Edit: The Updated Guidelines (April 10)
https://pib.gov.in/PressReleseDetail.aspx?PMO=3...

// Ministry of AYUSH recommends some self-care guidelines (given in subsequent sections below) for preventive health measures and boosting immunity with special reference to respiratory health. These are supported by Ayurvedic literature and scientific publications.

2. General Measures for enhancing immunity:
Drink warm water throughout the day.
Daily practice of Yogasana, Pranayama and meditation for at least 30 minutes as advised by Ministry of AYUSH
Spices like Haldi (Turmeric), Jeera (Cumin), Dhaniya (Coriander) and Lahsun (Garlic) are recommended in cooking.
3. Ayurvedic Immunity Promoting Measures:

(i) Take Chyavanprash 10gm (1tsf) in the morning. Diabetics should take sugar free Chyavanprash.

(ii) Drink herbal tea / decoction (Kadha) made from Tulsi (Basil), Dalchini (Cinnamon), Kalimirch (Black pepper), Shunthi (Dry Ginger) and Munakka (Raisin) – once or twice a day. Add jaggery (natural sugar) and / or fresh lemon juice to your taste, if needed.

(iii) Golden Milk- Half tea spoon Haldi (turmeric) powder in 150 ml hot milk – once or twice a day.

4. Simple Ayurvedic Procedures

(i) Nasal application – Apply sesame oil / coconut oil or Ghee in both the nostrils (PratimarshNasya) in morning and evening.

(ii) Oil pulling therapy- Take 1 table spoon sesame or coconut oil in mouth. Do not drink, Swish in the mouth for 2 to 3 minutes and spit it off followed by warm water rinse. This can be done once or twice a day.

5. Procedures during dry cough / sore throat

(i) Steam inhalation with fresh Pudina (Mint) leaves or Ajwain (Caraway seeds) can be practiced once in a day.

(ii) Lavang (Clove) powder mixed with natural sugar / honey can be taken 2-3 times a day in case of cough or throat irritation.

(iii) These measures generally treat normal dry cough and sore throat. However, it is best to consult doctors if these symptoms persist. //

U want pm dictate this all things during his speech? U got it na how to improve ur immunity that’s it

Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23125
280
Expand
Stardeals wrote:

U want pm dictate this all things during his speech? U get it na how to improve ur immunity that’s it

I don’t want it..also he can’t in his 20min*
This is for You The previous post*…i put all this because you seemed to believe that its all about drinking hot water smile

Missing
Entertainer
733
2568
36
Expand
Stardeals wrote:

Health benefits of drinking hot water
Drinking hot water can provide your body with the water it needs to replenish fluids. It can also improve digestion, relieve congestion, and even make you feel more relaxed.

Most people who drink hot water as a holistic health remedy do so first thing in the morning or right before bed for optimal health benefit.

Warm water to a temperature between 120°F and 140°F. Hot water should not be hot enough to scald your taste buds
Add a twist of lemon for a vitamin C boost, and you’re already on your way to better health.
Something add from ur side too bcoz u seems very Genius liberal


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/612735/original/EVeur5kUwAAQWVf.jpg?1586841806

Missing
Deal Captain
128
8661
99

Can vouch for Meditation. I have been diagnosed with Asthma in mid feb and since then I started meditation and deep breathing (on and off, not every day though), it’s helped me improve my breathing a lot and help me maintain a calm mind and not panic too much. I can’t really claim on improving immunity as there is no way to test it but having a calm mind and able to breathe well in itself a major relief for me.

Missing